All Things Sephora

purplerinne

For any of those wanting the Jaclyn Hill Champagne Pop highlighter, you may want to check on temptalia's website. It looks like there is a Becca set that will include 3 highlighters, including the Champagne Pop. It won't be available until October 27th so you'd have to wait for the November sale. Looks interesting though
the sephora employee sale ends October 28 so i'm waiting for that becca set to come online...perfect timing!

Sabrunka

I haven't gotten my code yet! Hope I still get one!!
smiles.gif
Me neither.. But there may be light at the end of the tunnel! I'm hearing that perhaps its the yahoo email addresses having issues.. AKA MINE :p Lol.

montREALady

For any of those wanting the Jaclyn Hill Champagne Pop highlighter, you may want to check on temptalia's website. It looks like there is a Becca set that will include 3 highlighters, including the Champagne Pop. It won't be available until October 27th so you'd have to wait for the November sale. Looks interesting though
Darn, I have CP and the Afterglow Palette...I guess I'm all blinged out
girlhaha.gif

colormefab

Hi Guys, Im getting a lot of responses from yahoo users I know I've entered having issues getting the emails? Can anyone confirm this?

deadSAVVY

Hi Guys, Im getting a lot of responses from yahoo users I know I've entered having issues getting the emails? Can anyone confirm this?
Same here doll- yahoo email and haven't received. Thank you though for your overtime and thoughtfulness! You're a superhero to us all :)

GlamMomAngel

Thanks everyone for the bday wishes! Also thanks to those who have been waiting patiently for their codes & not acting like this is a life or death matter. For those that are acting ridiculous it makes it hard for those of us who like to share offers like this with other. Threatening messages will not get you far or get you a code either :pooh: We have well over 500 emails that still need to be submitted. Thank you again to those of you who are patient and understanding. :pompom: Happy shopping specktralites!!! :urock:

TwiggyPop

Hi Ladies! I've gotten an overwhelming response in emails regarding the codes! I'm trying to keep up and fill every request! I will be completing all email submissions tonight so please bear with me and get your shopping carts ready!! Thank you!:peace:
Thank you so much!! You are so sweet for doing this for everyone!

colormefab

Sorry to the yahoo users who haven't received anything. I will check back with you guys this evening as Im still entering emails....if you don't get it then, I suggest using an alternate email address if available. thank you for your patience.

Prettypackages

Happy shopping specktralites!!!
urock.gif
OMG, you are so much better than me. I hope everyone will continue to be patient. This sale ends on the 28th. you have time. How about we all wait until tomorrow evening to see if we have codes? That way we won't ovewhelm colormefab and our bday girl?

colormefab

People are sending threatening messages? How utterly ridiculous.
icon_eek.gif
Sorry you have to deal with that BS. Also, happy birthday!
bouquet.gif
Hey Violet,

I see you've been checking you box quite often, I haven't been able to enter your email in yet, I will pm when I do.
Give me a couple of hours. :)