All Things Sephora

Alysse011

:rofl::drinking:Hahaha Yes indeed! We go to this amazing Vineyard for dinner & wine all the time. It's so beautiful that I want to live there...& have my wine lol

I have the luminizer but not the bronzer. Is it a nice shade? I kept debating about it & then just forgot about it.

It is a nice shade. It's more of a red-ish undertone bronzer, which works for me and how I look when I'm naturally tanned from the sun. Naturally crisp lol.

MaryJane

Anyone plan on picking up the Becca x Chrissy Teigen palette? Becca has been really evasive about the launch date but I get the impression it will launch on the Sephora app within the next few days.

fur4elise

Anyone plan on picking up the Becca x Chrissy Teigen palette? Becca has been really evasive about the launch date but I get the impression it will launch on the Sephora app within the next few days.

Yes! This one is a must have for me this summer. ;) ~ I keep getting random vague emails from Becca! No release date...just teasers.

MaryJane

Yes! This one is a must have for me this summer. ;) ~ I keep getting random vague emails from Becca! No release date...just teasers.
The pre-launch party is tonight. From some of the hints on Becca's instagram, I wouldn't be suprised if it launched on the app dyrinf the party.

Icecaramellatte

A Youtuber is reviewing this palette and she says she picked it up in store. I'm too tired to even call any stores but I guess they are out.

Shars

For anyone who was after the Nails Inc. unicorn nail polish duo it's back in stock now!

There's also some really good skincare point perks available now too:

100 Points Perks 1.png 100 Points Perks 2.png 250 - 500 Points Perks.png 500 Points Perks.png

fur4elise

BECCA palette now via app! However I checked out online/desktop to take advantage of Ebates! ;)
AND I actually got some samples and rewards! So all in all I am a happy girl!
:thumbsup:

Latest posts