All Things Sephora

GreenEyedAllie

:) I got the sample packet but I haven't looked to see if there is a shade in it for me. It sounds great so I need to try it even though I totally am loving the Lilah B. foundation.

I just got the new Le Marc Jacobs lipstick in the leopard print case :rocker: ... love leopard print lol

150 is probably a little too dark, but it will give you an idea.

shontay07108

So another thought on the Fenty foundation: it is darker than my MUFE foundations. The MUFE foundations definitely contain more yellow which is what is best for me. However, looking at the pictures I took and going off my memory of checking myself out yesterday, it still looks good. If she comes out with other foundations I hope she tweaks the undertones a little, but the formula is a winner. I was going nuts because last night I jumped down the rabbit hole of watching every review I could find on youtube and I found 2 women who wear the same shades in other foundations who chose shade 390 (which seems to be my 410 but in warm instead of neutral) and it was way, way orange. So, I still think I have my best shade. I wonder what would happen if I mix it just a pinch with my MUFE HD.

I got Trophy Wife and Hustla Baby/Mean Money today and I just love them. Trophy Wife scares me but I will use it! These really are the best highlighters I've ever had.

lipstickaddict

Code LUCKYDAY for 15% off at Sephora online today. US only which sucks:p

Edit: Apparently the code is good until 9/17
One time use only

Last edited:

Haven

It's SO nice. It's so light and makes my skin look so smooth and just even. It didn't cake up on my nose and no shine came through on my nose all day. This baby dries fast, though. I feel bad for anyone who puts dots all over their face and then thinks they're gonna blend that sucker out. LOL
I really like this foundation as well!

elegant-one

I tried the sample of the foundation & although the shade was a bit yellow/darker for me, I thought the finish was really nice. I also loved how weightless it felt on.

LV2EVOLVE

Which would you choose ND Lila or Huda Desert Dusk palette? I've never seen the formulas of shadows from either company.

javadoo

Code LUCKYDAY for 15% off at Sephora online today. US only which sucks:p

Edit: Apparently the code is good until 9/17
One time use only

When I tried to use the code it said the offer was only good for select clients in the US.
I am in the US and I am Rouge...so what the heck?????

lipstickaddict

I was able to use it in my cart last night but never actually checked out, and this morning it won't work for me. :p

It worked yesterday for a lot of us. Guess they decided to really restrict it to the people who were emailed the code. Wonder how many gazillions of dollars those people spend:confused:
I'm sorry it didn't work for you today!

Alysse011

I placed an order on Monday and it was set to arrive by Wednesday. Well, Wednesday rolled around and it hadn't shown up. I called and the CS rep told me there had been an error processing the order and that she would place it again for me. She said I would receive it Saturday.

By by this morning, I still hadn't received a ship notification. I called the Rouge hotline again. The rep I got this time put me on hold for a while. Then he came back and asked if I have ever placed an online order with them before. I told him I have placed tons over the years. He put me on hold a while longer. When he came back he asked me why my billing and shipping address are different. I got very annoyed at that point. I told him I have a permanent address which is where my bills go. He asked for more details. It seems to me like it really is not the company's business what my living situation is or the reason it is that way! It is nothing "shady", but I still don't care to tell them. Plus, this is fairly common to my knowledge for a lot of people since people move for jobs or some people change apartments every year etc. AND no other business has ever asked me that or had a problem.

He he ended up telling me he would give me one day shipping (but the order won't ship until Monday) and 15% off. Oh, so you mean you'll give me the promo that is going around but that I cannot use? Great, thanks. We will see if there are any more issues now. Also, I am nervous my account is flagged now and I will have problems going forward like others have had.

boschicka

I placed an order on Monday and it was set to arrive by Wednesday. Well, Wednesday rolled around and it hadn't shown up. I called and the CS rep told me there had been an error processing the order and that she would place it again for me. She said I would receive it Saturday.

By by this morning, I still hadn't received a ship notification. I called the Rouge hotline again. The rep I got this time put me on hold for a while. Then he came back and asked if I have ever placed an online order with them before. I told him I have placed tons over the years. He put me on hold a while longer. When he came back he asked me why my billing and shipping address are different. I got very annoyed at that point. I told him I have a permanent address which is where my bills go. He asked for more details. It seems to me like it really is not the company's business what my living situation is or the reason it is that way! It is nothing "shady", but I still don't care to tell them. Plus, this is fairly common to my knowledge for a lot of people since people move for jobs or some people change apartments every year etc. AND no other business has ever asked me that or had a problem.

He he ended up telling me he would give me one day shipping (but the order won't ship until Monday) and 15% off. Oh, so you mean you'll give me the promo that is going around but that I cannot use? Great, thanks. We will see if there are any more issues now. Also, I am nervous my account is flagged now and I will have problems going forward like others have had.

WTH?!?! That is ridiculous. I have orders shipped to my work or a friend's house b/c my packages are stolen at my home/billing address. This is a very common and normal situation, but suddenly there are problems with your account? So odd and unacceptable.

LiliV

I feel like I had a crazy moment this morning- maybe someone can clear this up. When I place an order, my default shipping usually just says "Flash 2 day" since I'm Rouge. This morning I noticed there were two options- "Flash Standard Ground" (2-6 business days delivery Monday-Fri) or "Flash USPS something" (2-4 business days w delivery Mon-Saturday). Isn't Flash just Flash? I've never seen two different Flash options before, I feel like I'm going nuts lol

Latest posts