All Things Sephora

shontay07108

[@]DLuxJessica[/@] [@]shontay07108[/@]
dc0b8d67_image.png
I was just going to tag them too!! I'm really excited for this shade!!!! :eyelove:  
Pretty! Not quite sure if I need it, though. I'll decide before it launches. :lol:

montREALady

I started seasonal last year and became permanent I LOVE IT. Everyone's very supportive ,our clients are usually nice , lots of trainings, lots of gratis :) I worked at a clarins cosmetic counter in macys before this job and the difference is night and day. With clarins I had no brand support from my line no trainings , credit card goals. ALSO you can make bonus every quarter at sephora!
Thanks for the info! The head trainer of the classes was telling me to apply and explaining a bit about it. I need to polish up my resumé.

shizzelly

Pretty! Not quite sure if I need it, though. I'll decide before it launches.
lol.gif
I'm like 99% sure I'm getting this one! Unless we see swatches before Wednesday and it's ugly, but I highly doubt it will be. Also I just finally got a 10% off code and I totally using it for this bad boy!! And fingers crossed the Bite October point perk will be released by then.

montREALady

That's what's deterring me form getting it. I'll stick with my DW and DWL. I think my order shipped before the mistake was correct, so guess I'll see what I get. I didn't get one either. Just go to the website and you'll see it on the splash page.
I'm going to see if I can get a sample...

Vineetha

Pretty! Not quite sure if I need it, though. I'll decide before it launches. :lol:
I'm like 99% sure I'm getting this one! Unless we see swatches before Wednesday and it's ugly, but I highly doubt it will be.  Also I just finally got a 10% off code and I totally using it for this bad boy!!  And fingers crossed the Bite October point perk will be released by then.
I don't think it's the orchid shade since they already did that? I think it's the more berry purplish type shade in the center??!!!!

ryan-eh

It's right on the Sephora home page.
Oh yeah, I see it now + have used a triple points code, but I remember getting emails specifically about it last year. So I guess it's more accurate to say I found out it was happening from here. Plus I don't pay much attention to the Sephora home page haha so I could've gone the whole month unawares.

boschicka

It's right on the Sephora home page.

Oh yeah, I see it now + have used a triple points code, but I remember getting emails specifically about it last year. So I guess it's more accurate to say I found out it was happening from here. Plus I don't pay much attention to the Sephora home page haha so I could've gone the whole month unawares.
Yup, same about ignoring the home page. That's annoying when you don't get the emails, regardless of the info being available elsewhere.

Latest posts