All Things Sephora

boschicka

Anyone order the new YSL Tint-In-Balm? They've been selling out everywhere so fast! Glad Sephora finally got them, but it would be nice to see actual lip swatches first. I'm sick of buying things blind these days.

IAmakeupaddict

May or may not have made three Sephora orders in a week...

Lots of randoms, I'm on the hunt for a new foundation, but I'm the pale-ist of the pale, so not too many choices. I grabbed the Sephora spray foundation, and the Born this Way. I'm dry, and the BTW is clinging around my nose and breaking up on my chin. Anyone have a primer that works well with it? I'm thinking I'll try my MUFE smoothing primer. It's disappointing because I really like the finish.

I also had to grab the Stila super long name glitters, and I grabbed some Drunk Elephant skincare. Has anyone tried the Babyfacial? It had great reviews.

lipstickaddict

May or may not have made three Sephora orders in a week...

Lots of randoms, I'm on the hunt for a new foundation, but I'm the pale-ist of the pale, so not too many choices. I grabbed the Sephora spray foundation, and the Born this Way. I'm dry, and the BTW is clinging around my nose and breaking up on my chin. Anyone have a primer that works well with it? I'm thinking I'll try my MUFE smoothing primer. It's disappointing because I really like the finish.

I also had to grab the Stila super long name glitters, and I grabbed some Drunk Elephant skincare. Has anyone tried the Babyfacial? It had great reviews.

Can't speak to the other stuff, but Drunk Elephant is definitely a thumbs up!

IAmakeupaddict

Thanks! I'm excited to try it. I have sensitive skin, so I patch tested it on the inside of my wrist an along my jawline last night and didn't have a reaction, so I plan to use it tonight :)
[MENTION=92943]lipstickaddict[/MENTION]

DILLIGAF

So I went back today and I found the list on the desktop site. It's under the heading of New. Hover over that and you will get a drop list that includes a heading called Brands To Know. There you will find the brands organized further by Makeup, Skincare, Fragrance, and Hair.

Rinstar

Vampy Varnish had a picture of a new e/s palette from Too Faced on her insta. Natural Love or something.... I want to punch myself for even saying this because I have one million natural/nude eye shadow palettes, but it's gorgeous :wow:

Edited to add- link to sneak peek on TF's website Natural Love Sneak Peek - Too Faced

VAL4M

Vampy Varnish had a picture of a new e/s palette from Too Faced on her insta. Natural Love or something.... I want to punch myself for even saying this because I have one million natural/nude eye shadow palettes, but it's gorgeous :wow:

Edited to add- link to sneak peek on TF's website Natural Love Sneak Peek - Too Faced
I'm still on the fence on the TF natural love palette, i watch a YouTube video and the girl tried a lighter shade on her lid and it was a glitter mess, she tried to save it but it was clear that the shade was proplematic. The only reason i'm still interessed is that i do not have any natural eyes smaller palette so i could save by buying the natural love palette but if they dont deliver on the quality i wont buy it.

Rinstar

I'm still on the fence on the TF natural love palette, i watch a YouTube video and the girl tried a lighter shade on her lid and it was a glitter mess, she tried to save it but it was clear that the shade was proplematic. The only reason i'm still interessed is that i do not have any natural eyes smaller palette so i could save by buying the natural love palette but if they dont deliver on the quality i wont buy it.

Oh thanks, I hadn't seen that video, so I will be sure to check out some more swatches before buying. Don't need a glittery mess!

Prettypackages

Try the MUFE 5 pan corrector or the cover fx corrector pen clicky thing. They were creamy and you can use the amount you like. mac also has some dual ended correctors with yellow/orange ends.
I feel you on your "I hate my concealer!" I'm still searching too...Did you say styes with Tarte!?! :shocked: That was the next brand/formula I was going to try...Not anymore!

Right now I'm working with Estee Lauder Double Wear and trying to find some lightweight color correction for my dark areas. I loved how bright my eyes looked when I used the Becca Undereye, but the formula was too tacky, sticky, thick and even the tiny sample I worked with developed this awful chemical smell. I recently replaced my YSL Touch Eclat #3 but it is not enough. So I ordered the MAC Peach Lustre to try, which should have more pigment to correct. On going battle!

As far as hating concealer I've grown to love Nars Radiant b/c of shade selection and it blends in nicely...

Hey have you guys tried the Kat Von D concealers? (sorry Rinstar, I thought I quoted you)

Last edited:

Prettypackages

OMGosh! I was just at Sephora and forgot to look. I was using my loves list to remind me to look for things. Handy feature but since the item is not on the Sephora site, I couldn't add it to my loves list. Oh man, I knew I was forgetting something. I'll look for it on IG thanks!

I don't know how but it ended up in my cart. I'll let you know.

I'm close too. I don't understand it either. As soon as I placed an order this weekend. I got a email telling me how close I was to getting this brush and urging me to place another order. I think I got it after my second order this weekend. So it was a no go.

Stopped in Sephora today to "look around." Only got the makeup wipes. Whew! I did get a sample of some skin care but I saw some items I hadn't seen before. In the Check out Aisle I saw the Shiseido cotton pads in a mini pack. I think that is the brand everyone likes. I have them too I don't remember this size before. I also saw some Natasha Denona. 2 eye palettes I think #2 and #10 and about 3 duo blushes. Also saw the Nars highlighter palette which I received in the mail today and the Kat Von D Pastel Goth palette. Also swatched a couple of the Sephora brand lipliners. Creamy formula ones. Liked them a lot. Didn't see a plain brown though. Only one which had a lot of red tones to it. I'll probably get it.

what skincare did you check out? I finally tried that Tatcha spray mist... OMG, it was lovely.
That is a great suggestion! I love my Candleglow finishing powder. Never thought of trying any of their foundations or concealers.

Thanks for the suggestion sweetie! I will do some swatching (of both brands) the next time I am in store.
:tee:
That powder made me greasy. I remember liking the concealer but not the color. I'll have to try again.
Totally beat me to it!!! :tee: I love my Minx palette colors!

View attachment 58866
(images from temptalia)

I am about that Nuance baby! ;)
View attachment 58867 View attachment 58868

THey are effin' killing me!!! This is a great discount. This the same discount they offer to pro's.
I like it! I needed some refreshing changes in my life and I spend a lot of time on that website, so it totally counts lol :D
HAHAHAHA Totlly counts.
Think there will be 15% off in April? Chic Week?

Prettypackages

Another corrector I liked was the Bobbi Brown Skin serum intensive corrector. Very lightweight. And it is "supposed" to help improve dark circles the longer you wear it.

fur4elise

Think there will be 15% off in April? Chic Week?

:pray:Please please please...I have a long a$$ list of stuffs!

I am tempted to jump on the individual brand sales...for example: KVD's F&F 20% now through 11:59 PM March 8th. FRIENDSANDFAM
(there are limitations so check the details) I am just about out of my current setting spray and want to try her's.

Latest posts