All Things Sephora

stephshopaholic

I have Shameless Violet (410) and it's no good! I wore it for the first time today and within an hour and a half the center of my lower lip had completely worn off (with no eating/drinking). I have no idea about the other shades but this one applied unevenly, too. It's definitely going back.
Boo I ordered shameless violet because the color looked nice I'm supposed to get it today I guess I will try it out but if it sucks it's going back.

elegant-one

greengrin.gif
did it!! I now know what to do with the 1000 points they add to the account!! Get all the bite Mini sets till December
lmao.gif
lol.gif
girlhaha.gif
....Aww, she'll love it. It's just her size.

shontay07108

The best thing about Ipsy were the bags. After a while though, how many bags do you really need.
Exactly. The best thing I got for my time was the makeup to breakups bag that they now sell at Sephora. Nothing else was interesting even though I kept going to that beauty profile thing. It just started to make me angry. Yesterday at Starbucks I got a whiff of a woman wearing Flowerbomb and that made me miss it. Had to dig my giant, mostly full bottle out of my drawer and I'm all about it now. Again. I'm thinking of ordering the rollerball from Sephora so I can get another YSL blur primer and the perfector sample. I would like to find something more exciting to add to the order, though.

elegant-one

Yesterday at Starbucks I got a whiff of a woman wearing Flowerbomb and that made me miss it. Had to dig my giant, mostly full bottle out of my drawer and I'm all about it now. Again. I'm thinking of ordering the rollerball from Sephora so I can get another YSL blur primer and the perfector sample. I would like to find something more exciting to add to the order, though.
Flowerbomb is one of the few fragrances I like ;) Not 100% sure, but the YSL code may be a one use deal. I could be wrong. Seems to me that I tried to use it again & it said that I couldn't
ssad.gif

shontay07108

Flowerbomb is one of the few fragrances I like ;)  Not 100% sure, but the YSL code may be a one use deal. I could be wrong. Seems to me that I tried to use it again & it said that I couldn't :(
The first code I used was trends, but I didn't know about the other code that gets you the perfector and primer. That's the one I hope to use.

montREALady

:lmao: that would work too I guess!! Did you get it??
Not yet I was actually working :rolleyes: Did manage to buy another Gerard Cosmetics highlighter though :haha:
The wait list for the Play subscription box is open ladies! I just added myself to the list.
Oh when was it NOT open? I put myself on the waitlist and posted here last night. Thought I was late! :lol: I also said that Mr. CEO said (on Twitter) they were testing in different markets first before making it available.
I just figured it out and I'm on the wait list, too. Oh, well. I canceled ipsy after about 3 months. Man, that thing sucked.
Posted about this last night too! Got my Ipsy yesterday and it sucked. I can count maybe 2 or 3 items I actually liked and used in the last year. I'm cancelling. Then they sent me an email saying it was on its way when I already had it! :rolleyes: I also asked last night if anyone is going to their version of IMATS in October :haha:

dash4

Flowerbomb is one of the few fragrances I like ;) Not 100% sure, but the YSL code may be a one use deal. I could be wrong. Seems to me that I tried to use it again & it said that I couldn't
ssad.gif
Trends can be used more than once - it was a code where you had 3 options (or more) to pick from, so you are able to use it multiple times.

VIBBLUR can only be used once.

There was another code I used for it too, but I can not remember it, nor can I find it when I google..I found it on sephora’s website when I was making an order.

SatelliteDrmr

Fellow Canucks - Is your shipping taking forever since the Canadian warehouse opened? I've been waiting for over 3 days for my order to ship (usually it's within 24 hours). They just started advertising the warehouse today (and $50 for free shipping, instead of $75!), so I'm thinking I may have gotten caught during the transition.

I called CS, and was told that all my items were in stock for the order (even the reward), and they're just really busy. Even during the VIB sale, I've never waited this long. Shipping from the US would be coming across the border by now.

montREALady

@Vineetha I present to you....

MY NON-EPIC REWARD!!

I just remembered in the effing cart the other sample I wanted was oos so I removed it in haste and didn't pick another. Sephora owes me a whole lot
censored.gif

Now I'm off to order my hair tie, I hope they're not sold out
type.gif

Icecaramellatte

girlhaha.gif
Having trouble there ICL????

Quote: Originally Posted by Reneemelancon

It has medical grade liquid tape in it, not for use under eyes. I've been playing with it at work and it's really a very unique product. I've used it to cover a bruise on a clients neck that he swears wasn't a hickey LOL and once it dries you don't have to worry about it transferring.
I used the Smashbox CC spot concealer today in my makeup routine. I used it after I put on my powder foundation with a brush. Not a good idea. This is my normal routine. I usually do foundation and then concealer I put a bit more powder on top in that area like I usually do but you could still see it. I had a hard time covering it. I may have to use it with another foundation with more coverage or a liquid foundation but I will try to put it on before foundation next time.

Oh and anyone interested in my MUFE palette search, I stopped at the MUFE store. It seems they did have them in stock but they sold out. I had assumed it was a Sephora exclusive. The SA was nice enough to call around and see if another store had it and I did a phone order so I will have it soon. I did think for a minute "oh but I don't get any points." LOL but just for a second.

Sorry, maybe it's too soon for jokes.

Latest posts