All Things Sephora

mollyv6

Anyone else buy the new Becca lipgloss? I got mine today (opal/jade) and it smells like coconut sunscreen. Not the best scent. The gloss is OK but I can feel the glitter after a short while which I don't like. I'll probably keep it because it's a unique color.

Shars

I Just saw something on instagram from a you-know-who and she just posted that the Kate Von D Matte/Metal will be back for a limited time .... if true should I buy it??? :confused:

I have it and love it! The mattes are exceptional and so are the shimmers. I'd say go for it if you don't already have similar shades and wanted to add them to your collection.

shontay07108

Oh how cute that you just got them pierced! What took you so long lol! Earrings are always fun to get.
Well, I actually had them pierced a couple of times before when I was a preteen/teenager and it never worked out. My earlobes are thick, I've been told and I was letting people pierce me with that stupid gun in the mall. Those bad experiences and my fear of needles kept me from trying again until recently. Earrings are too cute for me to never have them so I went to a real pro and it worked! I have two in each ear and now I want more. At least two more in each ear.

aradhana

Oh, I'm definitely up on it. I get emails and mailers.

I'm thinking I might not even try it on my eyes because I haven't heard anything good about people trying it as a shadow. If I do it'll have to be when I have a whole lot of time to fix it if it looks busted.

I got the Korres black pine eye serum and eye cream this past week. I'm hoping to get some good results because I have been striking out on eye creams since forever. The hardest part is waiting to see if it's doing any good.
i use the black pine eye serum and the night cream...:heart: i use them pretty much every night and i love them both and will repurchase. it just feels so cushiony soft and pillowy on the skin.

Shars

If anyone was after the Estee Edit Gritty & Glow 2-palette kit it's back in stock in the sale section. It does say a few left so I'd say go if you were lemming it.

fur4elise

Yay!!! We'll all be Red and Coral sisters haha.
Givenchy_Gysophilias_May_17.jpg
The packaging is errything! :heart:

I wore the Givenchy Le Rouge-A-Porter Red Gypsophilia for Sat Night Date Night :heart: ~ Don't mind my creeper hubby...he was in a funny, fun mood! :D

(I love the pic so much it's my new avi...lol)

E_C_June10_17.jpg E_RedGypsophilia_June10_17.jpg
Indoor & In Little Car

AND just when you think your lippie collection is complete...Le Rouge Sculpt Two-Tone Lipstick

Givenchy_LeRouge_Sculpt.jpg Givenchy_LeRouge_Sculpt_Red.jpg Givenchy_LeRouge_Sculpt_all.jpg
04 Corail - Coral & Brick Red & 01 Rouge - "Magic" Black & Red

Oh oh...and last thing...We are grandparents...as of May 6th! Benjamin William!

E_BW_May6_17.jpg

Last edited:

lipstickaddict

View attachment 60450

I wore the Givenchy Le Rouge-A-Porter Red Gypsophilia for Sat Night Date Night :heart: ~ Don't mind my creeper hubby...he was in a funny, fun mood! :D

View attachment 60447 View attachment 60448
Indoor & In Little Car

AND just when you think your lippie collection is complete...Le Rouge Sculpt Two-Tone Lipstick

View attachment 60446 View attachment 60451 View attachment 60452

View attachment 60449

You look fabulous! Great photos and a huge congrats on the birth of your grandson! Thanks for sharing!:flowers:

P.S I noticed those lipsticks too but tried hard to ignore them lol. :rolleyes:

Winthrop44

View attachment 60450

Indoor & In Little Car

View attachment 60449

You look great. Big congrats on the birth of your grandson!

GreenEyedAllie

View attachment 60450

Indoor & In Little Car

View attachment 60449

Congratulations, [MENTION=51593]fur4elise[/MENTION]!!! He's a handsome little guy with one hot Granny!

Shars

View attachment 60450

Indoor & In Little Car

View attachment 60449

*fist pumps for everything*

Awwww Congratulations to you and yours!

DMcG9

View attachment 60450

Indoor & In Little Car

View attachment 60449

Congratulations fur4elise! That's really exciting and happy news :)

elegant-one

View attachment 60450

Indoor & In Little Car

View attachment 60449

Yay!!!! Congrats grandma! What a wonderful experience for you. Yes, that lipstick is super pretty & it looks great on you❤️

fur4elise

@fur4elise congrats! Also you wear that color so well!
You look fabulous! Great photos and a huge congrats on the birth of your grandson! Thanks for sharing!:flowers:
P.S I noticed those lipsticks too but tried hard to ignore them lol. :rolleyes:
You look great. Big congrats on the birth of your grandson!
Congratulations, @fur4elise !!! He's a handsome little guy with one hot Granny!
*fist pumps for everything*
Awwww Congratulations to you and yours!
Congratulations fur4elise! That's really exciting and happy news :)
Yay!!!! Congrats grandma! What a wonderful experience for you. Yes, that lipstick is super pretty & it looks great on you❤️
View attachment 60449
Congratulations on becoming a grandmother. Absolutely the best thing in the world. He is such a cutie. :sunshine:

Thank you, thank you, thank you lovely specktra ladies! :flowers:
We are in competition for "baby days," as there are several sets of grandparents and this is the first grand baby for all.

fur4elise

Random!

"Take the things about your face that are most distinctive and exaggerate them. Learn to love what makes you unique, and you will feel and look beautiful every day." ~ Sasha Velour

(if you are a RPDR fan, you know who this is ;))

Audrey C

View attachment 60450

Indoor & In Little Car

View attachment 60449
Just saw this - congratulations! None of my children are ready to be parents, so it's going to be awhile for us...

Latest posts