All Things Sephora

poodle649

I use it under make up :) it helps w any visible pores and texture I have! I mostly apply it on my cheeks like. Where im going to apply highlight - makes your face look so smooth lol
Yes, Like Jenise said. I use the little pad  lightly pat it onto the skin. Don't use too much though. I pat it under my eyes on no makeup days & it looks like I have a very natural light concealer on. I like it on bare skin & with makeup over it, My favorite is to use that blur perfector & then use the new Dior Cosmopolite face powder over it :eyelove: It gives me  lovely flawless slight glowy skin
Thanks for the tips ladies. I will have to try it out tomorrow!!

poodle649

I went to my Sephora as well Sephora Inside JCPenny last night. At the SIJCP I told the SA I wanted to use 100 points for the MUFE Step 1 primer deluxe sample. She said I didn't have to purchase anything and gave me their VIB sample bag from the Aug4 event too. Was not expecting such an easy experience! And I love the little Bite set. The MA at Sephora called the mirror a magnet. I kinda got excited I could put it on my fridge, but it is not magnetic... The lipgloss is a great pink! I thought I would prefer the lipstick to the gloss but it's the other way around this time!

Icecaramellatte

My MUFE Andreja Pejic palette just arrived. They sent it overnight for free! I wasn't expecting it so I had to wipe the sleep from my eye. So embarrassing!

treasuremymac

I just killed my wallet!
jawdrop.gif

SHIPPING METHOD: Flash 2 Day
ORDER DATE: August 13, 2015

Item PriceQtyAmount
s1738764-main-Lthumb.jpg
AERIN Waterlily Sun
ITEM 1738764
AERIN Waterlily Sun Eau de Parfum Spray 0.07 oz
FREE
$0.00
s1521194-main-Lthumb.jpg
samples
ITEM 1521194
HERMÈS Terre d'Hermès Eau de Toilette Spray - 0.06 oz
FREE
$0.00
s1475987-main-Lthumb.jpg
SEPHORA COLLECTION Single Ribbon Hair Ties
ITEM 1475987
COLOR Black
$1.00
$1.00
s1722602-main-Lthumb.jpg
GLAMGLOW YOUTHCLEANSE Daily Exfoliating Cleanser
ITEM 1722602
GLAMGLOW YOUTHCLEANSE Daily Exfoliating Cleanser - 0.10 oz
FREE
$0.00
s1747674-main-Lthumb.jpg
BI 250 PT
ITEM 1747674
Bite Beauty: Lip Lab Trio in Bellini*
250 Points
$0.00

Merchandise Subtotal$1.00
Shipping & HandlingFREE
Tax$0.09
Order Subtotal$1.09
Total$1.09
AHAHAH!!! I love this! :)

@montREALady youre quite the big spender. I just hope you have enough leftover for lunch :p

dash4

Kat Von D Lovesick and Anastasia Creme Color in Sunset are almost dead on dupes for each other... Of course Anastasia’s is in a pot form and Kat Von D is a liquid lipstick..

But they are nearly identical in color... both matte.. Anastasia Sunset is supposedly waterproof (never tested)..

Pix:

EDIT: I love Anastasia Sunset so much - I bought two.. and I have been thinking of getting a backup of Sunset.Lovesick.. I have more issues than Time Magazine..

shontay07108

I definitely want one, but I spent sooo much on fall clothes today. It has to wait. :haha:
My MUFE Andreja Pejic palette just arrived. They sent it overnight for free! I wasn't expecting it so I had to wipe the sleep from my eye. So embarrassing!
I'm glad you got it! I know all about being embarrassed in front of the delivery man. Back in the day I realized I needed to get a bit dolled up until I finally found a way on the UPS and FedEx sites to instruct them to leave it at the door. Then, I'll reach my hand out the door and pull it inside because I look like gollum. You guys, I've found a way to lighten up my circles! Ben Nye powder! I finally went ahead and got a set from ebay that comes with Banana and Topaz. Topaz is perfect under my eyes on top of the Bobbi Brown eye brightener. Last night I was looking at videos about that baking technique. Let me tell you, it works. The darkness was gone and I didn't feel self-conscious at all.

Shars

You guys, I've found a way to lighten up my circles! Ben Nye powder! I finally went ahead and got a set from ebay that comes with Banana and Topaz. Topaz is perfect under my eyes on top of the Bobbi Brown eye brightener. Last night I was looking at videos about that baking technique. Let me tell you, it works. The darkness was gone and I didn't feel self-conscious at all.
That's what I do everyday. Ben Nye Topaz and NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer are my ingredients to looking awake lol.

Medgal07

I just killed my wallet!
jawdrop.gif

SHIPPING METHOD: Flash 2 Day
ORDER DATE: August 13, 2015

Item PriceQtyAmount
s1738764-main-Lthumb.jpg
AERIN Waterlily Sun
ITEM 1738764
AERIN Waterlily Sun Eau de Parfum Spray 0.07 oz
FREE
$0.00
s1521194-main-Lthumb.jpg
samples
ITEM 1521194
HERMÈS Terre d'Hermès Eau de Toilette Spray - 0.06 oz
FREE
$0.00
s1475987-main-Lthumb.jpg
SEPHORA COLLECTION Single Ribbon Hair Ties
ITEM 1475987
COLOR Black
$1.00
$1.00
s1722602-main-Lthumb.jpg
GLAMGLOW YOUTHCLEANSE Daily Exfoliating Cleanser
ITEM 1722602
GLAMGLOW YOUTHCLEANSE Daily Exfoliating Cleanser - 0.10 oz
FREE
$0.00
s1747674-main-Lthumb.jpg
BI 250 PT
ITEM 1747674
Bite Beauty: Lip Lab Trio in Bellini*
250 Points
$0.00

Merchandise Subtotal$1.00
Shipping & HandlingFREE
Tax$0.09
Order Subtotal$1.09
Total$1.09
I hope you won't be offended if I start a collection to help you out! Monty!!
weeping.gif

Odelia

I kept putting off getting the MUFE LE quads. I just couldn't resist anymore. It was a good deal and I felt it was a good introduction to their eye shadows(!). #nomakeupregrets I nabbed the 250 point Bite perk set as well. :love:

Latest posts