All Things Sephora

Vineetha

:love: [COLOR=0000FF]Sophia came to see me today!!!  Sophia Loren for D & G.  The color is lovely but probably dupeable. The swatch feels nice on my hand but I haven't yet tried it on my lips.[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]I'm a fan and I had to have it.[/COLOR]
Yayy!! Is it red Meddy??

Bronwyn

Just ordered the bite beauty discovery kit and a burberry kisses lipstick in cashmere nude, also the free vib buxom gift. All lip products from brands that start with B.

Prettypackages

I just wanna be alive every morning, and stand on my own two feet, and walk under my own steam and put off wearing Depends for as long as I can
greengrin.gif

Right2

Dolly Snow

:love: [COLOR=0000FF]Sophia came to see me today!!!  Sophia Loren for D & G.  The color is lovely but probably dupeable. The swatch feels nice on my hand but I haven't yet tried it on my lips.[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]I'm a fan and I had to have it.[/COLOR]
Gorgeous meddy! Mine arrives tomorrow, late birthday present to myself!

TwiggyPop

Very true! That's one of those things you don't think about when you live in Florida, lol. My sister lives in Chicago and her birthday is in February, and that's exactly what she goes through every year. 
Just another reason for me to move to Florida. Haha! In 2009 I had to put my birthday off for a week because we got hit with 29" of snow in one day. Even when I finally did get to go out I still had to maneuver the 2' of snow on the sidewalks. There were just little pathways shoveled through. And don't even get me started on the cold! When the air hurts my face I think it's time to get the hell out! Haha

TwiggyPop

So, I placed an order at Sephora on the 19th and just today they sent me an email which made me check my orders, only to realize that my order was no processed, even though my card was charged. Funds take ten days to be refunded. Grrrrr. Emailed them back but might have to call and try not to sound like steam is coming out my ears.
I'm sure they'll hear that tea kettle blowing! It's kinda hard to be nice when a company basically stole your money. I've had that happen before and it's almost impossible for me to hide the disgust in my voice when I'm pissed. I hope they get it straightened out for you!

shontay07108

*applauds*  Perfectly said. I agree about the blog quote, and I have one as well. LOL   I can't even get mad at the vloggers, but at the ppl who watch that mess.   Do they get credit if people click but don't watch it all the way through or do people have to watch the whole thing. (just thinking out loud)  Thank you!  They are getting mixed reviews.  Is she?  Still not interested. I'm not even interested in celeb life anymore.  
You can just watch five seconds of a video and it counts as a view. I love celebrity gossip but it's just entertainment and I only care about the ones who actually have talent. Not ones famous for being famous. I hit up YouTube for information, not personalities.

awickedshape

I'm not crazy about the Dim Light one but I'm sure I'd like one of the lighter ones better, I only got DL because it comes in the smaller size and I wanted to try one of them.  I'm combination so I always use the Rimmel Stay Matte Powder to set and my favorite finishing powder is the Guerlain Meteorites! Wow, what did you order? Was it sold out??
Everything is in stock and my bank said it was not on their end lol Funny thing is last year the order that would have made me VIB was cancelled and this order would have made me VIB again lol
Lol, glad it could make someone else laugh. (And, FYI... I just peeked ahead at next month on our calendar and it's A BABY PANDA!!!! I'm not sure if I'm excited or scared that it might be a sign of the end of days!)
:shock: :lmao:
Yay!
[COLOR=0000FF]   When they screw up they do it big time!!!!   I hope you can get it resolved quickly![/COLOR]
:eek:hboy: Thanks :frenz:
I'm sure they'll hear that tea kettle blowing! It's kinda hard to be nice when a company basically stole your money. I've had that happen before and it's almost impossible for me to hide the disgust in my voice when I'm pissed. I hope they get it straightened out for you!
Aw, thank you [@]TwiggyPop[/@]!
Thank you!  [rant] UGH, did we have to see her shopping?  She couldn't justtdo a quick review? Did we have to see the whole exchange in the car? Play with her hair? talk about her ring?  UGH.  Why do vloggers think we want to listen to  them go on endlesssly? You're not a celeb, no one cares about your day to day.  Hell I don't even care about celebs like that.  I don't even need to see a live demo.  Half the time, I can't see the change on film. Just say if you like it and why.  If you're swatching, just show the color.  that's all.  [end rant]
I really don't like the excess (to me, anyway) chatter. I let the video load and click through. And when they're stroking their hair and suddenly you see their eyes focus, deer-like, on their image in the screen or mirror or whatever, totally mesmerized.

YarahFlower

ALL of my Viseart palettes fell down 20 stairs yesterday...I'm happy to report there was only one casualty! And I was able to collect that one shadow and repress it!!!!!!! It's as good as new! 80 bucks well spent. Edit: The mattes held on STRONG! The palette that had an injury was the sultry muse. Those shadows are softer because they are shimmer/metalic

shontay07108

ALL of my Viseart palettes fell down 20 stairs yesterday...I'm happy to report there was only one casualty! And I was able to collect that one shadow and repress it!!!!!!! It's as good as new! 80 bucks well spent. Edit: The mattes held on STRONG! The palette that had an injury was the sultry muse. Those shadows are softer because they are shimmer/metalic
Damn I cringed just reading that. Lucky you.

Monsy

Have a look through this thread... http://www.specktra.net/t/189015/new-mufe-artist-shadows I figured, on anyone generally NC/NW20 or lighter, Dim Light would be closer to a bronzer or contour. Try Ethereal or Diffused for under the eyes instead? Anyhoo. The big Hourglass palette is a big :fluffy: for me. I do want to try one of the Ambient Lighting Powder, have wanted to for a while, but I wouldn't use anything else, I don't think.
I have to disagree. There is no way dim can be either bronzer or contour. I am nc15 /20 and wear dim ass all over finishing powder

Latest posts