What do you think about Specktra's new look?

Odette

I think it's really great and the colours are really nice.
I like this format.
clap.gif

dmenchi

At first i was shocked & now i love it! I'd love more colour saturation...But i still love it ! Great work!
smiles.gif

Janice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indigowaters
I like it, I just can't see my friends on the profile page anymore.
ssad.gif

Fixed! Thanks for bringing this to my attention.
thmbup.gif

Beauty Mark

Maybe this is more of a request, but I'd like it if when you click on topics inside each subforum, that your browser automatically goes to wherever you last looked at the post. Televisionwithoutpity.com does that, and it is a nice feature

EmbalmerBabe

Ehhh not to be a party pooper but I liked the old Specktra better,
much more easy to navigate. For me anyway. The colors are
blahh too.

LindseySullivan

At first I was scared that I was at the wrong site since I'm on a new computer, but I love it!

I love the colors, the layout, everything is gorgeous! Did I mention how in love I am with the colors - love it love it love it!!!

Sprout

I preferred the old version. There's allot on this site to see, many subcategories, and I found the former version easier to navigate. As a result, I visit Specktra less often these days and when I do visit, I stay only a minute or two.

eowyn797

this new version, even in fixed width still takes waaaaaay too long to load most pages. lotsa hang time. (using Firefox 2.0.0.3, if that helps)

what i miss the most about the old version is how threads you had previously viewed STAYED UNBOLDED even if there were new posts in the thread. please please please for the love of all that is holy and MAC, PLEASE bring that back. it's so hard to find anything anymore...PLEASE!

Shimmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sprout
I preferred the old version. There's allot on this site to see, many subcategories, and I found the former version easier to navigate. As a result, I visit Specktra less often these days and when I do visit, I stay only a minute or two.

You have the option of reverting to the old version
smiles.gif

ratoo

I'm not really sure where to report such issues, but I seem to have lost the option to change mood. Am I the only one?

courters

Specktra has been going REALLY slow for me lately (the past two or three weeks). At first, I thought it was because I moved and had a different internet provider, but all other websites were just fine. Today I switched it back to the old skin and it is working a lot better...I'm just disappointed because I like the features of the new style so much better...

It was just loading everything SO slowly that I didn't even visit anymore and when I did visit I'd have to be browsing another website at the same time to prevent myself from dying of boredom waiting for pages to load here.
ssad.gif

HotLady1970

I don't really like it!

I know I'm not that often here and there but I think Specktra got harder to navigate over the last couple of months so I don't want to surf around because there's too much going on!

I appreciate the effort but IMHO it's too confusing! And the start page is way overrated as well!
smiles.gif

Shimmer

You have the option to revert to the old skin.
smiles.gif
That may make your browsing experience more enjoyable.
smiles.gif