All Things Sephora

Prettypackages

did you check out the too faced liners? I never could get my pics to post. I bought the black and I'm unimpressed with that as well. Both colors I had went back.
I went to Sephora yesterday with my mom so that she could get some information about Sunday Riley products. While she was talking to the SA I wandered around looking at what new products they had out. I ended up in front of Hourglass and their new stick foundations. I swatched a few colors and was amazed at the coverage and the feel of the product on the back of my hand. I would love to hear the opinion of anyone here that have tried this foundation.

DILLIGAF

did you check out the too faced liners? I never could get my pics to post. I bought the black and I'm unimpressed with that as well. Both colors I had went back.
I never did. Someone responded that the papaya liner, in particular, wasn't that great on the eyes and would pick up product if you tired to go over the line. I've let that ship sail. I did however pick up a MUFE pencil liner in a lavender color instead that I'm loving. Especially in the waterline.

mollyv6

Apologies in advance as I'm sure this has been discussed before. Does anyone know why in store purchases don't show up on the YTD spend on the website or app? I don't have a beauty insider card but they always look me up by phone number. I have over $150 in purchases that don't show up yet a recent in store return was deducted from my YTD spend. I emailed CS and they said they could give me points but couldn't update my spend. They did say that all transactions would be reviewed at the end of year when determining BI status. Hopefully, this is correct.

kittycalico

Apologies in advance as I'm sure this has been discussed before. Does anyone know why in store purchases don't show up on the YTD spend on the website or app? I don't have a beauty insider card but they always look me up by phone number. I have over $150 in purchases that don't show up yet a recent in store return was deducted from my YTD spend. I emailed CS and they said they could give me points but couldn't update my spend. They did say that all transactions would be reviewed at the end of year when determining BI status. Hopefully, this is correct.

I've never run into that problem, my store spend shows up on the website just like website spend. Is it possible you have two BI accounts and the spend is being credited towards the account not linked to your online account? If so, CS should be able to combine the accounts.

mollyv6

Thanks. How do they look up your account in store? I don't think I have two accounts but now I'm going to check.

mollyv6

Thanks! CS was able to combine the accounts and points. The spend won't be updated online but they said it should when reviewing my account at the end of the year. Guess I'll find out for sure.

Missyrocks

I went back only a few pages and didn't see it. Have any of you ladies tried the Smashbox Master Lighting Theory palette? I'm thinking it looks really nice. I generally don't buy anything Smashbox really, but the texture and pigmentation on all looked lovely. Really pretty colors. I need another palette of warm shadows and more highlighters like I need to gain 50 pounds, but it looks really nice. Anyone try it? :rolleyes:

Prettypackages

I went back only a few pages and didn't see it. Have any of you ladies tried the Smashbox Master Lighting Theory palette? I'm thinking it looks really nice. I generally don't buy anything Smashbox really, but the texture and pigmentation on all looked lovely. Really pretty colors. I need another palette of warm shadows and more highlighters like I need to gain 50 pounds, but it looks really nice. Anyone try it? :rolleyes:
ha haha

katred

Specktra Bestie
For those who have tried the Bite Multisticks, have you had problems with them creasing on the eyes? I don't know if it's a deal-breaker, but I have creasing problems with a lot of creamy formulas.

MaryJane

For those who have tried the Bite Multisticks, have you had problems with them creasing on the eyes? I don't know if it's a deal-breaker, but I have creasing problems with a lot of creamy formulas.

I have noticed creasing but I only notice it if I hold a mirror up close to my face and then it's only in the crease area so it's not obvious and no one else would notice. I've been using MAC painterly paint pot, applying the multistick, and then setting with a light dusting of powder and that has cut down on the creasing.

IMO, I wouldn't let the creasing be a deal breaker. These sticks are amazing on the lips and cheeks as well. I have about 7 so far and have to stop myself from buying more. It's the best beauty purchase I've made in a while.

poodle649

I have noticed creasing but I only notice it if I hold a mirror up close to my face and then it's only in the crease area so it's not obvious and no one else would notice. I've been using MAC painterly paint pot, applying the multistick, and then setting with a light dusting of powder and that has cut down on the creasing.

IMO, I wouldn't let the creasing be a deal breaker. These sticks are amazing on the lips and cheeks as well. I have about 7 so far and have to stop myself from buying more. It's the best beauty purchase I've made in a while.

So great to hear this! I just ordered one and can't wait to try it.

fur4elise

Sephora_Aug24.jpg
:hide:Naughty naughty naughty! :scram:
But Hey! They offered me my b-day gift early...
AND I am thrilled to get matching mini sets of Formula X x KVD Studded Kiss Lipstick at a treat myself discount! ;)