All Things Sephora

dash4

Have any of you guys tried the Nude Detox Brightening Fizzy Powder wash? I saw someone on YT talking about how great it is (forgot who)..and it has me intrigued. even though the last thing I need is skincare since I just bought 4 Glamglow cleansers :scratch:, (plus Nip + Fab cleansers from Ulta).

Also, is everyone going to get the TF Bon Bon palette? I am not sure I want to use my $25 off on that.. I have seen mixed reviews.. and I on eyeshadows during the F&F and Rouge sales.. Dare I say my eyeshadow fascination is sated?

Bronwyn

Haven't gotten my email code yet. A bit disappointing as I was hoping to get the bite beauty LLR lavender lipstick.

TwiggyPop

Hahaha, I know! Did anyone see her Voice performance from Monday?!

I wish I waited and could have used my Sephora gc on the palette instead. But using my Nordies card is easier on me, lol.

I wish I didn't see that performance! I have a 3 year old, I hear enough whining. Haha.

lol ugh autocorrect fail !!! When the sales are over my wallet will be dancing the salsa in happiness ...

My wallet will be in stunned silence.
:shocked:

Ah man, I had forgotten about the new Bite ls Sugar Plum :doh: so I just ordered it. I'm so happy that it was still in stock.

I was getting anxious when my card wasn't coming, but it came and it went. It's my very first lip lap release! :thumbsup:

Hi, girls! I've been out for a while. We were on vacation during Thanksgiving week, and getting back into the swing of things has been hard, lol.

Anyway, I got my $25 off coupon in the mail the other day, so I used it this morning to order the CL Bengali Satin lipstick! Merry Christmas to me!

That's the one I wanted! It was sold out when I was buying so I got Rococotte. Will you do a swatch when you get it?

Hey ladies, I don't usually post here because I don't have access to Sephora but I need some advice. I'm looking for a good everyday moisturiser, which also wears nicely under makeup. Apart from some breakout issues, which are taken care of with my night time routine, my skin is relatively normal. I'm currently using Embryolisse but I feel like it stays on top of my skin.
I ordered Clinique Moisture surge extended thirst relief, the other choices were Clinique dramatically different moisturising lotion, Kiehl's Ultra facial cream/moisturiser and Clarins Beauty flash balm (although I think the last is quite different).
Do you think I've made the right choice or should I return this? I'm open for more recommendations :)

Thank you!! I've tried the OH but I think I need something a bit more hydrating for winter. The other brands are not available here :(

Estee Lauder Revitalizing Supreme is really nice and so is Korres Wild Rose Cream.

I feel like such a dope. This morning I checked my bag to make sure I had my receipt and brow wiz in there for the return later in the day. Well, I found 2 brow wiz. I remember putting it in my bag the other day thinking I had already done so. Well, it turns out the dud was the one I had finished. The new one was fine. So I really didn't have much need to go to sephora today. I took a quick look anyway but didn't buy anything. I'm still thinking about what to get with my $25 off card. Speaking of Anastasia, I took a quick look in Macy's at the brand namely the lipgloss set and the shadows and the highlighters. I'm on the verge of getting the gloss set. Sounds like a good deal and there are 2 colors in there I had planned to buy anyway. Highlighters look good and shadows but I was blown away by the new shadows Specktra & Anastasia posted on IG so I may just wait and get that instead.

Lmao! I've done stuff like that before. At least you noticed before you got to the store!

TwiggyPop

Have any of you guys tried the Nude Detox Brightening Fizzy Powder wash? I saw someone on YT talking about how great it is (forgot who)..and it has me intrigued. even though the last thing I need is skincare since I just bought 4 Glamglow cleansers :scratch:, (plus Nip + Fab cleansers from Ulta).

Also, is everyone going to get the TF Bon Bon palette? I am not sure I want to use my $25 off on that.. I have seen mixed reviews.. and I on eyeshadows during the F&F and Rouge sales.. Dare I say my eyeshadow fascination is sated?

I'm pretty sure I'm getting it. I'm going to be stalking for swatches until the release so hopefully I'll have a change of heart by then.

mkoparanova

I wish I didn't see that performance! I have a 3 year old, I hear enough whining. Haha.

My wallet will be in stunned silence.
:shocked:

I was getting anxious when my card wasn't coming, but it came and it went. It's my very first lip lap release! :thumbsup:

That's the one I wanted! It was sold out when I was buying so I got Rococotte. Will you do a swatch when you get it?

Estee Lauder Revitalizing Supreme is really nice and so is Korres Wild Rose Cream.

Lmao! I've done stuff like that before. At least you noticed before you got to the store!

Thank you! I've considered Korres before, I love roses!

honey on boost

You can add them to your Wallet? If you don't mind me asking were you able to enter both the online and inside JCPenny coupons onto the Wallet?

I added the two sephora codes to my wallet via the sephora app and used them both on a purchase under $50 at JCPenny. If you do it that way, you can still use the JC Penny code on a purchase in store. Depending on the sales associate you may or may not have to spend $50.

DILLIGAF

I got my email on the 2nd and I'm looking for ideas. I feel like between the Friends and Family sale, VIBR sale and my recent black friday and cyber monday purchases I need to chill. I need to but I won't. Ideas ladies and gents? :popc1:

Jayjayy

I grabbed the Vice 4. I wanted some Buxom shadows but its impossible to catch those damn things when the ones you want (including the palette) are in stock!

DILLIGAF

I grabbed the Vice 4. I wanted some Buxom shadows but its impossible to catch those damn things when the ones you want (including the palette) are in stock!
Ive been stalking two of those Buxom colors for a while. Ive been stalking patent leather in store and in store. I need a restock

LiliV

Ended up using my coupon for a big essentials refill order I had to place (hate when I run out of everything at the same time!) so nothing exciting for me lol

prettygirl

Lolita II (full sized version) is now available online ;)

OHHH! I just ordered Lolita (and a new Nars creamy concealer) with my $20 coupon :D.

I looked, and it says that it's for VIB Rouge and VIBs only. I'm going to wait to see if any of my friends are going to not use their GC and pass them along before I order.

I was able use my gc both on Sephora.com & Sephora JCP. Just FYI. Just be sure in JCP you show them the specific JCP barcode!

ryan-eh

Beauty flash balm can be - mask, overnight mask, moisturizer, primer
but it is not for everyday basic moisturizer use. It is more for urgent situations when your skin is shitty and you need good pick me up. It is truly wonderful product

This is so me right now--going to check this out.

eta: oh wow our pictures are so big rn haha

Last edited:

TwiggyPop

I got my email on the 2nd and I'm looking for ideas. I feel like between the Friends and Family sale, VIBR sale and my recent black friday and cyber monday purchases I need to chill. I need to but I won't. Ideas ladies and gents? :popc1:

All of the Bite lip labs are back in stock.

Latest posts