All Things Sephora

shontay07108

I forgot to mention that I used the UD brow pencil today and I think I'll be sticking with it because my eyebrows were laid. Like, I can't really articulate what makes it better than ABH, but I can see the difference. The only little con I have is that it dragged a bit at the tail, but not where I have more hair. So, I think it's a bit stiffer than ABH. Also, I'd say it has better staying power, I guess. I never had a problem with my brows disappearing or rubbing off with ABH, but 5 hours later my brows looked exactly the same with UD, no patchiness and I was outside sweating. I'm just really impressed with this impulse buy and even though I don't even need the brow gel I might just get that, too.

pandorablack

It's really nice. I'm glad I was able to get something for the lack of sleep.
OOOOH. That's a nice reward!
eyelove.gif
Congrats!!!

LOL@ the $1 hair tie.

pandorablack

So the Victor & Rolf Flowerbomb epic reward is on evil bay starting bid $1200 or buy it now for $2500
That's fucking ridiculous. Who would pay that much for a perfume bottle?? You could just buy many, many bottles of flowerbomb for that price. What's so special about that one? Packaging? The fact that it was hard to get?

LV2EVOLVE

That's fucking ridiculous. Who would pay that much for a perfume bottle?? You could just buy many, many bottles of flowerbomb for that price. What's so special about that one? Packaging? The fact that it was hard to get?
Rich people issues. Thanks! I needed a laugh.

Vineetha

http://www.popsugar.com/beauty/photo-gallery/36025347/image/36267503/Viktor-Rolf-Exclusive-Flowerbomb-Swarovski-Edition

Medgal07

girlhaha.gif
It's all good.

HOARDERS
rasta.gif
pompom.gif

oh wait......for that hater.......it's mentally ill
tong.gif
th_WeAreDoomed.png
pretty.gif

lmao.gif

I forgot to mention that I used the UD brow pencil today and I think I'll be sticking with it because my eyebrows were laid. Like, I can't really articulate what makes it better than ABH, but I can see the difference. The only little con I have is that it dragged a bit at the tail, but not where I have more hair. So, I think it's a bit stiffer than ABH. Also, I'd say it has better staying power, I guess. I never had a problem with my brows disappearing or rubbing off with ABH, but 5 hours later my brows looked exactly the same with UD, no patchiness and I was outside sweating. I'm just really impressed with this impulse buy and even though I don't even need the brow gel I might just get that, too.
Sounds like you found a winner!!!!

Quote: Originally Posted by makeupbyvee

So the Victor & Rolf Flowerbomb epic reward is on evil bay starting bid $1200 or buy it now for $2500
icon_eek.gif

pandorablack

http://www.popsugar.com/beauty/photo-gallery/36025347/image/36267503/Viktor-Rolf-Exclusive-Flowerbomb-Swarovski-Edition
I just can't imaging spending that much on one bottle of perfume, ever. Even if I was rich. I'm thinking "imagine how much makeup I could get for $2,500!"

And I thought rare BPAL was crazy expensive. This takes the cake.

pandorablack

I mean, I could see spending $2500 on, say, a really fantastic pair of Louboutin heels. Like, say, these that retail for $3395. http://www.saksfifthavenue.com/main/ProductDetail.jsp?FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=2534374306624247&PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=845524446638422&R=452576782451&P_name=Christian+Louboutin&N=4294912355+306624247&bmUID=kYMzroV

Totally get it, and I'd wear the fuck out of those shoes.

But ONE bottle of perfume? That isn't even a rare scent? I don't care how many crystals are hand placed on the thing, it is still just a bottle of perfume.

Psych1

I Had No idea Burberry cosmetics is now available at Sephora. Saw the info posted on IG. I'll stick with purchasing the line at Nord though

Latest posts