All Things Sephora

dash4

I used it last week and received it yesterday but my bag was pretty awful. A bunch of foils. I've seen other people get decent stuff, though. I guess it all depends!

It figures. I probably will get a bunch of foils too.

That is why I did not use the code at first, but there wasn't much else that interests me.

There is a new one for the YSL Touche Eclat Primer : BLURFB

But I have a few sample bottles of that from other codes - I don't really need another one.

montREALady

I need to figure this out too! I hope that is still a function on here.

Sephora stores and their website don't accept JC Penney gift cards unfortunately. You can use your JC Penney gift card inside a JCP Sephora.. and you can use a regular Sephora gift card in the JCP Sephora's.. but regular Sephora's do not take JC Penney's cards.

It isn't.
Aww man. Is it something that can be added?

Too Faced Chocolate bar is up on Sephora's website - I just ordered it. Link..

I ordered a $1 MUFE empty palette to get to the $50 mark.

Did anyone use the SURPRIS3 code and get something good?

Earlier- I skipped it because I hate not knowing what I am going to get.. but there weren't really any other things I wanted, so I decided to give it a whirl.

I just used the PARTYPICKS code.I couldn't fiddle around. I wasn't sure if the Becca Pearl would sell out or not. I didn't even see what was in it! I would have preferred the MIXITUP one but they're out and when it was active I didn't place any orders.

LUVISLUV

Congratulations!! ;):yess:

The funniest thing is that I used to say all the time "I'm not buying enough from here in a year to become Rouge!" :rofl: I ended up getting the too faced chocolate palettes, champagne pop, some jack black stuff for hubby and boscia masks.

I think that train of thought came from going into the store and being grossed out by the testers (I used to be more of a go to the mall shopper), and here lately I have been ordering more than anything.

montREALady

Sagittarius' rule! Its so funny I went in for skincare and came out with makeup :nixweiss:!

I like your avatar by the way.
I suppose y'all do ;) I'm Pisces!

Thanks! I haven't changed it since the summer...
I try to wait for a good deal too. I am good at it about 80% of the time.. I am glad you were able to get in on it.

And RE: your other post (forgot to quote it) - I wish I could go on no-buy and stick with it. I just know I have failed at it many times, so I stopped trying. LOL.. Maybe one day! I need to do a big clean out and throw some stuff in the clearance section on here.. Maybe I will be able to do it over the holidays.

Great buys! I swatched that UD Gwen palette and those are some beautiful shadows.. I just usually wear darker colors, so that is the only reason I am holding back. I went with the Too Faced palette for my $25/$50. The UD Gwen palette swatches SO nice though. ugh.

I know - I noticed that too! I hate when it is delayed like that. So annoying. I am going to skip it since I bought the JH trio, so I already have Pearl... I mixed it with CP today to tone down the CP and I really liked it!

I didn't even have time to swatch it. I just bought, lol. Now I'm sick and don't have the energy to even open the box! I wish it came with a brush though, I'm lazy. I ordered it from Nordies on the 30th right when it launched and it's getting here on Friday...the 10th! Wtf?! I'll be returning it. I'd rather pay $38 than $58...that's actually how I got my Naked 3 palette a few years ago.

I held off on CG since I already had CP and Copper. I'm going to try that mix. I loved how Pearl looked on me when I tried it! Maybe I'll pair it with the Mariah lippie to look like a Snow Queen! Lmaoooo. Not. Ha.

montREALady

The funniest thing is that I used to say all the time "I'm not buying enough from here in a year to become Rouge!" :rofl: I ended up getting the too faced chocolate palettes, champagne pop, some jack black stuff for hubby and boscia masks.

I think that train of thought came from going into the store and being grossed out by the testers (I used to be more of a go to the mall shopper), and here lately I have been ordering more than anything.

I shocked myself by making VIB this year after all these years being a BI! It's Specktra's fault! It'll be a lot slower for me now since the thread moves so slow since the update. I never thought I'd see the day where in an hour there's only one post!

Shars

I just read that from December 25- January 1, 2016 - they will be having the 20% off SALE section.

Code: EXTRA20

It did not work for me. It asked for a "serial code" after I entered the code..

Yayy! I look forward to that sale every year. It's like my last hurrah before telling myself to be a responsible adult lol (I only last until Feb). Last year a lot of awesome stuff that was launched earlier in the year came back in stock before the sale and I missed out because I was "waiting on the sale". Won't be doing that this year though lol. I'm trying to go on a no-buy/low-buy until end of April :eek:. Wish me luck!

If you aren't already, sign up for Ebates and Mr. Rebates. The cash back makes online shopping even more rewarding!

TwiggyPop

Omg I don't mean to beat a dead horse but this website! Ugh! It takes so long to load that I literally composed and set up this post in my note app so I could just cut and paste it when it finally loads!

Anyway I used my Sephora code on my Becca Pearl (and Sephora retractable liner, my hg) order online earlier then just bought the UD Gwen palette in a SiJCP with my coupon printout on the way home. Thanks ladies! What did I do before Specktra??

Without Specktra we saved less and spent waaaay less so we can all just wallow in our highlighters and tears. Haha

Yayy! I look forward to that sale every year. It's like my last hurrah before telling myself to be a responsible adult lol (I only last until Feb). Last year a lot of awesome stuff that was launched earlier in the year came back in stock before the sale and I missed out because I was "waiting on the sale". Won't be doing that this year though lol. I'm trying to go on a no-buy/low-buy until end of April :eek:. Wish me luck!

If you aren't already, sign up for Ebates and Mr. Rebates. The cash back makes online shopping even more rewarding!

Good luck, girl!! Surprisingly I've stuck to my low buy. When I first got my gift card I got the Bite lip lab for December and now I really want the Chocolate Bon Bon, but I doubt that it will be on the JCP website by the 14th.
I will try to avoid the sale on sale items, but I know I'll be curious and hopefully I'll have a gift card for Christmas burning a hole in my pocket. Haha

fur4elise

I try to wait for a good deal too. I am good at it about 80% of the time.. I am glad you were able to get in on it.

And RE: your other post (forgot to quote it) - I wish I could go on no-buy and stick with it. I just know I have failed at it many times, so I stopped trying. LOL.. Maybe one day! I need to do a big clean out and throw some stuff in the clearance section on here.. Maybe I will be able to do it over the holiday

No/Low buy: Well this was out of necessity for 2 reasons ;) First, I am a home owner now so the budget required a change in 2014 :| Don't get me wrong! I love having a home. It's just that the little extra always seems to go to home stuffs.

The second is I got engaged, planned a Vegas wedding & got married in 3 mos! :D We got married over Labor Day weekend! It was a sheer blast. No stress at all. The best part was breaking my no buy for new beauty stuffs! I went MAC & Inglot for my wedding makeup. Unfortunately now I want ALL the pretty stuffs! I have not pulled the trigger on the Viseart yet. *scratches head* Too buy or not to buy, that is the question....lol

dash4

Off-topic - has anyone purchased the BH cosmetics palette by Carli Bybel? I got that a few weeks ago and that thing is AMAZING and only $12.50 (plus shipping).. The shadows are soft, creamy pigmented shadows.. I am super impressed. Sorry for the O/T but I used it this morning and I am in love.

Aww man. Is it something that can be added?

I just used the PARTYPICKS code.I couldn't fiddle around. I wasn't sure if the Becca Pearl would sell out or not. I didn't even see what was in it! I would have preferred the MIXITUP one but they're out and when it was active I didn't place any orders.

I had already used PARTYPICKS unfortunately.. That is a GOOD promo! I got two of those, because although it is one time use.. They have another code for it: VIBFAVORS (which is also 1 time use), so I was able to snag two..

I even like the little makeup bag it comes in - it isn't very big, but it is nice quality.. (not cheapie, like Ipsy makeup bags, etc).

The sale-on-sale promo is great, because a lot of times they dump a lot of the holiday stuff into the sale section - right after the holidays.

No/Low buy: Well this was out of necessity for 2 reasons ;) First, I am a home owner now so the budget required a change in 2014 :| Don't get me wrong! I love having a home. It's just that the little extra always seems to go to home stuffs.

The second is I got engaged, planned a Vegas wedding & got married in 3 mos! :D We got married over Labor Day weekend! It was a sheer blast. No stress at all. The best part was breaking my no buy for new beauty stuffs! I went MAC & Inglot for my wedding makeup. Unfortunately now I want ALL the pretty stuffs! I have not pulled the trigger on the Viseart yet. *scratches head* Too buy or not to buy, that is the question....lol

Oh gosh! Congratulations! What a great year you had!

All the things you spent your money on - are definitely more important and more rewarding than makeup!

I love the Viseart palettes that I purchased, but if you don't need them.. and you have the strength to resist (unlike me), then I would pass on them.

montREALady

I hope Shontay was able to get Becca Pearl and I think Icecaramel wants it too.
It's still there so they should be good :)

I don't think so. :(
Wahhhh!

Without Specktra we saved less and spent waaaay less so we can all just wallow in our highlighters and tears. Haha

Good luck, girl!! Surprisingly I've stuck to my low buy. When I first got my gift card I got the Bite lip lab for December and now I really want the Chocolate Bon Bon, but I doubt that it will be on the JCP website by the 14th.
I will try to avoid the sale on sale items, but I know I'll be curious and hopefully I'll have a gift card for Christmas burning a hole in my pocket. Haha
Tell me about it!!

The 20% off sale is with SiJCP or Sephora?
Off-topic - has anyone purchased the BH cosmetics palette by Carli Bybel? I got that a few weeks ago and that thing is AMAZING and only $12.50 (plus shipping).. The shadows are soft, creamy pigmented shadows.. I am super impressed. Sorry for the O/T but I used it this morning and I am in love.

I had already used PARTYPICKS unfortunately.. That is a GOOD promo! I got two of those, because although it is one time use.. They have another code for it: VIBFAVORS (which is also 1 time use), so I was able to snag two..

I even like the little makeup bag it comes in - it isn't very big, but it is nice quality.. (not cheapie, like Ipsy makeup bags, etc).

The sale-on-sale promo is great, because a lot of times they dump a lot of the holiday stuff into the sale section - right after the holidays.

Oh gosh! Congratulations! What a great year you had!

All the things you spent your money on - are definitely more important and more rewarding than makeup!

I love the Viseart palettes that I purchased, but if you don't need them.. and you have the strength to resist (unlike me), then I would pass on them.
Good to know re to the bag. VIBFAVORS is the same as PARTYPICKS. All that's left is #1 which seems to be the least favorite. I wanna try that eye liner though.

Prettypackages

I know I asked, but I didn't see it. What is the Sephora JCP website link?

I still haven't used my code. I even asked my Mom if she wanted anything.

LUVISLUV

Where is that damn like button when you need it? Thank you! And good luck... I need to be on one myself!!

elegant-one

I was in a Sephora today & bought Bite lipstick in Fig. It's a really pretty very slight terracotta pink rose shade. I also bought another set of the Nudestix lip pencils. I really really love the red & pink shades in it. No one knew anything about the new Too Faced products :doh:

Last edited: