All Things Sephora

boschicka

:pray:Please please please...I have a long a$$ list of stuffs!

I am tempted to jump on the individual brand sales...for example: KVD's F&F 20% now through 11:59 PM March 8th. FRIENDSANDFAM
(there are limitations so check the details) I am just about out of my current setting spray and want to try her's.

I have 27 items I'm considering for the sale! Someone hold me, I'm scared.

Never even realized KVD has a setting spray! I was going to order the UD one with their F&F sale going on now. KVD doesn't do free shipping though, right?

Shars

Never even realized KVD has a setting spray! I was going to order the UD one with their F&F sale going on now. KVD doesn't do free shipping though, right?

What's in your "to-get" list? I don't have anything exciting that I'd like to get right now.

boschicka

What's in your "to-get" list? I don't have anything exciting that I'd like to get right now.

Mostly things that are permanent that I always neglect in favor of limited items. And other colors of lipsticks/balms I know I already enjoy. Off the top of my head...Burberry liquid lipsticks/normal lipsticks, Bite Beauty multisticks, Guerlain Roselip balms, Givenchy Interdit Satin, Bobbi Brown Art Stick Liquid Lip, brushes (hopefully the new white Marc Jacobs!), Viseart warm neutrals...

Shars

Mostly things that are permanent that I always neglect in favor of limited items. And other colors of lipsticks/balms I know I already enjoy. Off the top of my head...Burberry liquid lipsticks/normal lipsticks, Bite Beauty multisticks, Guerlain Roselip balms, Givenchy Interdit Satin, Bobbi Brown Art Stick Liquid Lip, brushes (hopefully the new white Marc Jacobs!), Viseart warm neutrals...

Oooh sounds fun. You'll have tons of new goodies for spring for sure with the sound of your list. I didn't realise MJ was bringing out new brushes. Will have to go look, see.

fur4elise

Here is a big hug from all of us fellow junkies/enablers :hugs: Hee hee!

Yes, I had the UD spray in my list first but the new KVD is getting high marks for formula and the actual spray component. It supposedly has a finer mist and the pump extends the spray time longer than the UD. And you are right...no free shipping unless you spend $50 (after the discount)...which I was not planning to do!

Another coupon landed in my box! Laura Gellar 20% off now through 3/12/17 11:59 PM ~ 20VIP

My list is primarily permanent too: Hourglass Lip Stylo, beautyblender, Stila Magnificent Metals Shadow, the Viseart Petit Pro, LM Candlelight Powder...

Last edited:

boschicka

Here is a big hug from all of us fellow junkies/enablers :hugs: Hee hee!

Yes, I had the UD spray in my list first but the new KVD is getting high marks for formula and the actual spray component. It supposedly has a finer mist and the pump extends the spray time longer than the UD. And you are right...no free shipping unless you spend $50 (after the discount)...which I was not planning to do!

Another coupon landed in my box! Laura Gellar 20% off now through 3/12/17 11:59 PM ~ 20VIP

My list is primarily permanent too: Hourglass Lip Stylo, beautyblender, Stila Magnificent Metals Shadow, the Viseart Petit Pro, LM Candlelight Powder...

Your list is fun! I like the two lip stylos I have, but I find the scent to be very.....drugstore? I haven't heard anyone talk about that aspect yet, so I'm wondering if I'm bonkers.

Icecaramellatte

what skincare did you check out? I finally tried that Tatcha spray mist... OMG, it was lovely. That powder made me greasy. I remember liking the concealer but not the color. I'll have to try again. THey are effin' killing me!!! This is a great discount. This the same discount they offer to pro's. HAHAHAHA Totlly counts.
Thanks for asking about the skincare. I just went to check the sample. I thought it was LXMI balm in oil because that was the only product listed on Sephora's site at the time. Now there are two products listed. It seems I got the moisture veil. I wanted the balm in oil. Oh well, I'll try this one.

Alysse011

[MENTION=51593]fur4elise[/MENTION] I want two of the new Stila metal glitter shadow things, but my practical side thinks they will go to waste. Even if they are amazing. I work in a corporate environment. But they could be fun for weekends.

So basically I'm asking to be convinced. Where are my enablers at??

aradhana

Really, I'm comforted in a sick kinda way :rofl:because I always think it's just my old computer ;) I can't do much of anything on it. Did they post anything on facebook - like are they aware the update stinks LOL
i'm having problems too....i wanted to suss out whether the nars highlight palette is available near me so i can buy it for myself for my birthday...alas it keeps giving me a variety of error messages, including 400 blahblah.

Monsy

Really, I'm comforted in a sick kinda way :rofl:because I always think it's just my old computer ;) I can't do much of anything on it. Did they post anything on facebook - like are they aware the update stinks LOL

i contacted them on twitter and told them about the issue. they told me to clear cookies and it works fine after that

GreenEyedAllie

@fur4elise I want two of the new Stila metal glitter shadow things, but my practical side thinks they will go to waste. Even if they are amazing. I work in a corporate environment. But they could be fun for weekends.

So basically I'm asking to be convinced. Where are my enablers at??

I HATE the one I have (Smoldering Satin) and wonder if they are infused with some crack component that can be absorbed through skin given the reviews. I am obviously immune to said crack.

I'm going to try to play a couple more times then back it goes.

Rinstar

Try the MUFE 5 pan corrector or the cover fx corrector pen clicky thing. They were creamy and you can use the amount you like. mac also has some dual ended correctors with yellow/orange ends.
As far as hating concealer I've grown to love Nars Radiant b/c of shade selection and it blends in nicely...

Hey have you guys tried the Kat Von D concealers? (sorry Rinstar, I thought I quoted you)

I tried the KvD Lock It Concealer, but not the concealer creme that comes in a different package (not sure what the difference between them is). My eye are is like the Sahara and I found it to be pretty drying. I liked the coverage a lot though