All Things Sephora

fur4elise

for me not working at all. there is no log in ?? and whatever i clicked nothing happened

Hmmmm? I found the login. It says "Hi Beautiful" if you are not logged in. Upper right hand. The love list heart is a lot bigger, as is the basket. The only issue I am having at the moment is I cannot open a page to write a review.

Rinstar

:tee:

Back to the concealer discussion, here is a very timely (as in just today) video from Tati :)

[video=youtube;JlKLaLcPKU0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JlKLaLcPKU0[/video]

So far, I am having good luck with my Double Wear concealer! After I apply it, I really go in with my damp sponge and some Ben Nye powder to set it all. It stays put day and I am not experiencing creasing. That being said, I put no where near as much concealer on as Tati or any of these beauty gurus. I am hoping adding the Peach Lustre pen in will do the trick for the dark areas...fingers crossed.

Thanks, I'm interested to see what she says... LMK about that Peach Lustre pen!

and I did order Amethyst and Minx, couldn't wait! Haha
Head's up! If you did not notice, Sephora has a new layout/design to the website. Oooooh! :D

Noticed this AM and I was having trouble going to the Brands A-Z page. I ended up having to just search the brands I wanted to see.

Jayjayy

I like it! I needed some refreshing changes in my life and I spend a lot of time on that website, so it totally counts lol :D

fur4elise

Benefit-2017-Cheek-Parade-Blusher-Bronzer-Palette-Review.jpg
(Chicprofile)

Benefit Cheek Parade! Includes new GALifornia & Hoola Lite. I love my Cheekathon which has Dallas & Coralista. The dupes here are Hoola, Dandelion & Rockateur. All full size! Coming late March. :D

shellygrrl

Staff member
Definitely want to try Hoola Lite. I love the texture of original Hoola (super buttery!) and its blendability. But it is a little bit dark on my fairer skin, so Hoola Lite is a welcome addition to their box o' powders!

Last edited:

DILLIGAF

Head's up! If you did not notice, Sephora has a new layout/design to the website. Oooooh! :D

The layout seems clean, but there is only one thing that I think they have overlooked. I miss the drop list of Brands. Sometimes, when I was bored, I would scroll through the list and find new and interesting brands that way. Now, when you hover over Brands, you get links for Sephora Collection, New Brands and Featured Brands. I'm hoping it's because of the newness of the site. Other than that little nitpick I think the redesign makes the site look fresh and sophisticated.

shellygrrl

Staff member
The layout seems clean, but there is only one thing that I think they have overlooked. I miss the drop list of Brands. Sometimes, when I was bored, I would scroll through the list and find new and interesting brands that way. Now, when you hover over Brands, you get links for Sephora Collection, New Brands and Featured Brands. I'm hoping it's because of the newness of the site. Other than that little nitpick I think the redesign makes the site look fresh and sophisticated.

And right now, you can't go to the A-Z list. Or at least I couldn't do so last time I was there. Let's have another go...

(pause)

And now the A-Z list link is gone altogether. That sucks. :(

fur4elise

I'm thinking the missing A-Z list is a roll-out error. If it does not return in a couple days, I suggest we should all email Sephora.

Miradan

You know, I was just coming over here to complain about the lack of an A-Z brand list. It's really annoying!! In general, I'm finding the site very glitchy right now, which is not fun.

lipstickaddict

I'm thinking the missing A-Z list is a roll-out error. If it does not return in a couple days, I suggest we should all email Sephora.

The A-Z list is available on the mobile site. If you are on the main homepage it's one of the options listed in the menu on the left of the screen

fur4elise

The A-Z list is available on the mobile site. If you are on the main homepage it's one of the options listed in the menu on the left of the screen

Tbh I do not shop using my phone. I never find the mobile experience pleasant. I can barely tolerate my iPad or tablet.
:punch:

Last edited:

patentg33k

Site is so glitchy i keep getting error messages

Same here. I could add things to my cart but not check out. Fortunately, the basket is echoed on the phone app so I could check out there.

But it's glitchy in other ways too--search too. This is not ready for prime time yet.

Latest posts