All Things Sephora

Vandekamp

October point perk. There are more purple tones in real life but my phone would not pick those up.
b13db535_image.jpeg
Beautiful as always.
Don't even care, I'll take any type of berry/orchid/purple, I'm not picky! :D
Me too.

Vandekamp

I made a good choice today haha. At the last minute I decided to stop by the SiJCP after work today because even though it's overcast it's not raining (it's supposed to rain here pretty much non stop until Monday) and I am not going to drag myself to the mall in the rain. I only went to get the October Bite Beauty perk and the woman at the register recognized me and gave me two of the employee appreciation cards with codes for the sale. Haha I'm excited.
5294ad21_image.jpeg
921fbd72_image.jpeg
I need this!!!
OMG :thud: Need it!
I know right. :pompom:
Oooh Elegant! That lippie and blush!
eyelove.gif
  Ladies, Becca is on Hautelook today!
Thanks for the heads up.

Bronwyn

I don't really find it fair that Bite Beauty is a canadian company yet, their luminous creme lipsticks cost 28 cad, and 24 usd.

GlamMomAngel

I'm like 99% sure I'm getting this one! Unless we see swatches before Wednesday and it's ugly, but I highly doubt it will be.  Also I just finally got a 10% off code and I totally using it for this bad boy!!  And fingers crossed the Bite October point perk will be released by then.
The SA at Sephora told me the October point perk for Bite won't be available until the 13th. I'm not sure if that was for just in store tho

Bronwyn

I'm not the best at applying lip crayons so ignore the bad application. This is the bite beauty high pigment pencil in pomegranate

stormborn

I don't really find it fair that Bite Beauty is a canadian company yet, their luminous creme lipsticks cost 28 cad, and 24 usd. 
Once you consider the exchange rate/economies of scale, it more than makes sense. That's not to say it doesn't suck for us lol, but from a business perspective, I don't know what you would expect. On another note, gorgeous pics!
How's the bite lip mask? My lips are dry and peeling like crazy. Is it worth the price?
YES!!!!!!!!!! It saved my lips last winter. My toddler hid my half full tube somewhere but I refuse to buy another one until I'm sure it's gone for good lol. I've been using pure lanolin (which is the base for the BB mask) in the meantime, which also works quite well (read: better than any balm) for a fraction of the price.