All Things Sephora

awickedshape

:lol: Yeah, I have loud shoes too LOL! Oh, I forgot did you see the plum raspberry shade of converse? I so want them! I saw them at Khols of all places. I have to get those. Sam Edelman :love:
They caught me slipping this time, but never again. I tried a pair of Sam Edelman sandals a couple of months ago and I thought I was gonna die. It's those classic ones that come in a million prints and colors. The footbed is so hard on my feet and there's no support. Those thong sandals, my damn foot kept sliding and...ugh. I cringe just reading the name. :( Oh, I saw those converse. I was gonna buy them a few weeks ago when they were 30% off on their site. I don't need them, though because, again I need black shoes. I have one pair of black hi tops and one pair of black lowtops. That's really all I need. Oh and the customized leopard print ones I got. :haha:
Yikes

elegant-one

Yeah. I had several pairs on my wish list and after wearing one pair I deleted everything and never went back. It's crazy. Never had a pair of shoes that killed my feet like that.
Yep. I had a pair of just very simple flat thong sandals that wore a hole in the top of my foot
noworry.gif
& it really really hurt. Thing is, I didn't even want to give them away because I figured they would get a hole too
girlhaha.gif

shontay07108

Yep. I had a pair of just very simple flat thong sandals that wore a hole in the top of my foot :meh: & it really really hurt. Thing is, I didn't even want to give them away because I figured they would get a hole too :haha:
:haha: oh no. I gave my sandals to my mother and she usually hates that style, but she loves them. Go figure.

DILLIGAF

It's funny that you had such a bad experience with Sam Edelman. I own a couple of pairs of the Beatrix style. They are padded at the bottom. They are the only style that I have. I don't own any of the thongs. I need a new pair of everyday flats.

shontay07108

:D You guys wear the same size! That's cool. Did she wear them awhile? lol
She actually wears a size 10, but she has wide feet. The shoes I buy are medium and so the size up fits her just fine. :D She wore them several times and she keeps telling me how good they feel. :shocked: She gets my reject shoes all the time and she throws it in my face. :getyou:
It's funny that you had such a bad experience with Sam Edelman. I own a couple of pairs of the Beatrix style. They are padded at the bottom. They are the only style that I have. I don't own any of the thongs. I need a new pair of everyday flats.
I got a few of those, but I'm always on the lookout for more. I love pointy toe shoes and I don't care if my feet are already big. Halogen makes great flats. I'm so mad Victoria's Secret stopped making shoes because they were awesome. I'm still holding on to several pair. They had hot styles and colors. :sigh:

Ajigglin

These shoes. In black :http://www.ninewest.com/Signmeup-Gladiator-Flats/18743874,default,pd.html?variantColor=JJ0JAXX_1&cgid=8346267&cgid=8346267 Yeah, 11 is the size that's sold out and that's what I need. I have gigantic feet. I should've known I need to jump on that ASAP b/c us big foot girls don't play. :lol: I got my packages sis! Thankfully, my lipstick wasn't sweaty at all. I love the color! Can't wait to wear it. :flower:
No the hell we don't! Especially since they only make three pairs of 11s per style. You gotta move quick and get all the colors.

Medgal07

You are so welcome! I have a really hard time finding nudes that I like on myself. I really love the YSL lipsticks because of the texture too. The shades are always very very nice & wearable.
Yes. They just got a little carried away with the lips!!!!
kissy.gif
I do love the Black Red though.

Psych1

[COLOR=0000FF]My YSL Black Red arrived yesterday but it got loss in my distraction with the Christian Louboutin lippies.  I finally got around to opening it today:happydance: [/COLOR]
That looks gorgeous on you, Meddy!! That's like THE perfect fall shade

Sabrunka

Question! Did Urban Decays Naked palette used to come with a brush which was only one-sided? I bought a palette from someone online, and the brush it came with has just one side, where the ones I see online now are double sided. Mine also came with a mini eye shadow primer. I'm sure it's not fake (it passes all the "fake" tests online lol), but was just curious about this.

BeautyFan55

Question! Did Urban Decays Naked palette used to come with a brush which was only one-sided? I bought a palette from someone online, and the brush it came with has just one side, where the ones I see online now are double sided. Mine also came with a mini eye shadow primer. I'm sure it's not fake (it passes all the "fake" tests online lol), but was just curious about this.
Yes, the older Naked 1 palettes came with a one-sided shader-type brush and a mini primer potion. That is the same version I have. I believe there was an even older version that came with a double ended eye pencil but I could be wrong. I wish I had the version with the double ended brush though.

shellygrrl

Staff member
Question!  Did Urban Decays Naked palette used to come with a brush which was only one-sided? I bought a palette from someone online, and the brush it came with has just one side, where the ones I see online now are double sided.  Mine also came with a mini eye shadow primer.  I'm sure it's not fake (it passes all the "fake" tests online lol), but was just curious about this.
When it first came out, it came with a double-ended Zero/Whiskey eyeliner pencil. Then, yeah, they switched to a one-sided shading brush. And either way, you got a mini UDPP.

Sabrunka

Yes, the older Naked 1 palettes came with a one-sided shader-type brush and a mini primer potion. That is the same version I have. I believe there was an even older version that came with a double ended eye pencil but I could be wrong. I wish I had the version with the double ended brush though.

Quote: Originally Posted by shellygrrl

When it first came out, it came with a double-ended Zero/Whiskey eyeliner pencil. Then, yeah, they switched to a one-sided shading brush. And either way, you got a mini UDPP.
Thank you! I'd obviously prefer the double ended brush but hey, I'll manage lol.

stephshopaholic

Yeah mine has the one ended brush, I'm not really a fan of that brush it doesn't pick up color well at all I preferred my $1 elf brush to that one lol!

boschicka

Yeah mine has the one ended brush, I'm not really a fan of that brush it doesn't pick up color well at all I preferred my $1 elf brush to that one lol!
Yeah, that brush seems better suited for cream products than powder eyeshadows. Not sure why they would include a brush like that!

Latest posts