All Things Sephora

jenise

Just used my vib card and and my vib new member discount to get 2 bite beauty lipsticks in sugared maple and cava. I love these weird cool toned taupey nudes and a berry lipstick is perfect for the season. Love that Canadians get an exclusive for once
Love cava!!

Ernie

Shars

#35 Delight

lmao.gif
YASSSSSSSSSS

Oooh that is super pretty. When you get it and get around to playing, you must tell me if I need it too!
Quote: Originally Posted by Bronwyn

Is the ud pencil full size?
I don't think it's worth it for me then. Wish it were full size
Their minis are like 3/4 the size of a full sized pencil so I'd say it's worth it. (Full size 0.04 oz $20 - Mini - 0.03 oz ~$15). HTH.

pandorablack

So last night I decided to shop online at Sephora so I can avoid going to the Rude store. I bought the Cover FX contour kit. I'm excited to try it.

Bronwyn

Oooh that is super pretty. When you get it and get around to playing, you must tell me if I need it too!
Their minis are like 3/4 the size of a full sized pencil so I'd say it's worth it. (Full size 0.04 oz $20 - Mini - 0.03 oz ~$15). HTH.
That's pretty decent

Ernie

I got the 3x points and UD pencil, I'm not going for it. Waiting for the Bite perk, is that coming soon online?

thefbomb

Yesterday I went in store just to quickly look around and I saw the Jem display without any products out on it yet...I didn't realize there would be a liquid lip set too, I was really hoping to see it. I wonder if they're like the cream lip stains

Medgal07

friends.gif
Will do!

Reneemelancon

Thank makes sense! Thanks for validating the policy. the Sephora near me was doing facials up until closing the other night so I assumed all other services were the same. Side note: do you like working there? I thought about doing some part time hours...I live near a few locations and I constantly see signs posted for part time employees.
I've thought of it too. Or seasonal.
I started seasonal last year and became permanent I LOVE IT. Everyone's very supportive ,our clients are usually nice , lots of trainings, lots of gratis :) I worked at a clarins cosmetic counter in macys before this job and the difference is night and day. With clarins I had no brand support from my line no trainings , credit card goals. ALSO you can make bonus every quarter at sephora!

elegant-one

I got the 3x points and UD pencil, I'm not going for it. Waiting for the Bite perk, is that coming soon online?
Ernie, I just sent you a 10% off code
greengrin.gif
bouquet.gif
but the pm kept saying DRAFT FAILED
sigh.gif
so I just sent it again from an older pm. Let me know if you do not get it.
pompom.gif

montREALady

I pm'ed you about 10% off code..  I saw the palette in Ulta.   It is super cute, but it resembles an eyeshadow palette, not a blush/highlight palette.  I am still debating on whether to get it.  It is so travel friendly.. I just wish there was more product in it.
It does resemble an e/s palette, it's actually the same size as their rouge one. I was hesitant but decided to get it because the likelihood of me even finishing a full size highlighter the amount I have is slim to none. $39 to try multiple shades I don't have instead of $38 on a full size made sense.

Latest posts