All Things Sephora

lipstickaddict

​I skipped both in store & online. Nothing was of interest. Like [MENTION=45110]LV2EVOLVE[/MENTION] I'm done with summer stuffs. And like [MENTION=50446]DILLIGAF[/MENTION] I'm waiting on the KVD Glimmer palette! ;)

I skipped it all too, and there's actually nothing on the horizon that I'm interested in LOL Go figure!

Winthrop44

Anyone get anything from the Rouge fall preview? I ordered the new DE cleanser but that's it.

Same. Did you see it's off Sephora now? Was the plan all along for a 1-day Rouge thing or did it sell out or get pulled for some other reason?

Last edited:

DILLIGAF

So lets have a quick chat about these new MUFE cream shadows that I happened to grab yesterday. The Make Up For Ever Aqua XL Cream Paint. I got two colors L-54 (Lustrous Khaki) and L-30 (Lustrous Taupe). Lustrous Khaki is a army green with golden undertones. One of those golden greens I'm so very fond. Lustrous Taupe is a rose gold more than a taupe. The paints that have an L have a sheen, M is matte, and S have a shimmer finish. If you are familiar with MAC paints these are similar product. Reminiscent of the time when MAC made these in bright bold and beautiful colors. Packaged in a 4.8 ml tube. The tip of the tube is slanted like a lipgloss tube. I've found that it easier to squeeze a little product out and quickly spread it where I need it. It dries like I said quickly and once that it does it's not moving. Even though it dries down quickly it doesn't feel drying. I used the Sephora makeup remover in store to try to get them off my hands. An oil remover would make it much easier and less pulling on the eyes. Another stand out product from MUFE. Ii think I will be trying a couple of the matte ones next.

Shars

So lets have a quick chat about these new MUFE cream shadows that I happened to grab yesterday. The Make Up For Ever Aqua XL Cream Paint. I got two colors L-54 (Lustrous Khaki) and L-30 (Lustrous Taupe). Lustrous Khaki is a army green with golden undertones. One of those golden greens I'm so very fond. Lustrous Taupe is a rose gold more than a taupe. The paints that have an L have a sheen, M is matte, and S have a shimmer finish. If you are familiar with MAC paints these are similar product. Reminiscent of the time when MAC made these in bright bold and beautiful colors. Packaged in a 4.8 ml tube. The tip of the tube is slanted like a lipgloss tube. I've found that it easier to squeeze a little product out and quickly spread it where I need it. It dries like I said quickly and once that it does it's not moving. Even though it dries down quickly it doesn't feel drying. I used the Sephora makeup remover in store to try to get them off my hands. An oil remover would make it much easier and less pulling on the eyes. Another stand out product from MUFE. Ii think I will be trying a couple of the matte ones next.

I've actually thought they look interesting too. Thanks for posting your first impressions.

mollyv6

Ugh! Between the new Becca stuff, the new UD palette and new Apple Watch bands, I can't buy it all!

I really want three of Becca's highlighters but may have to choose just one. I'm thinking Opal. Sucks that there aren't more swatches since this goes live on the app tomorrow.

Anyone else getting these?

shontay07108

Ugh! Between the new Becca stuff, the new UD palette and new Apple Watch bands, I can't buy it all!

I really want three of Becca's highlighters but may have to choose just one. I'm thinking Opal. Sucks that there aren't more swatches since this goes live on the app tomorrow.

Anyone else getting these?

New Apple watch bands? I must look into that!

Today I ordered the KVD Lolita shadow and while I was at it I added that new Korres eye serum. I'm really, really curious about that. Also, I used some points to get a mini MUFE paint shadow and a promo for the Stellar setting powder.

Icecaramellatte

New Apple watch bands? I must look into that!

Today I ordered the KVD Lolita shadow and while I was at it I added that new Korres eye serum. I'm really, really curious about that. Also, I used some points to get a mini MUFE paint shadow and a promo for the Stellar setting powder.
I was just going to post that I got the Mufe as a sample with my order today. I can't remember if there was a code or not. I got the Stellar too. I don't know when I'll get to them though.

lipstickaddict

Becca light chaser highlighters are available now on Sephora if anyone is interested. I thought they would just be available on the app, but it looks like you can purchase them on the regular site :cool:

Edit: looks like these are app exclusive. I downloaded the Sephora app yesterday for the first time and I guess since I have the app now, it makes items also available on the regular site? :confused: lol I'm super new to this lol

Last edited:

mollyv6

Ordered opal and champagne dream.

Edit: caved and also bought rose quartz and opal gloss :cloud9:

Last edited:

ARmakeupjunkie

Ordered opal and champagne dream.
Edit: caved and also bought rose quartz and opal gloss :cloud9:

I ordered Opal, Amethyst and Topaz Light Chasers. I can't wait to try them! Now I'm only $11 from re-rouging! LOL!:roflmao:And let me add that anytime I am in the store and pull out that red card, I'm kinda embarrassed that I spend so much on makeup, skincare and hair products. SMH!

mollyv6

I ordered Opal, Amethyst and Topaz Light Chasers. I can't wait to try them! Now I'm only $11 from re-rouging! LOL!:roflmao:And let me add that anytime I am in the store and pull out that red card, I'm kinda embarrassed that I spend so much on makeup, skincare and hair products. SMH!
Lol! I ordered enough to become rouge just so I could order the DE cleanser last week. I hope I don't re-rouge by the end of this year :D

lipstickaddict

Lol! I ordered enough to become rouge just so I could order the DE cleanser last week. I hope I don't re-rouge by the end of this year :D

Let us know what you think of the DE cleanser. I considered it, but I'm drowning in cleansers at the moment so I thought I'd wait and get it later. I love DE though, so hopefully it's a winner!

mollyv6

Let us know what you think of the DE cleanser. I considered it, but I'm drowning in cleansers at the moment so I thought I'd wait and get it later. I love DE though, so hopefully it's a winner!
I will. It just arrived today so I'll post in a few days. I already use Pekee and love it but hate the messiness of it being a bar. I don't use makeup remover so my cleanser has to remove eye makeup or it's out.

Latest posts