All Things Sephora

bunnypoet

I just spotted a Sephora Epic Reward on evil bay. Smh
ohboy.gif
No bueno.

elegant-one

I have 2 Bite lipsticks and I like the formula, very creamy. However, you have to be careful with them in heat because they will melt.

Edit: I've heard their lip glosses are sticky. I have only one and that's the Opal one and it's not sticky at all. I did try a different shade in store and it was sticky so I just guess it depends
hmm.gif
Yes, I have this set & the gloss is a bit sticky & I really don't care for the taste of it - but it's really pretty so I'll suffer with it
girlhaha.gif

montREALady

:haha: "limited quantities available!! Once it's gone it's gone" :lmao: you either grow some hair quick for the hair tie or get another epic mask
Bwahahahaaaa! How did I miss this?! It's called a wig, ain't nobody got time for that growing hair ish! I'll get one for the Fall when I put mine back on :rofl: Or I can use them on my daughter :D

PrettyGirlDoc

I just received my 2,000 point reward. I got the Autographed NARS book and blush/highlight and contour set.
7ee16332_image.jpeg
58ebd44f_image.jpeg
27426a4e_image.jpeg
It's really nice. I'm glad I was able to get something for the lack of sleep.

purplerinne

If anyone's interested, Sephora has listed the "Bite Lip Lab Limited Edition Trio" online today for 250 points. I rarely find something that I want to redeem my points for but this seems nice so I redeemed my points for it with the purchase I made online this morning. I remember that earlier this month, some people found it in store so now that it's also available online, hopefully all of the stores will carry it just in case some people would rather get it in-store.

-Mini Luminous Crème Lipstick in Bellini
-Mini Lush Fruit Lipgloss in Bellini
-Signature Bite compact mirror
thanks i redeemed it and now i have 8 points LOL

Jaymuhlee

Nice!  I'm dying to know how the matte formula applies.
I have Shameless Violet (410) and it's no good! I wore it for the first time today and within an hour and a half the center of my lower lip had completely worn off (with no eating/drinking). I have no idea about the other shades but this one applied unevenly, too. It's definitely going back.

boschicka

Nice! I'm dying to know how the matte formula applies.
I have Shameless Violet (410) and it's no good! I wore it for the first time today and within an hour and a half the center of my lower lip had completely worn off (with no eating/drinking). I have no idea about the other shades but this one applied unevenly, too. It's definitely going back.
I was referring to the new eyeshadow singles, but that's good to know about the new matte sculpting lipsticks. Sorry to hear you had a bad experience. That stinks!

thefbomb

If anyone's interested, Sephora has listed the "Bite Lip Lab Limited Edition Trio" online today for 250 points. I rarely find something that I want to redeem my points for but this seems nice so I redeemed my points for it with the purchase I made online this morning. I remember that earlier this month, some people found it in store so now that it's also available online, hopefully all of the stores will carry it just in case some people would rather get it in-store. -Mini Luminous Crème Lipstick in Bellini  -Mini Lush Fruit Lipgloss in Bellini  -Signature Bite compact mirror
I was also going to get this but decided against it because I won't use the lipgloss and the mirror doesn't close like a regular compact (or at least in store it didn't look like it did). Too bad they didn't have just the lipstick for 100 pts