Sephora VIB Holiday Gift Cards!

carandru

lol, it now says "The more you shop, the prettier the perks". I guess an extra $5 is pretty. I got my email today for $15 off $35 and will definitely be using it to pick up some (on sale) christmas gifts!

MzzRach

I'm a VIB and yesterday received a VIB mailer in my mail with a $20 gift card off a $50 purchase.

I'm happy to use it, but Sephora has run and promoted this program pretty poorly. Does not seem like they are giving VIP BI members anything more than any other BI members.

Needless to say, I won't be worried about whether I spend enough next year to "retain my VIB status".

Meisje

Woo, I got my email! It's $15 in-store only, on $35 purchase, and you have to print off the email to get the redemption.

I agree that you VIB ladies should have gotten something bigger. I remember Sephora advertising that you would get a rebate depending on what you spent. It doesn't seem very sporting to change that after the fact. I think you should have gotten an actual gift card (not just a coupon, because that's what this is) and there should have been brackets. Ie, spend $500, get $20, spend $1000, get $40, etc. Maybe even a little book of coupons for the next year, too. Something a bit more... perky?

MizzTropical

I just got my email too
smiles.gif
. I actually had no clue they were doing this, I'm happy to have free money atleast lol. I got $15 off of $35.00. I feel bad for those of you who spent alot and were expecting more
ssad.gif

The email I got has a gift card number with a pin number so I'm hoping it goes through smoothly online cause thats where I want to use it. Mine gives me a choice to use it online or print for in store.

foxxylatina07

I wonder what would they would do if people start complaining about this? Hmmm that would be very interesting to see because this whole thing really urks me. Especially for the females that have spend thousands of dollars in this company. Oh well Im not commenting anymore I dont want you guys to get tired of me posting here
smiles.gif

ETA: If I dont get mine Im going to be so pissed.
angry.gif

GlamQueen21

I just got the e-mail about the $15 gift card and print it out and will use it when I go to Sephora this weekend. I feel bad for the V.I.B. members that were expecting more from Sephora. Hopefully that they'll sort things out for you. I'm hoping next year I'll be a V.I.B. member.

MizzTropical

Quote:
Originally Posted by foxxylatina07
I wonder what would they would do if people start complaining about this? Hmmm that would be very interesting to see because this whole thing really urks me. Especially for the females that have spend thousands of dollars in this company. Oh well Im not commenting anymore I dont want you guys to get tired of me posting here
smiles.gif

I'm just a beauty insider so it sounds weird a VIB would only get $5 more then I did. Your right to be upset, I spent no where near a thousand, not even near $500 with Sephora this year. What perks do VIB's get? Like bigger then deluxe samples or something lol? Sounds so dumb they'd do that.

coachkitten

I received my e-mail just a few hours ago. I am a VIB and I as well got the $20 off a $35 purchase.

I hope that Sephora learns something from this whole situation and does better next year. Yes I am happy to have $20 off a purchase but when you say "the more you spend the bigger your gift card is" and then give everyone the same it seems a bit misleading. None the less I will be shopping at Sephora very soon!
smiles.gif

twilightessence

I got a $15 off $35 card just now... I guess because this is really my first year (well, 6 months) as a BI so I thought $15 was nice... LOL. Though, I don't spend a lot at Sephora :S. I'd rather go to MAC...

Dahlia_Rayn

I am pretty upset about this whole VIB gift card thing, I had my hopes up only to have them completely turned on their head. I would have spent a little less at Sephora this year, and more at Nordstrom's or Ulta, where the rewards are actually a reward and not a coupon. I know that Sephora is good about giving samples, and that you get the beauty perks and whatever, but this whole thing has left a bad taste in my mouth.

MUALindsay

Quote:
Originally Posted by only1angel
Has any1 else not received theirs yet? I still didnt get anything in the mail/email..........

Nothing for me yet.
angry.gif

MissCrystal

im so sick if sephora too i have spent over $600 have been to sephora like 5 times after i reached $350 and they just completly ignore the whole VIB thing, i asked them about it and they gave me a snotty answer making me feel stupid ... really sephora c'mon.

And i think the GF for BI are only for those girls who have a certain amount of points too, i dont think every1 is going to get them. Oh yeah i got a $15 GF in my email

labellavita7

You guys are insane! Reporting them to the BBB?? Dude, you're basically getting FREE MONEY and complaining about it. $15-20 off a $35 purchase is amazing, that's like spending nothing. I can't believe it's causing such trouble for you guys, please relax, enjoy the holidays, enjoy the nice coupons you got when you don't even have to be given anything, and happy shopping!!!

MACPixie

I hope I get mine soon. I needs some foundation and I've been holding out on buying the MUFE one, but if I can get $20 off, it'll be worth it!

mizuki~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Modmom
Nothing for me either

Same here
ssad.gif

I'm a little a lot bitter since my friend who just recently signed up to be a BI and has spent no more than $100 bucks this year has gotten her $15 gift card and I didn't get squat for spending $300+ this year at Sephora. Why would you do me like that, Sephora?? WHYYYYYY