All Things Sephora

Vandekamp

Whoo. I should've taken a day off work just to get all these emails in for the codes. I greatly appreciate your patience ladies and want you to know that im busting tail to get you codes!

Thanks!
sweet.png
Thanks a million for all of your time and effort.
bouquet.gif

slowlikehoney

The Jem and The Holograms Truly Outrageous Lipstick is up if anyone is interested. The compact is the only thing that hasn't gone live yet.

honey b

Got my code! It was in my spam folder. Thank you so much @GlamMomAngel !
th_worship.gif
I really appreciate being able to get a head start on my Christmas shopping (for friends and myself
graucho.gif
) Don't forget to use Ebates people. Especially my fellow Canadians since it's at 8% cash back right now!

colormefab

Hi Ladies! I've gotten an overwhelming response in emails regarding the codes! I'm trying to keep up and fill every request! I will be completing all email submissions tonight so please bear with me and get your shopping carts ready!!

Thank you!
peace2.gif

Psych1

Hi Ladies! I've gotten an overwhelming response in emails regarding the codes! I'm trying to keep up and fill every request! I will be completing all email submissions tonight so please bear with me and get your shopping carts ready!! Thank you!:peace:
Yay, thank you so much!! Can't wait!!

VioletSparkles

Hi Ladies! I've gotten an overwhelming response in emails regarding the codes! I'm trying to keep up and fill every request! I will be completing all email submissions tonight so please bear with me and get your shopping carts ready!!

Thank you!
peace2.gif
pompom.gif
You're fantastic! Thank you so much!
heart.gif

DLuxJessica

Thank you!
peace2.gif
When everything is done and the dust has settled, we should all PM you with our city, so we can take you out for drinks if you're ever in town.
drinkup.gif
drinks.gif

colormefab

YES! how fun would that be! LOL I'm going to meet up with her when she hits the West Coast, NY, Austin Texas, Canada, and Miami.
You guys are sweet. Im really doing this because I know how much of a addict I am how it would help and bring a little joy to some ppl to save some moolah! I appreciate you!

Sabrunka

Im getting jealous of all of you making purchases! Maybe its a sign from sephora that i shouldnt spend any $$$ until november

poodle649

I made my purchase! I was able to get some things I have been wanting for a while but never gotten due to price. I saved $45 on this order! Thank you so much [@]colormefab[/@] and [@]GlamMomAngel[/@]!

LavenderPearl

LOL I thought the sale started tomorrow! Whoops, no cart ready or anything x___x

Not used to being on Specktra on the desktop, so I forgot how to multi-quote on here LOL. But I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who shared their stories
heart.gif
They were truly humbling to read, and were a great reminder of framing our lives with the right perspectives! I love that we enjoy things like playing with, swatching, and shopping for makeup, but that we can also share stories in a supportive community! Big hugs for everyone from me~~
heart.gif
grouphug2.gif
heart.gif

Edit: Posted too early, what?! Clearly sucking at Desktop mode.

Latest posts