All Things Sephora

shontay07108

[COLOR=0000FF]   So pretty.  You know my eyes fell right on the pink one----really pretty!!![/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]   OMG this red!!!!:eyelove:  I think I released an audible gasp----BEAUTIFUL!!!![/COLOR]
I'm shocked it's not sold out by now. People probably figure it's just another red, but it'll probably fly when more swatches get around.

laurennnxox

Does anyone happen to know when the new shades of the too faced BTW foundation is coming out? :) I remember "fall" and it's surely getting there!!

elegant-one

Will we ever be satisfied with other lipsticks after the CLs? That's a frightening thought!!!
lmao.gif
I'm kinda thinking that's whats going to happen Sis
holysheep.gif
worms.gif
flower.gif

shontay07108

You didn't get yours yet? :fluffy: Is it supposed to taste like a spiced apple? :amused:
My UPS guy rarely gets here early anymore. Usually between 6 and 6:30. Ugh. A spiced apple taste sounds nice, but I'm loving that cherry that I got in one of my lipsticks. I'm still resisting the urge to eat it. :haha:

awickedshape

[COLOR=0000FF] She is AWS!!!!!  I get mesmerized by the clear pics and amazing swatches---my wallet feels it the most though!!!![/COLOR]
Lol!!
[COLOR=0000FF]   So pretty.  You know my eyes fell right on the pink one----really pretty!!![/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]   OMG this red!!!!:eyelove:  I think I released an audible gasp----BEAUTIFUL!!!![/COLOR]
Its so soft & pretty on the lips! And the RED is DIVINE on the lips!!! I thought you said GAS :lmao: I'm kinda thinking that's whats going to happen Sis :sheep: :worms: :flower:  
:lmao:

Sabrunka

Has anyone tried the YSL nude lipstick? The one with the heart prints on it? I kinda want it but not sure if it'll be good for me... I'm pale with yellow/olive undertones. Oh, and I just ordered the tatcha dewy mist today annnnnd the rouge exclusive ysl lippie :D

elegant-one

My UPS guy rarely gets here early anymore. Usually between 6 and 6:30. Ugh. A spiced apple taste sounds nice, but I'm loving that cherry that I got in one of my lipsticks. I'm still resisting the urge to eat it.
girlhaha.gif
That's such a bummer. Is it like a cherry Popsicle
girlhaha.gif

elegant-one

Has anyone tried the YSL nude lipstick? The one with the heart prints on it? I kinda want it but not sure if it'll be good for me... I'm pale with yellow/olive undertones. Oh, and I just ordered the tatcha dewy mist today annnnnd the rouge exclusive ysl lippie :D
pompom.gif

Yes, I bought that YSL Nude last weekend & I really like it on. I'm verrrry picky about how my nudes look too. Its a pale slight pink/neutral nude. I think it works for a lot of skin tones. I think Vee has a swatch of it here somewhere recently...maybe in the YSL thread. The lipsticks are creamy soft.

Medgal07

My YSL Black Red arrived yesterday but it got loss in my distraction with the Christian Louboutin lippies. I finally got around to opening it today
th_DANCE.gif

Sabrunka

pompom.gif

Yes, I bought that YSL Nude last weekend & I really like it on. I'm verrrry picky about how my nudes look too. Its a pale slight pink/neutral nude. I think it works for a lot of skin tones. I think Vee has a swatch of it here somewhere recently...maybe in the YSL thread. The lipsticks are creamy soft.
Thank youuuu! Oh and I meant lip print, not heart haha. With me, I look terrible in MANY nudes. The only one I have tried which looked good was Penelope Pink by Charlotte Tilbury, so I'm not sure how this compares! I should get it anyways ;)

Latest posts