Janice

I bet you can guess how I answered.
greengrin.gif

V2LUCKY

I have been a MAC fan for a few years now but I was never really into going on the comp so much. I was doing a google search for the Saks Jet Black Palette and found Specktra so I joined, and now I can't get off the comp. Heeheehee :p

mac_obsession

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janice
I bet you can guess how I answered.
greengrin.gif

hehe

I found Specktra through MUA...which I hardly even look at anymore :p

Shawna

I have loved Mac since my first purchase way back when Grid lipstick was a new colour. A few months back I was searching for info on High Tea and googled it and Specktra popped up. I lurked for a few months before signing up, but I have been here less than a month and have over 200 posts so I guess I am a bit of a fanatic.
oh.gif
ops: I love this place!

FacesbyNiki

I was up late during the christmas season. I couldn't sleep and I wanted to find more info on MAC and there was Specktra. And I fell in love. :p

Oonie

Quote:
Yes, one day i was searching for info on MAC and poof! There was specktra

But I have learned and bought so much more since I joined.
thmbup.gif

rouquinne

someone at Naturally Curly told me about Specktra, but i've been a MAC customer since 1984.

yes, that is NOT a mistake - 1984!

Juneplum

i've been a mac customer only for about 3 years, but am totally addicted to it! i was googling mac to find boards and up popped specktra! i've never looked back! specktra ROCKS!
thmbup.gif

joytheobscure

Well, I bought mac a couple of years ago I got one shadow and a blush prism - (I still have the blush) I only got obsessed this spring out here in Kansas where there is nothing to shop for but mail order. I love makeup though. I used to spend about $50 a month at walmart on cheap makeup and beauty stuff- I guess its smarter to invest in a long term product like mac, right? Except I've been spending more than $50 a month since I found specktra and the aol makeup board.

eponine

i found out about specktra from the livejournal mac_cosmetics group, and joined shortly after that...
smiles.gif

HotPink

I read about Specktra on the Lush Cosmetics Forum. There was a post about MAC and naturally, I read it because I love MAC, and there Specktra was. Now I am a Specktra addict
greengrin.gif

RRRose

I found out about Specktra from a MAC group on myspace. I've been a fan of MAC for yeeeears, but just recently I was able to buy it because I got a job and credit cards =D

obsessed_girl07

Been using M*A*C for a couple of years, but now it's getting crazy!!! I entered a search on yahoo for mac pro store and found specktra! WOO HOO!!!!!!!!! luuuuckyyy me!

Star

I was doing a google search on depotting eye shadows and that's how I found this site.

Shoe Crazy

I started using MAC almost 3 years ago and I h ad joined the MAC group on myspace and someone mentioned this site and here I am! I thought I had a pretty extensive MAC collection until I came here. Money is tight and I can't spend as much and buy as much as i'd like to. But I love reading everyone's feedbacks and the FOTD's are my favorite part. Now when I do go shopping I have a better idea of what I want to look for. I plan on doing a big haul next week when I get paid its long overdue. Although I received my new sephora catalog and im pretty tempted to order from there too. ::Sighs:: decisions, decisions
th_wink3.gif