All Things Sephora

elegant-one

For those who have tried the Bite Multisticks, have you had problems with them creasing on the eyes? I don't know if it's a deal-breaker, but I have creasing problems with a lot of creamy formulas.

Mine did not crease at all & I had it on for several hours, but I don't have creasing issues. Some of the reviews mentioned that they did crease on them.

boschicka

I went back only a few pages and didn't see it. Have any of you ladies tried the Smashbox Master Lighting Theory palette? I'm thinking it looks really nice. I generally don't buy anything Smashbox really, but the texture and pigmentation on all looked lovely. Really pretty colors. I need another palette of warm shadows and more highlighters like I need to gain 50 pounds, but it looks really nice. Anyone try it? :rolleyes:

You're in luck! Emilynoel83 just reviewed it on Youtube today.

Prettypackages

View attachment 56006
:hide:Naughty naughty naughty! :scram:
But Hey! They offered me my b-day gift early...
AND I am thrilled to get matching mini sets of Formula X x KVD Studded Kiss Lipstick at a treat myself discount! ;)
but they were all on sale, so... it doesn't count. LOL

Anyone thinking of buying the new Dyson blow dryer? I'm intrigued but $400 is a lot to spend.
I need that gif of Sen Clay Davis of The Wire.... I can't even think about that right now.

stormborn

View attachment 56006
:hide:Naughty naughty naughty! :scram:
But Hey! They offered me my b-day gift early...
AND I am thrilled to get matching mini sets of Formula X x KVD Studded Kiss Lipstick at a treat myself discount! ;)

Nice! I bought Mercy when they first came out last year and I still LOVE it! It has that nice metallic sheen that's been really popular as of late.

I have noticed creasing but I only notice it if I hold a mirror up close to my face and then it's only in the crease area so it's not obvious and no one else would notice. I've been using MAC painterly paint pot, applying the multistick, and then setting with a light dusting of powder and that has cut down on the creasing.

IMO, I wouldn't let the creasing be a deal breaker. These sticks are amazing on the lips and cheeks as well. I have about 7 so far and have to stop myself from buying more. It's the best beauty purchase I've made in a while.

You can't tell us this!! *sits on wallet*

fur4elise

but they were all on sale, so... it doesn't count. LOL
LOL! Exactly the thoughts I said to self as I pressed the "place order" button!!! ;) ~ I was real bad yesterday! The MAC Star Trek...and then Sephora...and then Vicky's Secret has their sport bra/pant sale...omg! I ordered 2 sets (using my rewards and a gift card...so an extra great deal!)

Just as an aside, ladies if you workout and love fun training clothes their $50 bra & bottom set deal is awesome. I am a curvy girl with a big booty and their sport pants are awesome! Thick material (no see thru like Lulu!), great, long lasting quality, no butt crack (coz crack is whack!!!), etc. Their Knock-Out front close sports bras (I am a 36C) are also the bomb! No bounce, maximum support! Better than Nike and Under Armour and much less expensive. Still great quality! Okay enough on that...as you can see I was very excited!

Nice! I bought Mercy when they first came out last year and I still LOVE it! It has that nice metallic sheen that's been really popular as of late.
I have not tried either the Formula X nail colors nor the KVD Studded Kiss lippies...though I am a big time fan of her liquid lippies! Come fall I am always a matching lip & tip chick...I am going to pass on one duo as a gift to a girlfriend...she needs some pretty in her life...getting ready to dump a loser of a guy :(

fun! Let me know what you think of that top coat please
I sure will...it was lucky lucky that that was a freebie available and will go perfect with the new colors!

VAL4M

LOL! Exactly the thoughts I said to self as I pressed the "place order" button!!! ;) ~ I was real bad yesterday! The MAC Star Trek...and then Sephora...and then Vicky's Secret has their sport bra/pant sale...omg! I ordered 2 sets (using my rewards and a gift card...so an extra great deal!)

Just as an aside, ladies if you workout and love fun training clothes their $50 bra & bottom set deal is awesome. I am a curvy girl with a big booty and their sport pants are awesome! Thick material (no see thru like Lulu!), great, long lasting quality, no butt crack (coz crack is whack!!!), etc. Their Knock-Out front close sports bras (I am a 36C) are also the bomb! No bounce, maximum support! Better than Nike and Under Armour and much less expensive. Still great quality! Okay enough on that...as you can see I was very excited!

I have not tried either the Formula X nail colors nor the KVD Studded Kiss lippies...though I am a big time fan of her liquid lippies! Come fall I am always a matching lip & tip chick...I am going to pass on one duo as a gift to a girlfriend...she needs some pretty in her life...getting ready to dump a loser of a guy :(

I sure will...it was lucky lucky that that was a freebie available and will go perfect with the new colors!
:hmm: VS legging are good? i'm looking for good running legging never thought of looking on their website .... do they have pocket? my workout clothes need pocket for my gel and iPod for long runs.

elegant-one

Crack is whack! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I agree on VS running leggings! I love mine. I have all kinds of crazy crazy looking running leggings :marchmellow:

KiKi Kontour

[MENTION=62369]Prettypackages[/MENTION]

I need that gif of Sen Clay Davis of The Wire.... I can't even think about that right now.[/QUOTE]

Attachments

• untitled.png
    untitled.png
    74.3 KB · Views: 32

fur4elise

:hmm: VS legging are good? i'm looking for good running legging never thought of looking on their website .... do they have pocket? my workout clothes need pocket for my gel and iPod for long runs.
Hey lady! Their pants all have a pocket located on the back. It is large enough to hold an iPhone, keys, etc. You could fit your iPod & a couple gel packets in it! ;)

honey on boost

How are the ankles on the leggings? I have a pair but I don't remember which ones and they are wide on the ankles, I like them tight. I used to be obssessed with old navy's compression leggings but they recently changed material and they are horrible now :( I have a huge butt and a smaller waist so it's a pita trying to find good leggings.

fur4elise

How are the ankles on the leggings? I have a pair but I don't remember which ones and they are wide on the ankles, I like them tight. I used to be obssessed with old navy's compression leggings but they recently changed material and they are horrible now :( I have a huge butt and a smaller waist so it's a pita trying to find good leggings.

Exactly my issue too! ;) Thighs & booty with a small waist. There is definitely a difference between the VS leggings vs. the sport tights. I do not wear their lounge leggings...just not a fan. I love the super loose boyfriend pants! Essentially sweat pants...and of course I always get the matching zip hoodie!
:p

Their sport tights (full length) have tight fitting ankles. I wear their full length sport tights in fall/winter (super cold in Michigan...chuckle!) I also wear their sport capris & crops for spring/summer. The capris also have a tighter fit on the bottom. The crops are a tad looser. All of the sport tights have a hidden draw string to tighten the waist. I love this as again as I can get the tights over my booty and keep them secure so they do not slip down. Hope this helps :)

elegant-one

LOL! Every time I get a funky patterned pair, hubby gives me that side eye. I carry on like nothing is unusual...

Yes, all can side eye but I still wear them. Black with tiny white dots, black with big fuchsia dots, big flower patterns from Anthropologie, Nike Scandinavian patterns in black white & black neon green...the crazier the better I say :rofl::yay: Some of the Nike ones are sheer & kinda crappy fabric. It does help if they stay up ;)

fur4elise

Yes, all can side eye but I still wear them. Black with tiny white dots, black with big fuchsia dots, big flower patterns from Anthropologie, Nike Scandinavian patterns in black white & black neon green...the crazier the better I say :rofl::yay: Some of the Nike ones are sheer & kinda crappy fabric. It does help if they stay up ;)

Here's my motto...If it's funky, then I'm gonna feel fabulous in it!
Anything that makes me look girlie while lifting "man weight" (as hubby likes to say), is a non-threatening thing to all around me at the Y!

giving-thumbs-up-winking-smiley-emoticon.gif
I gave up on Nike bottoms a long time ago. Too sheer and always slipping down...nothing more irritating than having to jack up your tights every 2 minutes!