All Things Sephora

Alysse011

@greeneyedallie thank you for the Stila information! I may grab one if Chic Week happens this year and see what I think.

I bought a chocolate chip cookie dough brownie at a bakery today and I think I'm going to go eat it now...

elegant-one

I'm not sure. I may have to try it again tonight, haha.

LOL!!! I would love to join you ;) Watch that be his favorite snacky want.

Speaking of babies *cough* We just bought baby girl her first bicycle for her first birthday next month. It's a red/vintage looking radio flyer tricycle! I'm going to go get a basket for it tomorrow :cloud9: & a stuffed puppy to put in the basket. I also bought her pearl ivory & pale pink Rabbit Mary Jane shoes & Bunny slippers to put in her bunny Easter Basket.

EDIT: Here's the Bunny shoes. They're freakin adorable! I got the pearl color:

Access Denied

Last edited:

GreenEyedAllie

Speaking of babies *cough* We just bought baby girl her first bicycle for her first birthday next month. It's a red/vintage looking radio flyer tricycle! I'm going to go get a basket for it tomorrow :cloud9: & a stuffed puppy to put in the basket. I also bought her pearl ivory & pale pink Rabbit Mary Jane shoes & Bunny slippers to put in her bunny Easter Basket.

Access Denied

Lol, yeah. And those shoes!!!! Nom nom nom

GreenEyedAllie

@greeneyedallie thank you for the Stila information! I may grab one if Chic Week happens this year and see what I think.

I bought a chocolate chip cookie dough brownie at a bakery today and I think I'm going to go eat it now...

You're welcome! I got mine during an Ulta 20% off, so that's also part of why I've been trying to make it work so much.

Prettypackages

So have my darker skinned ladies tried the new LM powder. I did, it definitely add color and warmth to my skin so it is probably too dark for me right now. (come on Summer tan!) however, the finish was beautiful. Absolutely beautiful.

Prettypackages

I wonder if she is coming out with one for even deeper skin tones. I am not sure how many this will work on since it does add color.

Shars

So have my darker skinned ladies tried the new LM powder. I did, it definitely add color and warmth to my skin so it is probably too dark for me right now. (come on Summer tan!) however, the finish was beautiful. Absolutely beautiful.

You mean the new loose setting powder right? And not the pressed candle whatever it's called one. I have the latter and keep forgetting to use it *smh* I'm interested in the new loose setting one though.

fur4elise

@fur4elise I want two of the new Stila metal glitter shadow things, but my practical side thinks they will go to waste. Even if they are amazing. I work in a corporate environment. But they could be fun for weekends. So basically I'm asking to be convinced. Where are my enablers at??

So I actually made a trip to Ulta yesterday on my lunch break. Even though the shades I want were OOS I was able to swatch them. AND they are a no go! Very pretty, but the glitter is microfine and even though I removed the swatches with a wipe, it left behind "twilight like skin"...Oooh Pretty...but not on my face it ain't. Just like @GreenEyedAllie pointed out, there would be a ton of fallout and getting it in on my face, in my eyes, under my contact lenses...not cute. No enabling here. :naughty:

On another note, I drank the Tarte Shape Tape Kool-Aid! :gulp:

I have had (2) $50 Ulta giftcards just burning a hole in my pocket!!!...I was holding out, hoping I would get one of those 20% all brand coupons...but no luck so far. I am not platinum...ffffppptttthhhh:wazup:

The Tarte display actually had all the shades in stock, so I swatched Tan, Tan Sand & Medium. I purchased medium, perfect for under eye. I have to say...I like it. Creamy, pigmented, smooth and dry down is quick, totally beating the ELDW I have been trying to make work. I have to wear it for a few days and see how it goes. I could see also getting Tan Sand for concealing areas on my face. The only noticeable thing to me, is there is a floral scent...not dis-pleasant, I do not mind it.

Last edited:

fur4elise

Oh no! I didn't see hers, but I saw others that I really liked especially a youtube video. Ugh, I hope its nice. I must admit, I have a very hard time resisting anything heart shaped LOL

I agree! Heart shaped things are irresistible! :heart: ~ I prefer mine to have dark chocolate and carmel stuffs inside :yumyum:

My immediate thought was we have seen all those colors before and they are not super shiny...However some definitely love a more subtle formula so it may be perfect for you!
:flowers:

Last edited:

elegant-one

I agree! Heart shaped things are irresistible! :heart: ~ I prefer mine to have dark chocolate and carmel stuffs inside :yumyum:

My immediate thought was we have seen all those colors before and they are not super shiny...However some definitely love a more subtle formula so it may be perfect for you!
:flowers:

Haha, yes I would take the chocolate & caramel too! You're right, I don't like my highlighters to look over the top. It looked fab on the youtuber I saw.

JerseyGirl

Access Denied

Love the tricycle!! And the shoes- perfect gifts.

Prettypackages

yes ma'am the loose one. I tried the candlelight one and I felt it exacerbated the oilies. I took it right back..
You mean the new loose setting powder right? And not the pressed candle whatever it's called one. I have the latter and keep forgetting to use it *smh* I'm interested in the new loose setting one though.

Prettypackages

SO Sephora just released a line called Stellar, by Monika Deol. A star or personality from Canada. It seems she created this line to expand the medium to deep range that you don't find in other lines. They also seem to include other undertones besides orange. so I'm super intrigued to try it. I'm placing an order now. Even if there isn't a concealer or foundation shade for you, the lipsticks look really nice.
What's New Wednesday: STELLAR - BeautyTalk

I wish they had swatches of the foundations

Article about the launch. Monika Deol Launches Inclusive Beauty Line, STELLAR* - FASHION Magazine I might be late and you already know about this. LOL

Shars

yes ma'am the loose one. I tried the candlelight one and I felt it exacerbated the oilies. I took it right back..

I tried using the candlelight one to set my foundation. I know it says it's a finishing powder but it definitely ended up with me looking oily in my T-Zone earlier than normal. The finish was so nice when I had first applied my makeup though...

Latest posts