All Things Sephora

MaryJane

I dont think so! I wore the first, fourth and 7th shade together a few days ago and it didn't look as intense and shimmery as the swatches did!

Thanks. I think I've talked myself out of this. Between the UD Vice palettes and the Kat Von D Mi Vida Loca, I already have plenty of colorful palettes that I don't use. No need to add an $80 palette to that collection. I need to shop my stash.

ARmakeupjunkie

Ok, in preparation for the sale, I've whittled my basket down from 60+ items to a mere 35 items and that doesn't include holiday! :bonk::crazy: I'm scared, someone hold me.

This made me feel so much better! LOL! When the sales roll around, I always pull from my Loves List which is stuff I want but have not purchased. Some has been tested from samples but some have not. My Loves List is currently two pages long and if I purchased every item, which I won't, I would spend well over $1,000, which for me would be insane! Given the price of some of the items, I think the dollar amount would be closer to $2,000. With all that said, I will likely purchase a large amount of items and call them early Christmas gifts to myself. LOL!

ryan-eh

I stopped by Sephora to buy a Belif moisturizer and they had the Bourbon fragrance by Elizabeth & James. It's really nice, but I'm glad I got the rose instead.

Why do you like the rose better? I love the black one and was thinking about picking up bourbon.

elegant-one

I got the new Bite multistick in Cashew today & I LOVE LOVE it on. It's such a natural looking shade on - a slight mauve slight rose brown nude. It's super pretty as an eyeshadow, but I loved it on the eyelids, cheeks & patted it lightly into my lips & lightly lined with Mac's Dervish LL & it was so natural & pretty. Its a very Burberry makeup look. It hasn't budged on me at all for many hours.

MaryJane

I got the new Bite multistick in Cashew today & I LOVE LOVE it on. It's such a natural looking shade on - a slight mauve slight rose brown nude. It's super pretty as an eyeshadow, but I loved it on the eyelids, cheeks & patted it lightly into my lips & lightly lined with Mac's Dervish LL & it was so natural & pretty. Its a very Burberry makeup look. It hasn't budged on me at all for many hours.

I'm so glad you're loving it. I have 5 and want 2 more. There's a tutorial on YouTube where she used multisticks for everything -eyeshadows, liner, blush, bronzer, contour, and lipstick. It looked amazing.

elegant-one

I'm so glad you're loving it. I have 5 and want 2 more. There's a tutorial on YouTube where she used multisticks for everything -eyeshadows, liner, blush, bronzer, contour, and lipstick. It looked amazing.

Thanks! I really really do. I will order several more now lol. Do you happen to have a link for that youtube video?

MaryJane

Thanks! I really really do. I will order several more now lol. Do you happen to have a link for that youtube video?

I'm not sure how to post links. If you go to YouTube and search for 'Jamie Paige Beauty' it's one of the newest videos on her channel.

shontay07108

Why do you like the rose better? I love the black one and was thinking about picking up bourbon.

I can't really explain it beyond saying that the Rose scent is more appealing to me. Bourbon isn't bad at all, but it's not something I would finish the bottle on.

boschicka

This made me feel so much better! LOL! When the sales roll around, I always pull from my Loves List which is stuff I want but have not purchased. Some has been tested from samples but some have not. My Loves List is currently two pages long and if I purchased every item, which I won't, I would spend well over $1,000, which for me would be insane! Given the price of some of the items, I think the dollar amount would be closer to $2,000. With all that said, I will likely purchase a large amount of items and call them early Christmas gifts to myself. LOL!

:icon_cheers: Yes, genius, early Christmas gifts!!!

elegant-one

I'm not sure how to post links. If you go to YouTube and search for 'Jamie Paige Beauty' it's one of the newest videos on her channel.

I just watched it. She did a fantastic job with them. Looks like I'll end up with most of the shades :) Thanks for letting me know about the video!

shellygrrl

Staff member

Highlight link to the video in the address bar of your browser. Ctrl or Command + C on your keyboard. If you're using the app, there should be a share button of some kind that will have an option for you to copy the link to it on your clipboard.

Come back to Specktra, click in the textbox. Ctrl or Command + V on your keyboard. For handheld, press and hold your finger down until you see a "Paste" option, then tap that.

DILLIGAF

I went to Sephora yesterday with my mom so that she could get some information about Sunday Riley products. While she was talking to the SA I wandered around looking at what new products they had out. I ended up in front of Hourglass and their new stick foundations. I swatched a few colors and was amazed at the coverage and the feel of the product on the back of my hand. I would love to hear the opinion of anyone here that have tried this foundation.

fur4elise

I went to Sephora yesterday with my mom so that she could get some information about Sunday Riley products. While she was talking to the SA I wandered around looking at what new products they had out. I ended up in front of Hourglass and their new stick foundations. I swatched a few colors and was amazed at the coverage and the feel of the product on the back of my hand. I would love to hear the opinion of anyone here that have tried this foundation.

Me too! Coz I have totally been avoiding stick foundations! I have oily/combo skin that just loves to turn everything into a hot orange oil slick!!! And these are suppose to work for combo/oily skin...I am skeptical.