All Things Sephora

smileyt06

Morning! I've submitted all email addresses sent to me. I do not work for Sephora but my friend does. I extended the codes to specktra to help everyone out. My birthday is Saturday & I will be vacationing so I may not be on here as much. If you still need a code PM @colormefab Happy Shopping!
Happy Early Bday. I didn't receive my code but I pm'd [@]colormefab[/@]

montREALady

Not Sephora, but Stila is having a sale. I don't think I own anything from them, lol, but just sharing:

http://www.stilacosmetics.com/category/makeup/sale.do?page=all&mobile=off&trk_msg=IMVNHENU3OJKJ8G40L40H5L1U8&trk_contact=SHFKM4GETTKJ22PAOPV7H0983C&utm_source=Listrak&utm_medium=Email&utm_term=http%3a%2f%2fwww.stilacosmetics.com%2fcategory%2fmakeup%2fsale.do%3fpage%3dall%26mobile%3doff&utm_campaign=Stila%27s+Sale+Section+-+Up+to+80%25+OFF!

Okay it's not a sale, they sent an email about their "sale section" and I just saw the word "sale" and ran with it, lolll.

sagehen

Not Sephora, but Stila is having a sale. I don't think I own anything from them, lol, but just sharing: http://www.stilacosmetics.com/categ...campaign=Stila's+Sale+Section+-+Up+to+80%+OFF!
pbi: not a sale, per se - this used to be their "phased out favorites" page. It is always here and they put up stuff as it is dc'd. The fact that the Stila Sun Bronzer is on that page is a little disturbing because I love shade #2. They have a warehouse sale in November - now THAT is a sale - I am getting all tingly thinking about what might be in it this year.

montREALady

pbi: not a sale, per se - this used to be their "phased out favorites" page. It is always here and they put up stuff as it is dc'd. The fact that the Stila Sun Bronzer is on that page is a little disturbing because I love shade #2. They have a warehouse sale in November - now THAT is a sale - I am getting all tingly thinking about what might be in it this year.
Ah yes, I see now the email says it's their "sale section". Oops, thanks! They sent that email like it was something new
th_rolleye0014.gif

sagehen

Ah yes, I see now the email says it's their "sale section". Oops, thanks!
No worries, but like I say, check back in November - warehouse sale plus some codes that give nice percentages off on even the sale stuff. I am ashamed at what I bought in 2013. It was just...wild.

montREALady

No worries, but like I say, check back in November - warehouse sale plus some codes that give nice percentages off on even the sale stuff. I am ashamed at what I bought in 2013. It was just...wild.
I've never been interested in their stuff, call me crazy. What's good?

VioletSparkles

Not Sephora, but Stila is having a sale. I don't think I own anything from them, lol, but just sharing:

http://www.stilacosmetics.com/category/makeup/sale.do?page=all&mobile=off&trk_msg=IMVNHENU3OJKJ8G40L40H5L1U8&trk_contact=SHFKM4GETTKJ22PAOPV7H0983C&utm_source=Listrak&utm_medium=Email&utm_term=http%3a%2f%2fwww.stilacosmetics.com%2fcategory%2fmakeup%2fsale.do%3fpage%3dall%26mobile%3doff&utm_campaign=Stila%27s+Sale+Section+-+Up+to+80%25+OFF!
So I was checking my spam folder for the umpteenth time today
ohboy.gif
and I saw that there was one new item there and for a moment I was like
cheerleader.gif
and then I saw that it was just an email from Stila about their sale.
sigh.gif
It's all connected lol
girlhaha.gif

shontay07108

I got my discount mad early this morning and now I don't know what to do. All the anticipation and then when the time comes I'm like ummm. I tried the Cover FX illuminator and Drops and I'm thinking the illuminator is a no. It felt kinda tingly on (not good), but it did go on smoothly. The drops seems promising, but I need to try it w/o the illuminator. I feel like a damn scientist up in here. Thankfully, this discount lasts for a week.

Psych1

The items I want the most are OOS, so I guess it's best I don't have a code yet bc I would end up with items I don't really care for. I'm really hoping they continue to replenish stock during the F&F and VIB sale in Nov.

DILLIGAF

I got my discount mad early this morning and now I don't know what to do. All the anticipation and then when the time comes I'm like ummm. I tried the Cover FX and Drops and I'm thinking the illuminator is a no. It felt kinda tingly on (not good), but it did go on smoothly. The drops seems promising, but I need to try it w/o the illuminator. I feel like a damn scientist up in here. Thankfully, this discount lasts for a week.
I saw your potential list and noted you had a MUFE trio in it. I don't think you can get the special pricing and the discount. Worked in store last year but not on line. Let me know if it does. I've got a pair of trios I have been waiting to buy

shontay07108

I saw your potential list and noted you had a MUFE trio in it. I don't think you can get the special pricing and the discount. Worked in store last year but not on line. Let me know if it does. I've got a pair of trios I have been waiting to buy
Oh, yeah. I forgot about it when I added it last night, but I removed it this morning. It does only work in store, so I moved it to the loves list.

starletta8

Shame on me for putting my life on hold to take care of my only living parent with cancer... apparently I'm not on any list this year and didn't know about the sale. *sigh*

tararachel

For any of those wanting the Jaclyn Hill Champagne Pop highlighter, you may want to check on temptalia's website. It looks like there is a Becca set that will include 3 highlighters, including the Champagne Pop. It won't be available until October 27th so you'd have to wait for the November sale. Looks interesting though

sagehen

I've never been interested in their stuff, call me crazy. What's good?
I still like their liquid lipsticks, smudgesticks, some eye shadows and Sun Bronzer No. 2. I do not like their Stay-All-Day bronzers at all. And that's it. They dc'd my HG foundation and haven't replaced it with anything similar. I am slowly weaning myself off of Stila. Although I dipped back in for the liquid lipstick sets for holiday 2015.

Latest posts