WOC: Studio Sculpt Foundation

d n d

How is this stuff on the skin? Studio Fix powder and Studio Fix Fluid broke me out so I was wondering has anyone noticed any irritation?

K_ashanti

oh yeah I totally forget mention i been using the Boots No 7 mattifying primer (from target) mixed with monistat chaffing gel been work very nicely so far and is still cheaper that most primers for the two

K_ashanti

Quote:
Originally Posted by AppleDiva
Girrrrl, I love it too. I am NC50 and NW43 mix. I forget that I am wearing foundation... Hope they make it permanent.
mac_newfavourite.gif

don't worry it is!!!!

sweetie

Quote:
Originally Posted by da_hood_model
oh yeah I totally forget mention i been using the Boots No 7 mattifying primer (from target) mixed with monistat chaffing gel been work very nicely so far and is still cheaper that most primers for the two

shoot i just threw out a bottle of boots primer because it turned to toothpaste on my skin and i used very little. I wonder if it would have worked better mixed with the chaffing gel.

K_ashanti

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetie
shoot i just threw out a bottle of boots primer because it turned to toothpaste on my skin and i used very little. I wonder if it would have worked better mixed with the chaffing gel.

by itself it is very toothpaste like i was bout to toss it then somewhere i was reading if you mix the chaffing gel with a mattifier it was betta for oily skin this was the only one i had so i tried and it works strangely betta then both on their own

ClaireAvril

Quote:
Originally Posted by d n d
How is this stuff on the skin? Studio Fix powder and Studio Fix Fluid broke me out so I was wondering has anyone noticed any irritation?

not me but everyone is different - you will have to try it out to see.

MacAddict_Sami

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaireAvril
I used scupt today and all day it was fine until I had to run across downtown to union station.. after breaking out a sweat I was shiny. Though I did dust on some studio fix and it was perfect again. Now back at home I am a bit shiny again.. I'm sorry I still love it. I don't mind patting on some SF to touch up once in a while.
Bought the full bottle today.. this will be in place of studio fix fluid for now.

Meee too!!! And it's funny, but I always get shiny when I go into Union Station too.... I can't explain it, but I always do... LOL... It's too crowded and the GO trains bug me...LOL

AppleDiva

Quote:
Originally Posted by da_hood_model
don't worry it is!!!!

hol up, hol up LOL. The MA at the counter I went to said it was a LE. Well, I am going to take your word for it.
yahoo.gif
yahoo.gif

ClaireAvril

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacAddict_Sami
Meee too!!! And it's funny, but I always get shiny when I go into Union Station too.... I can't explain it, but I always do... LOL... It's too crowded and the GO trains bug me...LOL

Oh yes they bug me too.. I'm always in a rush to get in and out of there and the people on my line push and press up against you when the train pulls up.. yuck.

AppleDiva

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
^^^ yep is is very Perm

I was going to get some more, but since it is perm, I will wait to stock up.
thmbup.gif

TISH1124

I only got two because my color is always gone it seems...And I barely wear foundation...I am OCD I think

tamelao

Thank you everyone for the compliments but I feel like a grease ball! I am not used to having to touch this stuff up and all I have is MSF in dark! I guess I will go and get some blot powder or pressed powder as well.

gabi03

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
It does not make me oily at all...However my skin is very dry

From what i've heard from others, if you have oily skin this foundation hasn't been a hit at all. But for folks like me, and TISH, it has been a best friend for dry skin. Even without moisturizer (and its winter) this stuff feels amazing
thmbup.gif

Lovey99

Quote:
Originally Posted by d n d

Studio Fix broke me out too. After wearing the Studio Sculpt twice, I have a massive breakout.... Back to the store it goes for me. I will just stick to my MUFE.

Lovey99

I have extremely oily skin, oil slicks. This is not a good foundation for me. It didn't matter what I put under it, I was still oily after a short time. I don't mind touching up, but not every 20 mins. Plus, it broke me out terribly. I am trying to clear up the bumps now...I do not have any luck with MAC foundations (except Studio Stick).

MissAlphaKitty

I tried the Studio Sculpt Concealer and really wanted to love it
but I find I prefer the coverage, cream texture & the way MUFE Full Cover Cream Concealer blends better

elongreach

When I went in for the Hello Kitty event at Nordstoms, I asked the MA to use this foundation and concealor. First of all every MA at MAC I've gone to has classified me as NC45. And just like most of you, I go at least once a month for all the new collections. I get makeovers about every other month.

This MA told me she didn't think I was an NC45. She said at least not year round. So she use NC42 on me. Not only did the color match, but I really enjoyed the foundation. I'm not sold on the concealor though. It seemed to be seeping into my lines (the few I have). She didn't use that much and I kept it on all day. I have a really oily tzone, but I get oily using my Satinfinish as well (I'm the only person I know that cannot stand Studio Fix). However I was just slighty oily compared to normally after 6 hours of wear.

So when I get paid next week, I'm going back to get the foundation in my new shade and a 190 (think that's what she used) brush.