All Things Sephora

DMcG9

It is a gorgeous GORGEOUS palette! Mine came yesterday and I am stunned by how beautiful it is in person. Will report back after it gets some wear time!

I'm loving this palette too. I tried it out the other day for work and it's awesome. It made the makeup cut for a place in my suitcase on a work trip I am on now.

fur4elise

Did the bronzer work out for you? I hope it wasn't too light as I know you were looking forward to this palette.

I like the bronzer. It is pigmented & a bit darker than the MAC Matte Bronze & Dark Tan MSF I have. It does not have shimmer. I tend to use bronzer as a contour & blush too. So it will definitely get use.
:thumbsup:

Last edited:

Shars

I like the bronzer. It is pigmented & a bit darker than the MAC Matte Bronze & Dark Tan MSF I have. It does not have shimmer. I tend to use bronzer as a contour & blush too. So it will definitely get use.
:thumbsup:

Yay! That's good to hear. I use bronzer to contour too so, like you, I like them matte when I can.

fur4elise

Not sure where to put this, but anyone interested in tatcha cherry blossom lipstick...check out tatcha's site.

LOL! I was going to post last night too...but could not remember where we were talking about it! The trio is sold out again but the lippie is still available this morning! ;)

p.s. It was in the Dolce & Gabanna thread!

JerseyGirl

LOL! I was going to post last night too...but could not remember where we were talking about it! The trio is sold out again but the lippie is still available this morning! ;)

p.s. It was in the Dolce & Gabanna thread!

Ah! I did not remember D & G!!
Anyway, their website was crashing all afternoon. And, customer service was not very helpful. They basically said, sorry we busy and can't take your order.

fur4elise

Anyway, their website was crashing all afternoon. And, customer service was not very helpful. They basically said, sorry we busy and can't take your order.

WOW! It was probably over the Trio set! The lipstick and lip balm are still available right now.

GreenEyedAllie

WOW! It was probably over the Trio set! The lipstick and lip balm are still available right now.

Yeeeeaaahh. It was a total poop-show. I ultimately talked myself out of the trio and only got the lipstick. Even though placing my order glitches, I got my shipping notice, so yay!

elegant-one

Yes!!! It was stupid :plthumbsdown: Winthop & I finally got our orders to go through about the same time after 8 est. And to think I had totally talked myself out of buying it after waiting & then the site crashing just as I went to check out. Ugh. Their paypal button wasn't working correctly either. I got my shipping notice a little bit ago.

fur4elise

Metals_1.jpg
Full Sun
Metals_2.jpg
Indoor Daylight

L-R ~ Touch In Sol ~ Margaret (Glitter swatched over the cream shadow) &
stila Magnificent Metals ~ Bronzed Bell, Retro Rose Gold & Kitten

Purchased during the Sephora sale & had a loyalty code for stila the same week

So...I really like these, but you do have to use some kind of sticky glitter glue.
I also purchased the stila Stay All Day Liquid Primer. It works okay, but I need more staying power. I am most likely going to try the NYX Primer.

I tried applying with finger, applicator & brush. Ultimately finger wins. Also I use just a teeny amount because you will get super fall out if the stuff is not stuck on. Definitely do not recommend the stila for a work day. However the Touch In Sol is dual ended and the cream shadow is lovely. Using a light hand with the glitter can totally work for day. Much less fall out!

p.s. My Tatcha order also shipped this morning. ;)

Last edited:

colormefab

Warm greetings to everyone! I'm so happy to scroll through this thread and read up on what you guys are liking!

I have my eye on so much, I can hardly keep up but I'm really excited to try the Loaded Palette from Nars and some of those Stila Magnificent eye shadows. I was still working at Sephora when they first released and am really surprised at the reception they've gotten. They have really blown up...but with good reason. They're really good. My clients loved them.

Anyway, just wanted to say hi!

JerseyGirl

Yes!!! It was stupid :plthumbsdown: Winthop & I finally got our orders to go through about the same time after 8 est. And to think I had totally talked myself out of buying it after waiting & then the site crashing just as I went to check out. Ugh. Their paypal button wasn't working correctly either. I got my shipping notice a little bit ago.

Mine arrived today, I finally got to open the package and OMG, I love the color. I'll try it tomorrow in daylight, but do far so good. It was worth the hassle of the crazy website.

boschicka

Warm greetings to everyone! I'm so happy to scroll through this thread and read up on what you guys are liking!

I have my eye on so much, I can hardly keep up but I'm really excited to try the Loaded Palette from Nars and some of those Stila Magnificent eye shadows. I was still working at Sephora when they first released and am really surprised at the reception they've gotten. They have really blown up...but with good reason. They're really good. My clients loved them.

Anyway, just wanted to say hi!

Hi! I went from absolutely needing that Loaded palette to telling myself I have so much in my collection that it's redundant, but I finally got it. So happy I did! Also got the Natasha Denona Sunset palette and love it.
Those Stila shadows scare me, especially with hooded lids! But they look gorgeous.
Nice to see you around here again. :)

Winthrop44

Mine arrived today, I finally got to open the package and OMG, I love the color. I'll try it tomorrow in daylight, but do far so good. It was worth the hassle of the crazy website.

Great to hear! Mine isn't coming until tomorrow and my fingers are crossed it won't be melted.

Alysse011

I agree! Mine came last night and it was completely worth the hassle. The color is right up my alley and I love the packaging as well.

Alysse011

Hi! I went from absolutely needing that Loaded palette to telling myself I have so much in my collection that it's redundant, but I finally got it. So happy I did! Also got the Natasha Denona Sunset palette and love it.
Those Stila shadows scare me, especially with hooded lids! But they look gorgeous.
You're living my palette fantasies :roflmao: I have been so tempted by the Loaded and Sunset palettes, but I didn't purchase either. I told myself no new eyeshadow palettes this year. So far so good...but it's been tough!

Speaking of eyeshadows, I FINALLY found an ABH Pink Champagne single at my Sephora last week! I have been signed up for restock notices on multiple websites, checked physical locations, etc for going on a year now trying to get my hands on that shade. It's mine at last and I do love it

colormefab

Hey boo! The Natasha Denona palette looks so good! I still cant bring myself to fork over that type of cash for ND...I might relent eventually but for now, I want to catch up on the millions of items on my current wishlist.

You should try one of the Stila Shadows...you can wear them as liners, inner corner highlights, a glittery cut crease...you can do a few things. Try them!

lipstickaddict

Oh my gosh- you and me both! I almost caved twice on the sunset palette but am holding strong lol we all know what that means;)
Glad you love both palettes!

Latest posts