All Things Sephora

BrittLuvsMakeup

If anyone's interested, Sephora has listed the "Bite Lip Lab Limited Edition Trio" online today for 250 points. I rarely find something that I want to redeem my points for but this seems nice so I redeemed my points for it with the purchase I made online this morning. I remember that earlier this month, some people found it in store so now that it's also available online, hopefully all of the stores will carry it just in case some people would rather get it in-store.

-Mini Luminous Crème Lipstick in Bellini
-Mini Lush Fruit Lipgloss in Bellini
-Signature Bite compact mirror

Vineetha

If anyone's interested, Sephora has listed the "Bite Lip Lab Limited Edition Trio" online today for 250 points. I rarely find something that I want to redeem my points for but this seems nice so I redeemed my points for it with the purchase I made online this morning. I remember that earlier this month, some people found it in store so now that it's also available online, hopefully all of the stores will carry it just in case some people would rather get it in-store. -Mini Luminous Crème Lipstick in Bellini  -Mini Lush Fruit Lipgloss in Bellini  -Signature Bite compact mirror
I think I want a hair tie :rofl:

elegant-one

I think I want a hair tie
rofl.gif
lmao.gif
yessssssssss!

montREALady

Good save!!!!!

I tried storing my MU in their boxes but found the boxes take up more space. What's your secret?
Makeup overflowing everywhere?
th_dunno.gif

My lipsticks if they came in boxes stay in them (aka MAC), I have them in those lipstick holders upside down so I can see what it is. The other makeup in boxes are highlighters and blushes (mainly MAC and higher end, Avon/mark, etc, I take them out of the box) and they're in a train case that can't zip anymore
girlhaha.gif
It depends on where I'm putting the item, if the box is too bulky, I throw it out. Nail polish, I have some in boxes (Avon) and some without. The ones in boxes are in a nail polish holder (like the lipsticks).

montREALady

If anyone's interested, Sephora has listed the "Bite Lip Lab Limited Edition Trio" online today for 250 points. I rarely find something that I want to redeem my points for but this seems nice so I redeemed my points for it with the purchase I made online this morning. I remember that earlier this month, some people found it in store so now that it's also available online, hopefully all of the stores will carry it just in case some people would rather get it in-store.

I noticed it last night (or may have been in the middle of the night, lol) and thought it looked cute. What's their formula like? I was thinking about getting it.

Quote: Originally Posted by Vineetha

I think I want a hair tie
rofl.gif
Did they seriously take them down for the Epic Rewards then put them back up after?? I have no freaking hair to tie dammit!
th_wallbash.gif
What else is cheap, maybe I'll get another face mask and keep that one
girlhaha.gif

dash4

I noticed it last night (or may have been in the middle of the night, lol) and thought it looked cute. What's their formula like? I was thinking about getting it.

Did they seriously take them down for the Epic Rewards then put them back up after?? I have no freaking hair to tie dammit!
th_wallbash.gif
girlhaha.gif
$2 pencil sharpener... lol

http://www.sephora.com/professional-slim-pencil-sharpener-P39972?skuId=661009

Medgal07

Okay!

Makeup overflowing everywhere?
th_dunno.gif

My lipsticks if they came in boxes stay in them (aka MAC), I have them in those lipstick holders upside down so I can see what it is. The other makeup in boxes are highlighters and blushes (mainly MAC and higher end, Avon/mark, etc, I take them out of the box) and they're in a train case that can't zip anymore
girlhaha.gif
It depends on where I'm putting the item, if the box is too bulky, I throw it out. Nail polish, I have some in boxes (Avon) and some without. The ones in boxes are in a nail polish holder (like the lipsticks).
lol.gif
​Monty you're suffering from PRODUCT OVERLOAD. I feel your pain and your joy!!!! I can't read the tiny
writing on the boxes and L/S tubes--very frustrating!!! I've resorted to labeling everything as soon as it comes in
the door, just to save time.

Vineetha

I noticed it last night (or may have been in the middle of the night, lol) and thought it looked cute. What's their formula like? I was thinking about getting it. Did they seriously take them down for the Epic Rewards then put them back up after?? I have no freaking hair to tie dammit! :headbang:  What else is cheap, maybe I'll get another face mask and keep that one :haha:
:haha: "limited quantities available!! Once it's gone it's gone" :lmao: you either grow some hair quick for the hair tie or get another epic mask

poodle649

I think I'm gonna snag this in-store after work. I like Bite lipsticks, nice and creamy and wear well. Satin in finish from my experience. The lipglosses are okay, kinda sticky IMO and unfortunately flavorless.

msvluvsmac

th_wallbash.gif
girlhaha.gif
I have 2 Bite lipsticks and I like the formula, very creamy. However, you have to be careful with them in heat because they will melt.

Edit: I've heard their lip glosses are sticky. I have only one and that's the Opal one and it's not sticky at all. I did try a different shade in store and it was sticky so I just guess it depends
hmm.gif

boschicka

I noticed it last night (or may have been in the middle of the night, lol) and thought it looked cute. What's their formula like? I was thinking about getting it. Did they seriously take them down for the Epic Rewards then put them back up after?? I have no freaking hair to tie dammit! :headbang:  What else is cheap, maybe I'll get another face mask and keep that one :haha:
I have 2 Bite lipsticks and I like the formula, very creamy.  However, you have to be careful with them in heat because they will melt. Edit:  I've heard their lip glosses are sticky.  I have only one and that's the Opal one and it's not sticky at all.  I did try a different shade in store and it was sticky so I just guess it depends :hmm:
Maybe Opal is less sticky b/c it was made more to wear over other products? Maybe?

Jayjayy

$2 pencil sharpener... lol

http://www.sephora.com/professional-slim-pencil-sharpener-P39972?skuId=661009
I actually have this pencil sharpener and I really like it...its my ride or die LOL. It can be hard to get back together after its emptied so I keep it closed with a rubber band
lol.gif