All Things Sephora

Cherrymint

I'm obsessed with trying out new mascaras. I wish they had way more mascara options for the rewards...my points are just sitting waiting for the right product. The Benefit "They're real" was ok but didn't do much for my short lashes :p

shontay07108

BECCA palette now via app! However I checked out online/desktop to take advantage of Ebates! ;)
AND I actually got some samples and rewards! So all in all I am a happy girl!
:thumbsup:
I discovered a few weeks back that if you have the ebates app it'll take you right to the Sephora app and you'll still get your cash back. That's in case you can't get to a laptop. :D

I'm surprised the Becca palette is still available. I was so close to ordering, but I don't really need it. I'm interested in their darkest bronzer, but I am trying to wait to see it in person and I'm also waiting for the new shades of the Bite lip pencils. My store is so slow at getting stuff.

Icecaramellatte

I discovered a few weeks back that if you have the ebates app it'll take you right to the Sephora app and you'll still get your cash back. That's in case you can't get to a laptop. :D

I'm surprised the Becca palette is still available. I was so close to ordering, but I don't really need it. I'm interested in their darkest bronzer, but I am trying to wait to see it in person and I'm also waiting for the new shades of the Bite lip pencils. My store is so slow at getting stuff.
Really??? I wasn't able to before. Maybe there was an update. I'll try it next time. I did get the palette and checked out from the main site. I did use a code a found on Ebates to get a Bite lip pencil.

DILLIGAF

You would think that everyone on the planet has that blush by now. I owned it at one point. Hated it and returned it for Taj Mahal. That was a decision I never ever regretted.

elegant-one

Hahaha! I forgot to warn that it was Orgasm! I wish it was another shade. They have sooo many other beautiful blushes I just don't get why they keep pushing Orgasm so much :shakehead:

Never heard of it. :rotfl:

hahahaha I actually just laughed out loud

Seriously, right?

You would think that everyone on the planet has that blush by now. I owned it at one point. Hated it and returned it for Taj Mahal. That was a decision I never ever regretted.

Thanks for the laugh about too many orgasms, ladies! :rofl:

Never thought we would never want another orgasm - EVER!!!!!!!!!! Well, someone had to say it! :saythat: :icon_cheers: :doh::twirl::marchmellow::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Oh, hubs just took me to the vineyard to eat & have a glass of amazing white wine...can ya tell! :party::drinking::tiptoe: :rotfl:

shontay07108

I went to Sephora today and they had the Becca bronzers! There was a MUA who offered to put one on me and I thought why the hell not. She did Ipanema Sun (the second darkest one) and it was super pretty. However, I had my heart set on Maui Nights and I fell in love when she put that on me. Something told me to get both, but I was trying to have some self control. Now that I'm home I'm pretty sure I am gonna order IS (lol) because I'm not going back to Sephora anytime soon. Also, I decided to ask about the new Bite lip pencil shades and this super nice employee went to the back to get the two shades I wanted (70 and 72, both coral). They are gorgeous! I love Bite pencils. Seriously, they are better than KVD and Mac. Maybe I'll get colors I don't even need because they just glide on so nicely.

I got a sample of the Sunday Riley Brightening Serum and I don't think I'll be using it again. It goes on sticky and parts of my face are still sticky. Plus there's a bit of tingling. Nope, nope, nope. I'll stick to Peter Thomas Roth.

boschicka

I went to Sephora today and they had the Becca bronzers! There was a MUA who offered to put one on me and I thought why the hell not. She did Ipanema Sun (the second darkest one) and it was super pretty. However, I had my heart set on Maui Nights and I fell in love when she put that on me. Something told me to get both, but I was trying to have some self control. Now that I'm home I'm pretty sure I am gonna order IS (lol) because I'm not going back to Sephora anytime soon. Also, I decided to ask about the new Bite lip pencil shades and this super nice employee went to the back to get the two shades I wanted (70 and 72, both coral). They are gorgeous! I love Bite pencils. Seriously, they are better than KVD and Mac. Maybe I'll get colors I don't even need because they just glide on so nicely.

I got a sample of the Sunday Riley Brightening Serum and I don't think I'll be using it again. It goes on sticky and parts of my face are still sticky. Plus there's a bit of tingling. Nope, nope, nope. I'll stick to Peter Thomas Roth.

I ordered Maui Nights to use as a blush. Just got it on Friday, so I haven't used it on the face yet, but it swatches beautifully. I like the packaging too. A silly point. It just made me happy for some reason.

boschicka

:p :thumbsup: I'm curious as to how it will look.

Weird, all of the sudden on here, I can no longer LIKE or THANK :(

It did that to me too for a little bit, but now I'm able to again. I hope it resolves quickly b/c an [MENTION=21522]elegant-one[/MENTION] thank you feels nice. ;)

shontay07108

I ordered Maui Nights to use as a blush. Just got it on Friday, so I haven't used it on the face yet, but it swatches beautifully. I like the packaging too. A silly point. It just made me happy for some reason.
Same. I didn't even notice it when I was in store so when I opened it at home I was like ooooh.

shontay07108

So I just ordered Ipanema Sun and I got a second Sephora Pro brush # 90. I've been meaning to get a second one. It's so great. Now I am officially renewed for Rouge. :rocker:

Latest posts