All Things Sephora

Ajigglin

I like to stick my head in here every now and again to say hi. Sephora hasn't even been on my radar in awhile. I did however pick up the the new Kat Von D shades for $50. Did anyone else partake?

elegant-one

Eh, I was planting rose bushes & missed the Nars Orgasm lipstick freebie today :( My orgasm liquid blush arrived today. It's so pretty.

hitchcockblonde

Eh, I was planting rose bushes & missed the Nars Orgasm lipstick freebie today :( My orgasm liquid blush arrived today. It's so pretty.
Really? I was just able to add it to my cart. Were you using the code from the email because that one is wrong. The correct code is PEACHYPINK. Sephora really likes to make things as difficult as possible.

lipstickaddict

Half way through the day they pulled it, but then later it became available again! Go figure! Sorry you missed out, but I Love love love that you were planting rose bushes today! I was planting Dahlias :)

elegant-one

Really? I was just able to add it to my cart. Were you using the code from the email because that one is wrong. The correct code is PEACHYPINK. Sephora really likes to make things as difficult as possible.

I JUST got it!!! Thank You Thank You!!! :icon_cheers::kisskiss: I cannot believe it was still available!!! Yes, I used the code from the email :shakehead:

Half way through the day they pulled it, but then later it became available again! Go figure! Sorry you missed out, but I Love love love that you were planting rose bushes today! I was planting Dahlias :)

I'm happy I got it even though I'm not sure I'll like it on me lol.

:flowers::flowers::flowers:I LOVE Dahlias!!! There is not a flower that I don't love, but I really LOVE roses. Hubs has had to did so many holes :rofl:It looks like an English garden :heart:

elegant-one

I also got that freebie YSL set with the blur primer, shock mascara, & lipstick 52. That lipstick is seriously neon pinky coral! :sunshine:
I bought some new Alterna Omega oil mist hair product, the Nars liquid Orgasm & another Nars Ephelide :yay:

shellygrrl

Staff member
Made an order late last week and got it today!

* Sephora Lashcraft Length and Volume Mascara (needed a new mascara; instead of repurchasing the Smashbox one I was using, I opted to try this one)
* Bobbi Brown Corrector in Extra Light Bisque (also needed an undereye corrector and came back to this, but in a different shade from one I'd used years ago)
* MUFE 174 Small Concealer Brush (it's a smaller concealer brush than the Sonia Kashuk one I've had for years; definitely looking forward to using this!)

They also had the three deluxe samples with code for VIBs and Rouges, so I opted for that. One of the samples I wanted (It Cosmetics Bye Bye Pores pressed powder) went out of stock just after Sephora confirmed my order, so I ended up with just two: Dr. Jart Ceramidin and Clinique Lash Impact Mascara.

Talking of samples not available, the two regular samples I requested (Drunk Elephant's glycolic serum and Kate Somerville Goat Milk Moisturizing Cream) were swapped out for a couple of perfume samples (Chloé Love Story and Versace Eros).

elegant-one

It's weird, I know they were having the shipping delays, but mine shipped the same day for all 3 orders & I got them in 2 days lol...it must be the notes LOL

I wanted to try that DE too but missed it. I hate when they swap the samples you want.

fur4elise

I also got that freebie YSL set with the blur primer, shock mascara, & lipstick 52. That lipstick is seriously neon pinky coral! :sunshine:
I bought some new Alterna Omega oil mist hair product, the Nars liquid Orgasm & another Nars Ephelide :yay:

:thumbsup: I had not planned to order anything but when I got the YSL email I ended up placing an order earlier this week.
I had about $5 left on a g/c and with 8% Ebates and all the freebies, I thought it a pretty good deal, I picked a couple things on my :heart: list:

The Hourglass GIRL Lip Stylo in Lover...that has been a want forever and always sold out in store.

I also ordered the newer UDPP in Fix. I used 200 points and also ordered a sample of the MJ Velvet Noir Mascara and the Hourglass GIRL Lip Stylo (Peacemaker).

Can I just say...I am inundated with a ton of perfume samples and lord help me! I don't know if I will ever get through all of them!

As to shipping. No hitches with my order. They shipped it within 12 hours of my order and it should arrive today. ETA: It arrived while I was typing this...chuckle

Last edited:

mollyv6

After using the new DE cleanser for the past couple of days, I can say that I like it. It removes all of my makeup, including eye makeup, with ease and rinses cleanly. I do think it leaves my face slightly drier than with pekee but it hasn't caused any irritation or flaking. I haven't had any issues with leaking from the cap although I have been storing mine cap up after reading a few reviews that the cap leaked. I'm not a huge fan of twist up caps because they always squeeze out a bit more product when you close them but it's not a big deal. I will probably repurchase this instead of pekee, at least for summer. I will have to see how my skin does with this come cooler weather, but in AZ that won't be until December.

lipstickaddict

After using the new DE cleanser for the past couple of days, I can say that I like it. It removes all of my makeup, including eye makeup, with ease and rinses cleanly. I do think it leaves my face slightly drier than with pekee but it hasn't caused any irritation or flaking. I haven't had any issues with leaking from the cap although I have been storing mine cap up after reading a few reviews that the cap leaked. I'm not a huge fan of twist up caps because they always squeeze out a bit more product when you close them but it's not a big deal. I will probably repurchase this instead of pekee, at least for summer. I will have to see how my skin does with this come cooler weather, but in AZ that won't be until December.

Good to hear! The reviews about this product are so varied and so extreme! I'm glad you are liking it. Think I will give it a whirl too!

Last edited:

Monsy

if you are awaiting to get your nars mini orgasm lipstick - be careful!! when i opened mine the whole thing popped out and fell on the floor. it is not secured inside at all. i just took off the cap and it fell out. might be the heat too so i put it back in and in the fridge . btw it is beautiful color

Monsy

It's weird, I know they were having the shipping delays, but mine shipped the same day for all 3 orders & I got them in 2 days lol...it must be the notes LOL

I wanted to try that DE too but missed it. I hate when they swap the samples you want.

mine shipped fast too.

I got Jo malone basil and neroli and wood sage and sea salt shower gels. These are so perfect for summer.

Winthrop44

I didn't have leaking issues but found it somewhat messy. I agree, no big deal. The bigger issue for me was that it was drying. I returned it.

mollyv6

I didn't have leaking issues but found it somewhat messy. I agree, no big deal. The bigger issue for me was that it was drying. I returned it.
I hope I won't continue to dry out but I'm going to give it a full week before I decide. I only use it at night so it may not be too bad. I cannot use any cleanser twice per day as my skin doesn't do well.

I just hate that Pekee doesn't have a dish that comes with or even one sold separately. I know I could find one but I wish DE just made one that also worked for travel.

lipstickaddict

if you are awaiting to get your nars mini orgasm lipstick - be careful!! when i opened mine the whole thing popped out and fell on the floor. it is not secured inside at all. i just took off the cap and it fell out. might be the heat too so i put it back in and in the fridge . btw it is beautiful color

Mine just arrived and it was definitely loose in the tube too. I was careful because of your heads up, but I had to position it in place. Love the color too:heart:

mollyv6

My Becca highlighters arrived and I promptly drove to Sephora and returned rose quartz and champagne dream. They looked too similar to the Aurora palette. Opal; however, is beautiful. The opal gloss should arrive tomorrow. Nice unique color. IMG_0216.JPG IMG_0217.JPG

Latest posts