All Things Sephora

TwiggyPop

So I'm getting my laser treatment today. I'm sitting here with lidocaine on my face and it's starting to burn! I'll take pictures to show how this progresses and keep you ladies updated.
Hopefully I won't have to use two different primers every time I do my makeup now. ATM I put on MUFE smoothing primer, let it set and then mix Marc Jacobs Coconut primer with the reMarcable foundation. It's too expensive and time consuming and my skin still looks like shit.

Jayjayy

Ive been stalking two of those Buxom colors for a while. Ive been stalking patent leather in store and in store. I need a restock

Oooh I have Patent Leather on my loves list, but the palette has been OOO online for longer than it should be...I mean come on Sephora! Maybe come next year when the hype dies down, they'll start doing regular restocks of everything at once.

stormborn

So I'm getting my laser treatment today. I'm sitting here with lidocaine on my face and it's starting to burn! I'll take pictures to show how this progresses and keep you ladies updated.
Hopefully I won't have to use two different primers every time I do my makeup now. ATM I put on MUFE smoothing primer, let it set and then mix Marc Jacobs Coconut primer with the reMarcable foundation. It's too expensive and time consuming and my skin still looks like shit.

I'm so happy for you! You've been wanting to get this done for so long. I can't wait to see the results!

I was at MAC today perusing the lipstick section and one of the artists working came up and started explaining the differences between the finishes. I just listened quietly like I'm new to makeup. It was fun to pretend. :hmm:

Happy birthday Vee!

Last edited:

singer82

Hope you have a fabulous birthday Vee! :flowers::birthday:

Going to get a skincare set with my $25. And if JCP let's me use it my Mom likes my Elizabeth and James purfume. So I'm going to get it for her for Christmas. I might add a foundation, just not sure which one.

Sabrunka

Happy birthday V!

Has anyone used Guerlain's Lingerie de Peau? I feel like getting it with my $25 off but I'm not sure.. Hmm. I like Armani's luminous silk but I feel it isn't enough coverage and something is missing... And I have Marc Jacobs remarcable foundation but it's a bit too heavy for everyday wear.

Monsy

Happy birthday V!

Has anyone used Guerlain's Lingerie de Peau? I feel like getting it with my $25 off but I'm not sure.. Hmm. I like Armani's luminous silk but I feel it isn't enough coverage and something is missing... And I have Marc Jacobs remarcable foundation but it's a bit too heavy for everyday wear.

it is meh... poor color selection especially if you are pale. it is not luminous and hydrating like LS at all. they have another one parure de lumiere but that one is just ok too .

Rasbury

Wow, so I hadn't received my $20 off email or mailer yet and so I figured I'd call CS to see what gives. They guy I got was super nice and helpful and just said "got a pen and paper? here's your code!" Compared to the fight I thought was coming and how others have been treated I was so surprised. I just kept asking "wait, that's it?!"

So glad it was easy but it bums me out that Sephora customer service seems to be so hit or miss!

I already used my code on the full size of the Ole Henrickson Truth Serum. Thanks to all the ladies here who recommended it!

Vineetha

I'm so happy for you! You've been wanting to get this done for so long. I can't wait to see the results!

I was at MAC today perusing the lipstick section and one of the artists working came up and started explaining the differences between the finishes. I just listened quietly like I'm new to makeup. It was fun to pretend. :hmm:

Happy birthday Vee!

Happy birthday V!

Thank you so much guys for all the wishes!! :D:thankyou::party:

Vineetha

Hope you have a fabulous birthday Vee! :flowers::birthday:

Going to get a skincare set with my $25. And if JCP let's me use it my Mom likes my Elizabeth and James purfume. So I'm going to get it for her for Christmas. I might add a foundation, just not sure which one.
Thank you!! :D :heart:

Icecaramellatte

For NYCers. I don't know if it's been mentioned here but I stopped at the the Sephora on 34th yesterday and they had Burberry. I thought it was online only. They had a pretty nice selection of all products but I only saw 4 single shadows! But they seemed to have a lot of the cream shadows (I haven't tried those yet). They did have the contour sticks and the gold stuff (at least on the display). I only saw one holiday gold box but I don't know if it was the highlighter or the palette.

Jayjayy

The new Pantone stuff is up! I won't be buying because...eww those colors..but should be interesting! The glosses remind me of that bite beauty watercolor library set from earlier this year.

image.jpg

Latest posts