All Things Sephora

shontay07108

That's such a bummer. Is it like a cherry Popsicle :haha:
Yes! I was about to say cherry bubblegum, but it's not a sugary sweet kinda smell. It's the holiday weekend and I figured UPS is probably backed up, but my 5ft nothing UPS man better get those little legs moving and get his ass over here tonight.
[COLOR=0000FF]   I know!!!  I didn't get it.  I'll just have to be content for now with the CL matte red that I've ordered:sigh: [/COLOR]
Well it's still available ya know :poke: :D

elegant-one

Has anyone tried the YSL nude lipstick? The one with the heart prints on it? I kinda want it but not sure if it'll be good for me... I'm pale with yellow/olive undertones. Oh, and I just ordered the tatcha dewy mist today annnnnd the rouge exclusive ysl lippie :D
Here ya go! Getting dark here but maybe this will help you. Its much lighter on the lips than it looks in the tube.

shontay07108

I might end up ordering that ysl red lipstick next week. Maybe. I'm trying to fight it. :D There's a neverending list of clothes and shoes to buy. I can't have great makeup and no clothes. :haha:

boschicka

Has anyone tried the YSL nude lipstick? The one with the heart prints on it? I kinda want it but not sure if it'll be good for me... I'm pale with yellow/olive undertones. Oh, and I just ordered the tatcha dewy mist today annnnnd the rouge exclusive ysl lippie :D
pompom.gif

Yes, I bought that YSL Nude last weekend & I really like it on. I'm verrrry picky about how my nudes look too. Its a pale slight pink/neutral nude. I think it works for a lot of skin tones. I think Vee has a swatch of it here somewhere recently...maybe in the YSL thread. The lipsticks are creamy soft.
iagree.gif

shontay07108

:lol: This is true! I've been on a jeans buying binge :D
I just bought a pair of shoes from Macy's last night. Nine West shoes that were sold out on their site in the blink of an eye. I thought I was safe because they were on pre order until a couple of days ago. Macy's had the nerve to try and have UPS hand it off to USPS. :nono: I paid an extra $3.50 to UPS for them to keep it. My shoes would end up in Narnia messing around with USPS. Looks like the UPS man isn't coming & I'm pissed. I wanted my lipstick and my clothes. My lipstick was on that truck in all this humidity since 7am. They're about to hear from me. I heard that 2 UPS trucks passed through my neighborhood today and there was a new mailman. See, holiday substitutes. Now, I have to wait until Tuesday because I'm guessing they don't deliver on Labor Day. :getyou:

Sabrunka

Here ya go! Getting dark here but maybe this will help you. Its much lighter on the lips than it looks in the tube.

Ohhh thank you! Ok I want it.. LOL. I have one YSL lipstick right now and it is one of my faves (well, the texture mostly!) so I think I can benefit from having a few more ;)

elegant-one

Looks like the UPS man isn't coming & I'm pissed. I wanted my lipstick and my clothes. My lipstick was on that truck in all this humidity since 7am. They're about to hear from me. I heard that 2 UPS trucks passed through my neighborhood today and there was a new mailman. See, holiday substitutes. Now, I have to wait until Tuesday because I'm guessing they don't deliver on Labor Day.
getyou.gif
lmao.gif
soooo funny!!! Love Nine West. What kind of shoes?

What! I can't stand the thought of my lipsticks in a stinky sweaty UPS truck
yucky.gif
HATE ordering anything on weekends & holidays.
ssad.gif

elegant-one

Ohhh thank you! Ok I want it.. LOL. I have one YSL lipstick right now and it is one of my faves (well, the texture mostly!) so I think I can benefit from having a few more ;)
You are so welcome! I have a really hard time finding nudes that I like on myself. I really love the YSL lipsticks because of the texture too. The shades are always very very nice & wearable.

shontay07108

:lmao: soooo funny!!! Love Nine West. What kind of shoes? What! I can't stand the thought of my lipsticks in a stinky sweaty UPS truck :yuck: HATE ordering anything on weekends & holidays. :(  
These shoes. In black :http://www.ninewest.com/Signmeup-Gladiator-Flats/18743874,default,pd.html?variantColor=JJ0JAXX_1&cgid=8346267&cgid=8346267 Yeah, 11 is the size that's sold out and that's what I need. I have gigantic feet. I should've known I need to jump on that ASAP b/c us big foot girls don't play. :lol: I got my packages sis! Thankfully, my lipstick wasn't sweaty at all. I love the color! Can't wait to wear it. :flower:

elegant-one

I got my packages sis! Thankfully, my lipstick wasn't sweaty at all. I love the color! Can't wait to wear it.
flower.gif
Those are super cute!!! I love them in the navy too. One of the nice malls we go to has this fantastic Nine West shoe store in it..small but nice. I always seem to find something at a really good sale price.

pompom.gif
Yay! I'm so happy you got it! No waiting until Tuesday now.

shontay07108

Those are super cute!!! I love them in the navy too. One of the nice malls we go to has this fantastic Nine West shoe store in it..small but nice. I always seem to find something at a really good sale price. :pompom: Yay! I'm so happy you got it! No waiting until Tuesday now.
I need more black shoes because I have so much color in my wardrobe and then I'm looking to see what the hell I can wear on my feet. All this color going on and patterns. Always. :lol: The Nine West store in my local mall closed last year. I could never find anything in there because of the size I wear, but in the rare instance I needed to return it was so convenient.

awickedshape

I need more black shoes because I have so much color in my wardrobe and then I'm looking to see what the hell I can wear on my feet. All this color going on and patterns. Always. :lol: The Nine West store in my local mall closed last year. I could never find anything in there because of the size I wear, but in the rare instance I needed to return it was so convenient.
I was eyeing a pair of black Sam Edelman boots for that same reason.

DILLIGAF

I got my packages sis! Thankfully, my lipstick wasn't sweaty at all. I love the color! Can't wait to wear it.
flower.gif
We DON'T PLAY! When I discovered Nordstrom and their shoe department it was instant big foot love! I agree though when you are a size 11 if you like it buy it!

shontay07108

We DON'T PLAY! When I discovered Nordstrom and their shoe department it was instant big foot love! I agree though when you are a size 11 if you like it buy it!
They caught me slipping this time, but never again.
:lol: Yeah, I have loud shoes too LOL! Oh, I forgot did you see the plum raspberry shade of converse? I so want them! I saw them at Khols of all places. I have to get those. Sam Edelman :love:
I tried a pair of Sam Edelman sandals a couple of months ago and I thought I was gonna die. It's those classic ones that come in a million prints and colors. The footbed is so hard on my feet and there's no support. Those thong sandals, my damn foot kept sliding and...ugh. I cringe just reading the name. :( Oh, I saw those converse. I was gonna buy them a few weeks ago when they were 30% off on their site. I don't need them, though because, again I need black shoes. I have one pair of black hi tops and one pair of black lowtops. That's really all I need. Oh and the customized leopard print ones I got. :haha:

elegant-one

Oh, I saw those converse. I was gonna buy them a few weeks ago when they were 30% off on their site. I don't need them, though because, again I need black shoes. I have one pair of black hi tops and one pair of black lowtops. That's really all I need. Oh and the customized leopard print ones I got.
girlhaha.gif
icon_eek.gif
well that sucks! Uncomfortable is no good. The ones I have are 41/2 wedges & they're super comfy to walk in. Love the leopard print..in anything!

Latest posts