melozburngr

I found Specktra when I googled Mac Gold Leaf, and how to use it... and you girls have cost me SOOO much money *shakes fist at all of you* but I have an AWESOME MAC collection- thanks
winks.gif
lol I LOVE THIS PLACE!!! It has encouraged me to be different with my makeup and to try the unconventional.. yes.. I was the girl wearing one color of taupe every day, and mascara, and thats it..
smiles.gif
It was bad... but... ah well.. I started using MAC in Jan of this year when I went to me first MAC store in Las Vegas... and fell in love.. the colors, the textures, ahhh, I love it all.. since Jan I figure I've spent around 600-700 dollars. On Makeup. I used to gripe about having to pay drug store makeup costs.. and now I spend this much?? I'm weird. LOL I'm an addict... MAC is my CRACK, although I think a drug addiction might be cheaper
winks.gif

mspixieears

A new convert to MAC - it's going to be a year in June or July! Kept referring to Specktra and its wealth of information, as many seemed to recommend it on MUA.

I fought hard to stay out of the MAC loop though...eh. It didn't work! It's definitely helped my eyeshadow collection grow nicely, as before I was mainly a lipgloss addict.

ishtarchick

I actually found out about specktra on MUA, and I found out about mac at the same time in MUA and by a friend, because it was just being intorduced to Mexico, I liked, but started loving it thanks to the Specktra ladies (and, because at more or less the same time I started working abd being able to buy MAC)

Turbokittykat

I've been a total MAC addict for a few years now. I heard about Specktra on the mac_cosmetics LJ when it was first launched. I didn't join straight away but I did look at the site quite often. I think I finally joined because one of my friends tipped me off that someone was selling something I was looking for in the For Sale forum.

lara

I've been using it for a few years, but found Specktra through the mac_cosmetics community on lj. Seeing as how that comm is 90% sale posts (used 1x! the big hole in the middle is just a trick of the light!), 5% clown faces, 3% drama and 2% actual sane MAC chit-chat and good make-up, I ditched that place and joined here.
eyelove.gif

LatinaRose

I was a MAC lover long before I discovered specktra, but I've learned so much here that I am way more obsessed !

Vendetta

None of the options really "applied" to me. I'm an active member of Laundromatic.net and found out about it there. But Specktra does help me understand the brand better
greengrin.gif

I answered "Yes, one day i was searching for info on MAC and poof! There was specktra"

Lushstar

My friend and I have been shopping at MAC for a few years now. She is quite obsessed with it; I have a mini collection. She's always on specktra so I joined to see what all the fuss was about
smiles.gif

panties

i've been a mac addict for a few years...and i was told by a friend about specktra and here i am =)

Brianne

I found Specktra through MUA. I was a makeup addict already, though just starting to get into MAC.

sigwing

I found it after using the depotting tutorial, which comes up in searching for how to depot e/s.

coachkitten

I just cannot believe how much more I am falling in love with MAC and its products now that I have found Specktra! I am learning to really appreciate products that are rare and discontinued even more! Now I will never ever even THINK of giving up my parrot eye shadows! This really is the best web site for MAC lovers and I kick myself for not finding it sooner! Now my life is complete!

Beautiful1

When MAC First Hit The States I Was Totally In Love But When They Sold To Estee Lauder I Was Really Bummed Out So I Stopped Buying. But Now Since I Am Rebuilding My Kit To Go Back Into Doing Make~up I Started Buying Again!
smiles.gif