What do you think about Specktra's new look?

Shimmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laurs
Even though I wasn't even a fan of the old look, that's good.

However, if you don't want 'negative criticism,' what was the point in asking for peoples' opinions?

There's a very big difference between constructive criticism and negative criticism.
"This sucks! I hate this" isn't constructive.
"I liked it better XXXXX way because of a, b, and c." is constructive, not to mention respectful.

greentwig

I dont mean to bother but I was wondering if the problem w/ not being able to tell if you have viewed a thread is being worked on. Someone else said maybe another color of the text when the thread has been viewed. I think that is also a nice idea. The only reason I am posting this is because this feature was working but it is not currently. Again I'm sorry to bother.
TIA
smiles.gif

Thank you for posting this thread too.

3jane

Overall, I like it-- it's nice and sleek.

The only thing I'd change is to have the thread topics I already clicked on change, so I know I've read them before. Like have the topic go from bold to not-bold font, or change colors, or become italic, or something.

(I haven't read through the previous comments, so please excuse if this has already been mentioned.)

..kels*

i love it! i was unsure of it at first, but after i switched to "fixed width" everything was fine.
smiles.gif

greentwig

Quote:
Originally Posted by ..kels*
i love it! i was unsure of it at first, but after i switched to "fixed width" everything was fine.
smiles.gif

:O Thank you for pointing that out, I didnt notice this option before =D
thmbup.gif

deveraux

I really like it! One suggestion though: could the links we've visited change colour? That way I don't click on the same thread twice by mistake because I'll know I already read it?

Ambi

Thanks for the fixed width option, not hating the new look anymore,
it's actually kind of growing on me
smiles.gif

Janice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambi
Thanks for the fixed width option, not hating the new look anymore,
it's actually kind of growing on me
smiles.gif

greengrin.gif
Very glad to hear that.
winks.gif

eowyn797

is there any way to have the start page be the forums, if you choose? like an option somewhere? the front page is completely useless to me, sadly enough, altho i'm sure it is a much better welcome for beginners!

also, YES! thank you for the fixed width! that helps so much!