All Things Sephora

Vineetha

Too Faced Chocolate bar is up on Sephora's website - I just ordered it. Link..

I ordered a $1 MUFE empty palette to get to the $50 mark.

Did anyone use the SURPRIS3 code and get something good?

Earlier- I skipped it because I hate not knowing what I am going to get.. but there weren't really any other things I wanted, so I decided to give it a whirl.
If you order from HSN and use visa checkout it gives $25 off $50 on the palette (or any purchase i think)

msvluvsmac

Ah, rats.
I used my email one in a stand alone sephora because they never mailed me a physical copy. Oh well! I don't really need anything right now anyways. :)

I'm just catching up with the thread but I used my emailed code at a stand alone Sephora and then used it at SJCP. I just showed SJCP the specific code for their store and it worked.

(OMG! It took so long to type this message on the new site.)

Sabrunka

I'm just catching up with the thread but I used my emailed code at a stand alone Sephora and then used it at SJCP. I just showed SJCP the specific code for their store and it worked.

(OMG! It took so long to type this message on the new site.)

Thank you! I'll be going to a jcpenney on Friday to pick up some stuff!

dash4

If you order from HSN and use visa checkout it gives $25 off $50 on the palette (or any purchase i think)

Aww darn it. I missed that deal.. I already ordered it from Sephora super early, but would have gotten one for a present too, but it looks like it is OOS on HSN.. I looked at the other stuff in beauty to use the code and haven't found anything I want yet..they do have some good "sets", but nothing interests me.. I will keep looking.. Thank you for the heads up. x

TwiggyPop

Was anyone able to use their gift card via jcpenney online? Doesn't work for me, using the jcpenney code.

I just read that from December 25- January 1, 2016 - they will be having the 20% off SALE section.

Code: EXTRA20

It did not work for me. It asked for a "serial code" after I entered the code..

Well that sucks! Maybe try calling customer service?

That's awesome about the 20% off sale items though!

Hopefully it comes back in stock soon because I really want that palette!

fur4elise

I am so beyond tired, so I can not read back to see if this posted, but I read about a good deal on Viseart palettes.

You can get two plus 3 brushes for $128 then use coupon code: PINFAN10 - to take $10 off.. so 2 palettes + 3 brushes for $118 .. I am in Texas and wasn't charged for tax..

https://musebeauty.pro/parisian-eyes/

Thank you for re-posting this, as I did not go back too far to try to catch up! I have been wanting to try the Viseart palettes but at $80 bucks a pop, no no no! Hence why I wait on purchasing stuff until on sale, with coupon code, etc. That is one heck of a deal and yes, I just checked now and they are still offering it on sale with code!
hearteyes.jpg

Haven

I never received my gift card or email, so I had to call to complain and request a code. Fortunately I spoke to a very nice CS rep who took care of it right away. She sounded as if she has been dealing with a lot of similar complaints.

Monsy

Thank you! We have similar skin tones so I trust your judgement, lol!
go to nearest lancome counter or ulta that has lancome they can give you 10 day supply
I use that shade and i think we are the same skin tone. It is very light but with strong yellow undertone which is very rare to find

fur4elise

Oh yeah...the reason I came to the Sephora thread. I got my coupon via email...I am a lowly BI...*chuckle* I have been living no/low buy for a couple years due to the sheer amount of stuff I never use! I needs to get into the swap/sale area! ;) Anywho I really wanted the Kat Von D Mi Vida Loca...but I missed that train a long time ago :( So I got an UD eyeliner Vice and the UD Electric Palette. Again...I tend to buck the trend and not buy things when they immediately come out...But dang it...that KVD palette was the one to get!

montREALady

Omg I don't mean to beat a dead horse but this website! Ugh! It takes so long to load that I literally composed and set up this post in my note app so I could just cut and paste it when it finally loads!

Anyway I used my Sephora code on my Becca Pearl (and Sephora retractable liner, my hg) order online earlier then just bought the UD Gwen palette in a SiJCP with my coupon printout on the way home. Thanks ladies! What did I do before Specktra??

LUVISLUV

So I got my email on Saturday (my birthday) and I received a GC for Sephora for my BDay. Went to the store on Monday got a few things and became Rouge!

montREALady

Ha! Just got the in stock email notification from Sephora for Pearl. It's hours later! Then they have some nerve to say "hurry before it sells out"!! Lol

montREALady

So I got my email on Saturday (my birthday) and I received a GC for Sephora for my BDay. Went to the store on Monday got a few things and became Rouge!

Go girrrrl!! Nice!! Congrats! Happy belated bday! My cuz is the 5th, my Mom and other cuz are the 6th, another cuz is today and hubby was the 1st!

LUVISLUV

Go girrrrl!! Nice!! Congrats! Happy belated bday! My cuz is the 5th, my Mom and other cuz are the 6th, another cuz is today and hubby was the 1st!

Sagittarius' rule! Its so funny I went in for skincare and came out with makeup :nixweiss:!

I like your avatar by the way.

dash4

Thank you for re-posting this, as I did not go back too far to try to catch up! I have been wanting to try the Viseart palettes but at $80 bucks a pop, no no no! Hence why I wait on purchasing stuff until on sale, with coupon code, etc. That is one heck of a deal and yes, I just checked now and they are still offering it on sale with code!
View attachment 50522

I try to wait for a good deal too. I am good at it about 80% of the time.. I am glad you were able to get in on it.

And RE: your other post (forgot to quote it) - I wish I could go on no-buy and stick with it. I just know I have failed at it many times, so I stopped trying. LOL.. Maybe one day! I need to do a big clean out and throw some stuff in the clearance section on here.. Maybe I will be able to do it over the holidays.

Omg I don't mean to beat a dead horse but this website! Ugh! It takes so long to load that I literally composed and set up this post in my note app so I could just cut and paste it when it finally loads!

Anyway I used my Sephora code on my Becca Pearl (and Sephora retractable liner, my hg) order online earlier then just bought the UD Gwen palette in a SiJCP with my coupon printout on the way home. Thanks ladies! What did I do before Specktra??

Great buys! I swatched that UD Gwen palette and those are some beautiful shadows.. I just usually wear darker colors, so that is the only reason I am holding back. I went with the Too Faced palette for my $25/$50. The UD Gwen palette swatches SO nice though. ugh.

Congratulations!! ;):yess:

Ha! Just got the in stock email notification from Sephora for Pearl. It's hours later! Then they have some nerve to say "hurry before it sells out"!! Lol

I know - I noticed that too! I hate when it is delayed like that. So annoying. I am going to skip it since I bought the JH trio, so I already have Pearl... I mixed it with CP today to tone down the CP and I really liked it!