All Things Sephora

shontay07108

I tried the KVD Lolita shadow/blush today and I love it. I didn't get to use it as a shadow b/c I was in a hurry, but it's beautiful on the cheeks. It is a bit dry, but not hard to blend out and it lasted the whole 7 or so hours I was out. Of course I paired it w/ the Lolita lipstick and it looked perfect.

elegant-one

:thumbsup: I had not planned to order anything but when I got the YSL email I ended up placing an order earlier this week.
I had about $5 left on a g/c and with 8% Ebates and all the freebies, I thought it a pretty good deal, I picked a couple things on my :heart: list:

The Hourglass GIRL Lip Stylo in Lover...that has been a want forever and always sold out in store.

I also ordered the newer UDPP in Fix. I used 200 points and also ordered a sample of the MJ Velvet Noir Mascara and the Hourglass GIRL Lip Stylo (Peacemaker).

Can I just say...I am inundated with a ton of perfume samples and lord help me! I don't know if I will ever get through all of them!

As to shipping. No hitches with my order. They shipped it within 12 hours of my order and it should arrive today. ETA: It arrived while I was typing this...chuckle

I just looked at the Hourglass lippies today. There are some very pretty colors. The tubes were waaaay too gross to swatch though :shakehead: Happy your order was problem free :)

Last edited:

elegant-one

:marchmellow::scared::rofl:I re-rouged today in my far away Sephora store LOL. Got that cute little red brush which I think is a nice perk. My store got the Givenchy Red Gypsophila lipstick so I went to get another :icon_cheers:

shontay07108

I just looked at the Hourglass lippies today. There are some very pretty colors. The tubes were waaaay to gross to swatch though :shakehead: Happy your order was problem free :)

Oh goodness, I was in Sephora the other day and saw the hourglass mini at the checkout. I took the cap off and put it right back on b/c it was soooo gross.

elegant-one

I tried the KVD Lolita shadow/blush today and I love it. I didn't get to use it as a shadow b/c I was in a hurry, but it's beautiful on the cheeks. It is a bit dry, but not hard to blend out and it lasted the whole 7 or so hours I was out. Of course I paired it w/ the Lolita lipstick and it looked perfect.

Did you get the Nars DV liquid blush? I swatched it today & it's so pretty. I'll probably get it.

shontay07108

Did you get the Nars DV liquid blush? I swatched it today & it's so pretty. I'll probably get it.
Yes! I got DV and Torrid. I raved about them in the Nars thread. I never bought DV in powder form but I had to b/c I hate ordering just one thing (LOL). The color is so gorgeous and buildable and perfect. It's a must.

elegant-one

Yes! I got DV and Torrid. I raved about them in the Nars thread. I never bought DV in powder form but I had to b/c I hate ordering just one thing (LOL). The color is so gorgeous and buildable and perfect. It's a must.

:)
I don't have the powder blush either. I agree, it's really pretty.

shontay07108

Me too kind of. Other than Nars & some random items, I haven't been into much. BUT, I chase other things LOL ....jeans, clothes & crafting.
Oh, yeah there's always something to chase. I got my ears pierced a few months ago and since the starters came out I have been buying all the earrings. Like, every pair of Kate Spade, Rebecca Minkoff and Betsey Johnson earrings that I can get.

DILLIGAF

Oh, yeah there's always something to chase. I got my ears pierced a few months ago and since the starters came out I have been buying all the earrings. Like, every pair of Kate Spade, Rebecca Minkoff and Betsey Johnson earrings that I can get.
I'm a fan of Kate Spade earrings. Sign up for her newsletters and you will be made aware of every time they have a discount.

lipstickaddict

If anyone is interested in the Becca anniversary edition of Champagne Pop with the cute champagne bottle, it's available on Sephora now under pressed highlighters. :eek:

MaryJane

I'm so glad this works for you. I found this really hard to blend on my eyes. The color isn't right for me. It looks like dirt on my cheeks.

VAL4M

I Just saw something on instagram from a you-know-who and she just posted that the Kate Von D Matte/Metal will be back for a limited time .... if true should I buy it??? :confused:

LV2EVOLVE

I Just saw something on instagram from a you-know-who and she just posted that the Kate Von D Matte/Metal will be back for a limited time .... if true should I buy it??? :confused:

LOL! I would say yes unless you're wanting something from a new launch. The palette is useful, but is oversized. Something nice to use at home.

shontay07108

I'm a fan of Kate Spade earrings. Sign up for her newsletters and you will be made aware of every time they have a discount.
Oh, I'm definitely up on it. I get emails and mailers.
I'm so glad this works for you. I found this really hard to blend on my eyes. The color isn't right for me. It looks like dirt on my cheeks.
I'm thinking I might not even try it on my eyes because I haven't heard anything good about people trying it as a shadow. If I do it'll have to be when I have a whole lot of time to fix it if it looks busted.

I got the Korres black pine eye serum and eye cream this past week. I'm hoping to get some good results because I have been striking out on eye creams since forever. The hardest part is waiting to see if it's doing any good.

elegant-one

Oh how cute that you just got them pierced! What took you so long lol! Earrings are always fun to get.

Latest posts