$10 off $50

DILLIGAF

jawdrop.gif

I got it too and I was looking at it like it was a mistake. MAC really wants our money guys!

vmb8706

We are really in the end of days Mac gave a discount wtfffff its not April 1st right im nervous the code might set off a world wide cyber terror attack if I use it lmao I've been using Mac since 2007 and this is the first time they've sent one

nikkideevah

We are really in the end of days Mac gave a discount wtfffff its not April 1st right im nervous the code might set off a world wide cyber terror attack if I use it lmao I've been using Mac since 2007 and this is the first time they've sent one
I remember using a friends and family in 2009

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
lol.gif

LV2EVOLVE

I think it's only $10 off of $50 because I tried to buy the large travel case and it only took $10 off of $175.

laurennnxox

I was excited about this, but I'm having a nightmare of a time navigating the new site. In my opinion, it's awful and not intuitive at all-- and I'm pretty good at computers/websites. Took a bunch of button clicks to be able to see only lipsticks from a certain collection. I don't want to search all 185 on the sidebar thing. Sigh!

But this offer is TEMPTING me. I haven't gotten anything from the Matte Lip collection because I was hoping to swatch in person and my counter STILL doesn't have it. :/

fur4elise

Ok..I have not purchased from the MAC site in forever. 2014 was a low/no buy year and this year I have not been impressed with much. I got an email yesterday about joining the "Culture of MAC" So out of curiosity I clicked to see what was up. New roll out/layout of the site! WOW! Gonna take some getting used too.

That being said, it's perfect timing as I am on the hunt for new makeup for my runaway Vegas wedding come this September.
nanaparty.gif

Thinking pretty in pink to go with these babies!

I added a few things to my cart (About $100 worth of products) and imagine to my surprise...MAC is discounting $20 from my total purchase?!?! Has anyone else encountered this??? I am just a regular customer and not a Pro.

And yes the MACFAN1 code is real. If I enter that code it overrides the $20 discount.

I am tempted to click that checkout button now for fear there is a mistake on the MAC end.....

Latest posts