DILLIGAF

• Viseart Golden Hour palette
  • Bite Beauty Amuse Bouche Lipstick in Rouge Berry
  • Caudalie Radiance Serum
  • Pat McGrath Matte Trance Lipstick in McMenamy
  • Sephora Pro Palette in Warm
  • MUFE Lustrous Shadow Palette
So far...
I went to the sale on Friday afternoon after work and only picked up a couple of things in store. I finally got the Sephora Pro Warm palette and the Caudalie Radiance Serum. I decided to skip the MUFE palette because I have most of the colors in single pans. I've decided to skip most of things on my list this go around. The only other thing I want right now is the Pat McGrath palette in Subversive. I may revist of of the other things in my loves list when the 2nd part of the sale goes live.

boschicka

I went to the sale on Friday afternoon after work and only picked up a couple of things in store. I finally got the Sephora Pro Warm palette and the Caudalie Radiance Serum. I decided to skip the MUFE palette because I have most of the colors in single pans. I've decided to skip most of things on my list this go around. The only other thing I want right now is the Pat McGrath palette in Subversive. I may revist of of the other things in my loves list when the 2nd part of the sale goes live.

I'm struggling with the Viseart Golden Hour palette. The colors are not unique to my collection, but I love my Viseart shadows...To buy or not to buy?

DILLIGAF

I'm struggling with the Viseart Golden Hour palette. The colors are not unique to my collection, but I love my Viseart shadows...To buy or not to buy?

I'm in the same boat with you. I currently have Neutral Mattes, Dark Mattes, Bijou, Minx Theory,d and Petite Pro. I keep adding and taking the Golden Hour palette out of my basket. I want it because I know I love Viseart Palettes but I keep thinking the ones that I have already cover what's in this palette. I decided to let it go this time but if I'm still lemming it like crazy when PART II roles around. Then I will get it.

boschicka

I'm in the same boat with you. I currently have Neutral Mattes, Dark Mattes, Bijou, Minx Theory,d and Petite Pro. I keep adding and taking the Golden Hour palette out of my basket. I want it because I know I love Viseart Palettes but I keep thinking the ones that I have already cover what's in this palette. I decided to let it go this time but if I'm still lemming it like crazy when PART II roles around. Then I will get it.

Exactly. Sounds like a reasonable plan. I'll go with your strategy!

shontay07108

I was supposed to get my package Monday but it came today. I was shocked b/c that's never happened before. Of course it didn't get here until 7:30 when I had been looking out all damn day but whatever. Everything looks good. My soul is at ease knowing I have my MJ primer and Anastasia Brow Wiz for when I run out (which is pretty soon). The coral KVD lip liner is gorgeous and idk how I waited this long to get it. The Huda palette is so small. I never stopped to think of how small it might be considering the price, but it is very, very pretty and versatile. Can't wait to try it. Now I'm looking for things I can buy and I might just be able to place another order Monday. I'm looking into a toner. Anyone try Caudalie? Belif actually broke me out. I need something for normal/dry/sensitive skin.

Monsy

I was supposed to get my package Monday but it came today. I was shocked b/c that's never happened before. Of course it didn't get here until 7:30 when I had been looking out all damn day but whatever. Everything looks good. My soul is at ease knowing I have my MJ primer and Anastasia Brow Wiz for when I run out (which is pretty soon). The coral KVD lip liner is gorgeous and idk how I waited this long to get it. The Huda palette is so small. I never stopped to think of how small it might be considering the price, but it is very, very pretty and versatile. Can't wait to try it. Now I'm looking for things I can buy and I might just be able to place another order Monday. I'm looking into a toner. Anyone try Caudalie? Belif actually broke me out. I need something for normal/dry/sensitive skin.

clarins chamomile toner

Haven

Well as a true makeup addict I persevered and today went to the next closest Sephora. In the LA area Sephoras are everywhere. I was able to peacefully make a decent haul with the discount. I only needed my rouge card and contact info. :icon_cheers:

elegant-one

Well as a true makeup addict I persevered and today went to the next closest Sephora. In the LA area Sephoras are everywhere. I was able to peacefully make a decent haul with the discount. I only needed my rouge card and contact info. :icon_cheers:

:five::rofl:
Hey, I need some help deciding on a Pat Mcgrath lipstick lol. I can't decide. Can you hop on over to that thread :)

Sugar & Spice

What did you get?

VAL4M

I always do that, have a long list and cut it in half once it is time to pay ....

Alysse011

Lilah B has a face mist!? I must have missed that. I'll want to know what you think of it before I get it. I may get the new shadow palette.
Do I need Donatella LOLOL ?
I ordered the face mist but will definitely let you know once I use it!

I do think you need Donatella. It’s just so pretty! All of them are though lol. I feel like I *need* them all.

Alysse011

Incredible haul! I have two of the Marc Jacobs bronzer brushes ( yes, I love it that much lol). It is pricey, but considering bronzer is part of my everyday routine, I figure it is worth it. The quality is excellent, plus the brush itself is gorgeous haha. I've heard that the Sephora line has a similar brush for less, but I haven't tried it so I really cannot comment.

PS. I have PM Sextrology and love it. It is super hot with a Smokey navy eye.

Ahhhh thank you! Sextrology with a navy eye does sound like a gorgeous pairing!

i think I may need to go ahead and get the MJ brush now lol. I have the Face 2 brush and concealer brush and they’re both excellent, so I imagine I wouldn’t regret the bronzer brush!

MaryJane

I had the same struggle - I own the Paris Nudes, Petit Pro, Neutral Matte and Warm Matte. I did order Golden Hour and am so glad I did. The colors don't overlap with ones I already have and I love the convenience of having mattes and shimmers in the same palette.

MaryJane

I ordered the face mist but will definitely let you know once I use it!

I do think you need Donatella. It’s just so pretty! All of them are though lol. I feel like I *need* them all.
How would you describe Donatella? It's in my cart but I can't decide it's too close to Valetta.

has anyone tried the Huda Desert Dusk Palette? I don't need more eyeshadow but that is soo pretty.

Haven

What did you get?
I replaced some skincare including drunk elephant and caudalie.

I also got:
huda winter solstice highlighter palette
nd holiday eyeshadow palette
Dior garnet rouge kohl
NARS soft matte concealer
Tarte toasted palette
tatcha spray travel size
tarte tinsel

Last edited:

Alysse011

How would you describe Donatella? It's in my cart but I can't decide it's too close to Valetta.

has anyone tried the Huda Desert Dusk Palette? I don't need more eyeshadow but that is soo pretty.

Valletta is really pretty. I didn’t find them similar on me. I have pretty non-pigmented lips. Valletta pulled peachy on me and Donatella is more truly nude on my lips.

Winthrop44

I replaced some skincare including drunk elephant and caudalie.

I also got:
huda winter solstice highlighter palette
nd holiday eyeshadow palette
Dior garnet rouge kohl
NARS soft matte concealer
Tarte toasted palette
tatcha spray travel size
tarte tinsel

I love DE. What do you use of theirs?