All Things Sephora

VioletSparkles

Hey Violet,

I see you've been checking you box quite often, I haven't been able to enter your email in yet, I will pm when I do.
Give me a couple of hours. :)
Oh wow! Talk about going above and beyond! Thank you so much! I was checking frequently because I thought that Sephora might be sending them out in waves or something lol You are just the sweetest for going to all this trouble.
heart.gif
heart2.gif
heart.gif

colormefab

Sorry to flood this forum with this housekeeping stuff. However, I just would like to clarify something.

I am MANUALLY entering every email request. For this reason and to make sure everyone gets a code, I can not process a code for multiple email addresses. I want to make sure everyone who has asked gets one. Please respect me and fellow users.

Thanks!

Tarabotti

Hi Guys, Im getting a lot of responses from yahoo users I know I've entered having issues getting the emails? Can anyone confirm this?
I don't have a code yet and I sent in a yahoo email (I sent my email in late so I don't know if that has anything to do with it). Thanks for doing this!

Sabrunka

Omg you girls have 500 emails?! And people are being threatening? What? Wtf.. Lol some people are just insane. Sure I'm a bit upset but it has nothing to do with you girls, so I don't know why anyone would take their anger out on you!!! Thank you colormefab for letting me give you another email other than my yahoo one. Maybe it's a sign I should update from that prehistoric server, lol...

TwiggyPop

So I was checking my spam folder for the umpteenth time today :eek:hboy:  and I saw that there was one new item there and for a moment I was like :cheer:  and then I saw that it was just an email from Stila about their sale. :sigh:  It's all connected lol :haha:
I saw that I had a new email in my spam folder, but it was from hrnyhottie asking to h00kup. Haha!
Me neither.. But there may be light at the end of the tunnel!  I'm hearing that perhaps its the yahoo email addresses having issues.. AKA MINE :p Lol.
I didn't know about that, I sent her a yahoo email. Those yahoos, messing up our emails!
Hi Guys, Im getting a lot of responses from yahoo users I know I've entered having issues getting the emails? Can anyone confirm this?
I also have a yahoo email, I'll pm you my gmail. Thanks again!!

Tarabotti

Happy shopping specktralites!!!
urock.gif

Don't you people send threatening messages to my fellow Libra- (my birthday is on Tuesday)!
boxing.gif
Assuming that everyone followed her directions about sending her their emails, she and colormefab (and any other people involved in this project) probably have hundreds of email addresses to enter. This is a courtesy, they didn't have to do this. Please try to exercise some patience as they are working as fast as they can as their schedules permit.

YarahFlower

Thanks everyone for the bday wishes! Also thanks to those who have been waiting patiently for their codes & not acting like this is a life or death matter. For those that are acting ridiculous it makes it hard for those of us who like to share offers like this with other. Threatening messages will not get you far or get you a code either :pooh: We have well over 500 emails that still need to be submitted. Thank you again to those of you who are patient and understanding. :pompom: Happy shopping specktralites!!! :urock:
Happy Birthday hun!!!!!!!!!! LIBRAS UNITE!!!! Mines was last Friday :) Who in the hell is sending threatening messages?! Wow!!!! That's just sad!!!!!!

YarahFlower

Sorry to flood this forum with this housekeeping stuff. However, I just would like to clarify something. I am MANUALLY entering every email request. For this reason and to make sure everyone gets a code, I can not process a code for multiple email addresses. I want to make sure everyone who has asked gets one. Please respect me and fellow users. Thanks!
you and [@]GlamMomAngel[/@] are the sweetest :love:

Tarabotti

Sorry to the yahoo users who haven't received anything. I will check back with you guys this evening as Im still entering emails....if you don't get it then, I suggest using an alternate email address if available. thank you for your patience.
I'll wait until tomorrow to see if yahoo comes through; otherwise I'll send you an alternate address. Thank you for doing this and please don't let us drive you crazy!

squirtlesquad54

Thanks everyone for the bday wishes! Also thanks to those who have been waiting patiently for their codes & not acting like this is a life or death matter. For those that are acting ridiculous it makes it hard for those of us who like to share offers like this with other. Threatening messages will not get you far or get you a code either :pooh: We have well over 500 emails that still need to be submitted. Thank you again to those of you who are patient and understanding. :pompom: Happy shopping specktralites!!! :urock:
Omg people are sending threatening messages??? What the hell is wrong with some people I'm sorry you guys are getting those kinds of responses, I know MOST OF US really appreciate the help.

BrittLuvsMakeup

Happy shopping specktralites!!!
urock.gif
I'm so sorry to hear that you have been receiving threatening messages! That's absolutely ridiculous and embarrassing on whoever did that's part to behave like that over something that they are not entitled to. You and @colormefab are not obligated to do anything for anyone, yet you have been so kind as to take the time to submit emails to help others get codes, which I'm sure is a tedious and time consuming task. I know some of us have been a little anxious waiting for the codes, however, both of your efforts are greatly appreciated and we understand that with the amount of emails that were sent to you, that it will take time, so we will wait patiently. I really have a lot of respect for you ladies for doing this, thank you so much!

TwiggyPop

Don't let the assholes get to you, you're doing everyone a huge favor! You don't work for them. People who would stoop so low as to threaten someone over this doesn't deserve a favor.

MissTT

That's weird that Gmail and Yahoo are having problems delivering these emails. I don't recall this happening in previous years. The Gmails are going to spam and the Yahoos just aren't showing up. Caused a headache for me this morning.

shontay07108

Threatening messages? Really? Come on people. This is why we can't have nice things. Let's be adults here.
That's weird that Gmail and Yahoo are having problems delivering these emails. I don't recall this happening in previous years.
I have gmail. Thankfully, I didn't have a problem and I hope people get their codes soon. Somebody help me find things to buy. I'm about to go through the whole damn site to find stuff. :crazy:

DLuxJessica

Somebody help me find things to buy. I'm about to go through the whole damn site to find stuff.
th_crazy.gif
girlhaha.gif

What sort of stuff are you looking for, m'dear? I know you like MUFE... have you tried the Aqua Cream shadows? The ones in the pots, not the sticks. I love using those for a quick wash of color over the eye if I'm in a rush.

Prettypackages

That's weird that Gmail and Yahoo are having problems delivering these emails. I don't recall this happening in previous years. The Gmails are going to spam and the Yahoos just aren't showing up. Caused a headache for me this morning.
My gmail was fine.

I was wondering if people put the email handle in their contacts if that would help the yahoo people.

Or maybe you guys should complain and get another $50 out of this. ;-)

MaryJane

Checking in here for the first time today and am surprised at the number of posts about people not getting their codes. Not singling anyone out but some people have posted multiple times that they didn't get it, 'still' didn't get it, checking my spam folder, etc. Chill out and be patient! Everyone loves a discount but this is not life or death....it's makeup. Sorry for the tone of this email but it blows my mind that people are acting this way. The sale runs through the end of the month....it's not the end of the world if you don't get it today.