All Things Sephora

Prettypackages

The new Pantone stuff is up! I won't be buying because...eww those colors..but should be interesting! The glosses remind me of that bite beauty watercolor library set from earlier this year.

View attachment 50443
I love rose quartz...

I forgot to post my swatch from my very first Bite lip lab December release.

View attachment 50457

I'm hoping the Bon Bon palette will be on the SiJCP website before the 14th so I can still use my gift card on it.

Dammit I forgot about this too, I kinda wanted it. why are all the colors back in stock? I wish they'd sell a mini set.

wait SIJCP has a website?

Last edited:

laurennnxox

Sorry if I'm being slow... how am I able to use the code in both Sephora and SiJCP? I spoke to the manager at SiJCP and she said it's one per person. She usually tells me of deals and ways to get the best out of my money so I feel like she'd let me know you could use it at both. Well.. maybe not. But I am a little confused? :hmm:

nazih09

So sephora sent me a BI coupon instead of VIB...so after 34 minutes on the phone with a sales rep I was able to get my $20 off :doh:

Sabrunka

Sorry if I'm being slow... how am I able to use the code in both Sephora and SiJCP? I spoke to the manager at SiJCP and she said it's one per person. She usually tells me of deals and ways to get the best out of my money so I feel like she'd let me know you could use it at both. Well.. maybe not. But I am a little confused? :hmm:

I think it's because JCpenney uses different coding or something, I forgot what, but it isn't something that they would tell you if they knew it was possible, as I don't think it's allowed. As far as I know, if you use the gift card code online and then walk in with your physical one in JCpenney, it'll work for both purchases

laurennnxox

I think it's because JCpenney uses different coding or something, I forgot what, but it isn't something that they would tell you if they knew it was possible, as I don't think it's allowed. As far as I know, if you use the gift card code online and then walk in with your physical one in JCpenney, it'll work for both purchases

Ah, rats.
I used my email one in a stand alone sephora because they never mailed me a physical copy. Oh well! I don't really need anything right now anyways. :)

Sabrunka

Ah, rats.
I used my email one in a stand alone sephora because they never mailed me a physical copy. Oh well! I don't really need anything right now anyways. :)

Oh I don't either, but I'm buying stuff anyways LOL... Gonna use my code now for 3 more MUFE shadows and a sephora brand face mask... Total coming to 28 after tax. Hey, I need to fill my 28 pan palette... I need 7 more shadows, minus these 3, so 4 more in the near future will make their way into my life!

boschicka

Ah, rats.

I thought you can use the email twice in stores b/c there are two barcodes, one for Sephora & one for SiJCP. You just don't tell the JCP people that you've already used it in Sephora and vice versa, no?

dash4

I am so beyond tired, so I can not read back to see if this posted, but I read about a good deal on Viseart palettes.

You can get two plus 3 brushes for $128 then use coupon code: PINFAN10 - to take $10 off.. so 2 palettes + 3 brushes for $118 .. I am in Texas and wasn't charged for tax..

https://musebeauty.pro/parisian-eyes/

laurennnxox

I thought you can use the email twice in stores b/c there are two barcodes, one for Sephora & one for SiJCP. You just don't tell the JCP people that you've already used it in Sephora and vice versa, no?

Oh, maybe! I'll check that email and see if there are two barcodes. I was sure there was only one.

Edit: There was definitely two. Nice! I'll have to try this.

TwiggyPop

Thanks so much - it's really Christmasy pretty! Do you love it? Mine shipped.

I'm not allowed to wear makeup yet and if I wear lipstick with no other makeup I look like a doped up hooker. I'll just wait until I can do a whole face before judging it.

You're SOOOO adorable!!!! :kisskiss:

Thanks! :blush: I felt like I had spent 6 straight hours in Vegas, in the summer, staring at the sun, with a blow dryer blowing on my face. Now I am in the crusty stage. Not peeling yet, but I might peel tomorrow. I put my bottle of Tatcha mist in the fridge and spray my face a few times a day. It helps a little, but I just want to exfoliate so bad. Haha. Not for another two weeks though. :tear:

I love rose quartz...

Dammit I forgot about this too, I kinda wanted it. why are all the colors back in stock? I wish they'd sell a mini set.

wait SIJCP has a website?

Yep, I just checked last night to be sure.

Bronwyn

I know I've been pretty critical of the two mufe artist palettes, but I've really come around to them. Especially the neutral one. They don't crease on me and fade pretty evenly. You do have to pack them on a fair bit, but they really are pretty solid palettes. I wonder if using them over time makes a difference.

Bronwyn

Just ordered the buxom holiday palette set. Took a risk because it was on sale. Hoping my order went through because it's now out of stock

Jayjayy

Oh, maybe! I'll check that email and see if there are two barcodes. I was sure there was only one.

Edit: There was definitely two. Nice! I'll have to try this.

I just used my email twice...once at the physical Sephora, and once inside JCP. When I was checking out I showed the email inside Sephora, and she mistakenly tried to scan the JCP barcode and it wouldn't work. When I went to Penneys I only showed them a screenshot of their barcode...I was worried if they saw the entire email they'd try and say I used it already hahaha. It should definately scan as 2 separate codes.

Sabrunka

I will see if JCpenney allows me to make another purchase this Friday. I will probably grab a glamglow flashmud! Or a new foundation, or both.. Lol. I only need 4 more eyeshadows now to have a full 28 pan palette of MUFE shadows, so I may feel tempted to get those again but the selection in stores sucks.

Latest posts