All Things Sephora

boschicka

What can you kids tell me about this?

http://www.sephora.com/dong-gong-minn-jello-color-eyeshadow-palette-P401103?skuId=1721620

shizzelly

Anyhoo. The big Hourglass palette is a big
fluffy.gif
for me. I do want to try one of the Ambient Lighting Powder, have wanted to for a while, but I wouldn't use anything else, I don't think.
I just wasn't impressed by it enough for the price to try again. I eventually want to try both the LM Secret Brightening Powder and Translucent Setting Powder for the under eyes.

shizzelly

I have to disagree. There is no way dim can be either bronzer or contour. I am nc15 /20 and wear dim ass
girlhaha.gif
all over finishing powder
Yea, it's dark but not that dark! It's pretty good as a finishing powder but I still prefer my meteorites over it.

YarahFlower

Girl, what are you doing with your makeup?!?  I'm glad both you and your makeup are ok.
LOL!!! I just redecorated my makeup room and I was in the process of transporting my pretties back to their places. I was carrying too many things, and the Viseart palettes jumped out of my hand! (Apparently they are adventurous) luckily everyone survived, just a small injury! Lol! And thank you :hug: We're all good!

mimi0701

Sorry if this is in the wrong place or if you guys already know. I just noticed that Macy's is offering free shipping on beauty until Oct 4. with no minimum purchase.

laurennnxox

My Viseart Dark Mattes palette is out for delivery today! Tomorrow my new MAC 196 brush will be delievered, and friday I ordered the inglot duraline black eyeliner because I was curious to try it. Packages every day this week!
girlhaha.gif
(and saturday my colourpop order and monday/tuesday my ofra cosmetics miami fever.... oooooops.)

Monsy

My Viseart Dark Mattes palette is out for delivery today! Tomorrow my new MAC 196 brush will be delievered, and friday I ordered the inglot duraline black eyeliner because I was curious to try it. Packages every day this week!
girlhaha.gif
(and saturday my colourpop order and monday/tuesday my ofra cosmetics miami fever.... oooooops.)
me too!
girlhaha.gif

LiliV

I got a notification yesterday when I placed an order about free 2 day flash shipping for Rouge and I'm a little confused lol So is this like a new upgrade from the Rouge free 3 day? I'll always take faster free shipping I'm just not really sure if that's what it's supposed to be