All Things Sephora

elegant-one

I ended up placing an order last night for the duo and Pat McGrath black coffee liner. My skin can tolerate most products, so hopefully I will like the duo. Guerlain is the only brand that my skin can’t tolerate. I am allergic to something in their products.

I LOVE Blk Coffee!!!! I ordered the DE babyfacial this morning. This will be my first DE product.

Alysse011

I LOVE Blk Coffee!!!! I ordered the DE babyfacial this morning. This will be my first DE product.

I got the Babyfacial for the first time too! Excited to use it. Hoping it’s miraculous hahaha.

I used the MJ primer and bronzer brush today. So far I love the primer and I also adore the brush! It worked well for setting powder and bronzer! The primer really helped smooth over some flaky patches I am currently experiencing and my makeup has held up well so far today.

elegant-one

I got the Babyfacial for the first time too! Excited to use it. Hoping it’s miraculous hahaha.

I used the MJ primer and bronzer brush today. So far I love the primer and I also adore the brush! It worked well for setting powder and bronzer! The primer really helped smooth over some flaky patches I am currently experiencing and my makeup has held up well so far today.

Yes, same here! I also got the Eve Lom cleanser to try too. Medgal that used to be here LOVED that MJ brush.

I need to stay away from the Sephora site LOL!!!!!

DILLIGAF

Gracias ladies for the birthday wishes! I'm not celebrating until the 15th but I'm going to take a page out of my friend's book and celebrate all month. I think my family is already sick of me.

:catdance::catdance:

shontay07108

I went to Sephora today after work and I felt like I was losing my mind because I was just going around and around looking at every little thing to see how I can take advantage of the sale. In the end I bought 2 things: The Huda Beauty Contour and Strobe kit in Trophy Wife and a mini Lancome Cils Booster Mascara. I spent an hour putting stuff in my bag and putting it back just to end up with that! Anyway, I love the color Trophy Wife and the strobe color is to die for. I'm keeping it, but it's not my fave liquid lip formula. It's thin and on my pigmented lips it's not as opaque in one swipe (which is why it's good that this set comes with a lip liner), it's not transfer-proof and it's a bit sticky. I kissed the back of my hand and there was traces of it there and I rubbed my lips together and felt the tackiness, but that doesn't bother me too much since I don't normally rub my lips together.

I picked up the Tarte Toasted palette, but I changed my mind. That brown sparkly shade infused with gold reminds me of Mac's Sparkle Neely, Sparkle and I loved that shade so much. Still, I don't rock with Tarte hard enough to spend that much on it. I'll watch some youtube videos and see if that can change my mind.

The Huda mini smokey eye palette I bought is a little underwhelming. The colors are pigmented, but blending seemed to make them all melt together to the point where you're like ??? Where'd the shades go? I used 4 shades and it just didn't look as crisp as it should've. I know I'm rusty on my blending, but...I think it's the shadows.

I was going to get the Clarins toner that I was recommended, but one of the SA's told me they stopped carrying that brand. Some locations still do, but not them. She told me to try a Caudalie essence and she put some on my hand. It smelled SO bad. Holy crap, there is no way I could put that on my face and I could not get it off my hand fast enough. Oh well.

I'm going to hop on the Sephora site now and see what else I can get LOL. I think I might get the Huda mini lip set in red and I'll see what else.

Last edited:

elegant-one

Gracias ladies for the birthday wishes! I'm not celebrating until the 15th but I'm going to take a page out of my friend's book and celebrate all month. I think my family is already sick of me.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:Dilli, this made me laugh. I've been celebrating since LAST month LOL!!!:heart:

shontay07108

Yesss celebrate all month. I know I do and I have no shame. Have fun! :birthday::yay::yay::yay:

Haven

Happy to hear about blk coffee!

If you have any skin sensitivity concerns, then you may want to patch test babyfacial first before applying it all over. You can definitely tell when it is on. I felt a slight tingling but nothing too bothersome.

elegant-one

Happy to hear about blk coffee!

If you have any skin sensitivity concerns, then you may want to patch test babyfacial first before applying it all over. You can definitely tell when it is on. I felt a slight tingling but nothing too bothersome.

Thanks, that is good to know.

shadowaddict

Hey Elegant and Dilligaf--
imagegif

imagegif

shadowaddict

I was also going to add that if you are using the DE Babyfacial for the first time & find after a couple of uses the pump acts up Sephora will exchange it for a new one without issue.

I love this stuff. I've had the pump thing happen twice on the Babyfacial and once on the C-Firma. The C-Firma wasn't purchased from Sephora. Both of those products are great for my skin, especially the Babyfacial. It really helps my combo acne prone skin and clear out the congested pores on my oily nose. It's made a big difference there. On days I don't use it I use Paula's Choice 2% BHA liquid after toner.

I always try to get my DE products 20% off. Dermstore will include DE products occasionally when they do that sale.

I have never had a problem with the freshness of their products.