All Things Sephora

shontay07108

:pompom: I am SOOOOOOOOOOOO happy you love it Sis!
I wish I could put it all over my body. I sure as hell need it. :haha: Seriously guys, MUFE sculpting blush #12 is the most beautiful color. It's like a dusty mauve and it goes with so many looks. I'm wearing it again for the second day in a row and it's gonna be in heavy rotation. :bigthumb:

elegant-one

Seriously guys, MUFE sculpting blush #12 is the most beautiful color. It's like a dusty mauve and it goes with so many looks. I'm wearing it again for the second day in a row and it's gonna be in heavy rotation.
thmbup.gif
lol.gif
Yes, I'm all in for that!

Ooh, I'm going to check that out right now :)

EDIT: It's OOS
blah.gif

That is REALLY pretty Shontay!

Medgal07

Seriously guys, MUFE sculpting blush #12 is the most beautiful color. It's like a dusty mauve and it goes with so many looks. I'm wearing it again for the second day in a row and it's gonna be in heavy rotation.
thmbup.gif
lol.gif
th_roll1.gif

Pretending not to see that amazing blush!!!

Shopping Obsess

Oh no! I just saw it on the main page and didn't click on it to check. I hope it comes in stock soon. I want that Burberry kit. I've always wanted to try Earthy and that kabuki brush is cute.
I am glad I grabbed it this morning. I am in Canada and was "SHOCKED" to see it is also available to us Canadians, considering now we have our own warehouse here and we don't get half the new released as in US.

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
Oh wow, that Burberry set is pretty cool! Is it exclusive to Spehora? Don't care for the red lipstick, but would love to try the rest, and it's s great price, too. Checked the french Sephora site, but they only carry Burberry fragrances.

pandorablack

I was looking at my makeup today and it dawned on me, I tend to buy the same makeup over and over again. Like I have an array of black, silver, grey and brown eyeshadows, about twenty red lipsticks, and at least as many nude lipsticks (not to mention my ever growing collection of nude lip liners). And at least three peachy-pink blushes. LOL! I guess I know what I like. I mean, don't get me wrong I have a variety of makeup to do all sorts of looks, but I do tend to do a bold eye or a bold lip (not both at the same time, though) a lot.

DILLIGAF

thmbup.gif
My sister and I loved the #14 Sculpting blush. It was discontinued unfortunately. I was able to snag one at the MUFE boutique in NYC before she disappeared forever.

thebloomroom

i bought the YSL blur perfector and i love it! ive been putting it under my makeup but i need a better way to put it over-- i feel the applicator they included will move my makeup and i cant tell if using a powder brush is working lol. how do yall use this over your makeup?

elegant-one

i bought the YSL blur perfector and i love it! ive been putting it under my makeup but i need a better way to put it over-- i feel the applicator they included will move my makeup and i cant tell if using a powder brush is working lol. how do yall use this over your makeup?
pompom.gif
Hmm, I've only used it under my makeup. I suppose a flat face brush patted lightly over makeup might work.

Latest posts