All Things Sephora

elegant-one

So I just ordered Ipanema Sun and I got a second Sephora Pro brush # 90. I've been meaning to get a second one. It's so great. Now I am officially renewed for Rouge. :rocker:

LOL! :wootrock:I bought quite a few of the Sephora pro brushes during the sale & I really really like them. I'm sooooo close to being rouge again :doh:

Audrey C

I made Rouge during the sale, but my spending has been more skin and hair care than makeup. My daughters' birthdays are in February and March, and I did buy them both makeup as part of their gifts.

I keep thinking I won't make Rouge again, and I always do. This is the earliest that I've ever renewed though.

Rinstar

::rotfl: I'm actually looking forward to the orgasm lipstick:eek:

Plenty more chances ladies!

I am actually excited about this too!! I don't mind the blush actually, I just feel like it's the Carbon of NARS. Everyone already has it or doesn't want it and they put it in everything!

MaryJane

Sephora was super fast with shipping my Becca Chrissy Teigen palette. It arrived yesterday. I've read so much about how this was 'just like' the Jaclyn Hill palette, i thought I'd give you my thoughts on whether they are alike. The highlighters are completely different, the bronzer in CT isn't at all close to Amaretto in JT. When I put the palettes side by side the blushes looked like dupes but once swatched I can see the differences. They are all somewhat similar in tone but I wouldn't consider them dupes.

having said all that, I'm not sure if this is a keeper for me. I've gotten spoiled by the amazing, subtle highlighters in the new Charlotte Tilbury palette and in the Viseart Ablaze palette. The ones in the Becca palette might be a little too intense. I'm going to wear it tomorrow to see if I like it.

itskathleeeen

Sephora was super fast with shipping my Becca Chrissy Teigen palette. It arrived yesterday. I've read so much about how this was 'just like' the Jaclyn Hill palette, i thought I'd give you my thoughts on whether they are alike. The highlighters are completely different, the bronzer in CT isn't at all close to Amaretto in JT. When I put the palettes side by side the blushes looked like dupes but once swatched I can see the differences. They are all somewhat similar in tone but I wouldn't consider them dupes.

having said all that, I'm not sure if this is a keeper for me. I've gotten spoiled by the amazing, subtle highlighters in the new Charlotte Tilbury palette and in the Viseart Ablaze palette. The ones in the Becca palette might be a little too intense. I'm going to wear it tomorrow to see if I like it.
Thanks for sharing your thoughts! I have the JH palette and love it, but I'm also a big fan of Chrissy Teigen so who knows, I may get it too lol ;)

lipstickaddict

Thanks for sharing your thoughts! I have the JH palette and love it, but I'm also a big fan of Chrissy Teigen so who knows, I may get it too lol ;)

It is a gorgeous GORGEOUS palette! Mine came yesterday and I am stunned by how beautiful it is in person. Will report back after it gets some wear time!

Audrey C

My daughter's Becca palette arrived yesterday. She's a neutral NC20, and it looks great on her. The blush is gorgeous and she has flawless teen skin to showcase the highlighters. I'm glad this is a palette that works on a variety of skin tones. I almost didn't order it because I assumed it would be too dark. Not so.

lipstickaddict

My daughter's Becca palette arrived yesterday. She's a neutral NC20, and it looks great on her. The blush is gorgeous and she has flawless teen skin to showcase the highlighters. I'm glad this is a palette that works on a variety of skin tones. I almost didn't order it because I assumed it would be too dark. Not so.

Awesome to hear! I just used it and I am super impressed with the quality of the products- they apply like butter! Have no idea what some people were talking about because the quality is definitely there. I am super smitten with beach nectar ♥

Jayjayy

The Chrissy Teigen palette looks too light for my skintone and very boring. Becca is so freaking boring now. Anyone try anything else lately? I have a hankering for new stuff :)

fur4elise

Awesome to hear! I just used it and I am super impressed with the quality of the products- they apply like butter! Have no idea what some people were talking about because the quality is definitely there. I am super smitten with beach nectar ♥

I second the quality! I like both of the highlighters. Very pretty & unique in comparison to the JH palette. Nothing boring about it! ;)

Shars

I second the quality! I like both of the highlighters. Very pretty & unique in comparison to the JH palette. Nothing boring about it! ;)

Did the bronzer work out for you? I hope it wasn't too light as I know you were looking forward to this palette.

Audrey C

It's a gorgeous shade - I really love how summery, warm and glowy it is. I'm sure it looks fabulous on you as well. :)

Latest posts