All Things Sephora

fur4elise

[MENTION=21522]elegant-one[/MENTION]
birthday_birthdaybag_elegantone.png
Always keeping it elegant, classy & sassy!
Happy (Belated) Birthday Beautiful!
glitter-lips-kiss-smiley-emoticon.gif

ARmakeupjunkie

Placed another order last night because an item I wanted was back in stock and I wanted to try out some new skincare.

Earth's Nectar Coconut Curls
Shiseido Facial Cottons
ABH Gilded Lip Gloss
Smashbox Be Legendary Liquid Metal Minis
Fenty Beauty Pro Filt'r Primer
Huda Beauty Primer
Sunday Riley Flash Fix Kit
Sunday Riley Space Race Kit
Sunday Riley Sunday School Set
Drunk Elephant Hit It Off Duo
Kate Somerville All Glow Kit

Alysse011

I placed one more order last night too. I'm not going to participate in Round 2 this coming weekend. But I got another Slip silk pillowcase and Christophe Robin Regenerating hair mask with prickly pear.

elegant-one

I placed one more order last night too. I'm not going to participate in Round 2 this coming weekend. But I got another Slip silk pillowcase and Christophe Robin Regenerating hair mask with prickly pear.

Me too lol. I ordered Pat Mcgrath ls in Realness.

mac_aiken

I should get my first two boxes today. I am so excited! It is the Pat McGrath Subversive Palette, Madame Greige lipstick, Becca Moonlight highlighting powder and a new bag to put everything in. By the end of the week my Huda goodies should arrive: Winter Solstice palette and lip gloss set and Silver Fox contour and strobe lip set. Unsure if I will do anything in round 2 unless some of the things on my wish list come back in stock.

shontay07108

I squeezed in a small order right before midnight last night (I have no idea if the code worked longer than that). I got a Huda liquid lip in Icon and the UD eyeliner in Perversion. Perversion is an old fave and I've gone through two of them. Now that I've told myself I want to wear eyeshadow more consistently I need that to add extra drama to my waterline. The Huda lip is what I anticipate the most because I ordered it like over a year ago and the color was so wrong. It's described as peach and on youtube everyone has this gorgeous peachy/coral shade but I got some kinda brownish/mauve. That was so wonky and I want to know if it was a fluke. I pray that it was.

I regret not getting the Trendsetter lip contour kit, but I think I will for round 2 and I have skincare mini's in my cart now. I miss the Sunday Riley Juno oil I used to use and so I need that again. I have almost $200 worth of stuff in my cart. I wanna cry.

lipstickaddict

Looks like I've been missing out on some serious birthday celebrating here! A huge congratulations [MENTION=21522]elegant-one[/MENTION] and [MENTION=50446]DILLIGAF[/MENTION]! I hope that you both have a fabulous time celebrating!:tee::flowers::birthday::reddance::date::party::band::best_wishes::sunshine::knuddel::hugs::dance::heart:

elegant-one

I love everything I got from the sale! That Fenty shimmer stick in Yacht Lyfe is super pretty on. The Huda lip duo set is really really pretty on my lips. I have 2 more boxes coming :marchmellow:

Alysse011

I received the Lilah B Mist! It is hydrating and gives a nice glow to the skin. The only caveat is that the spray is very powerful lol. It isnt this insane stream that is going to power wash your face or anything. It’s just not a delicate mist. It’s not so strong that it messed up my makeup, but just something to be cognizant of about the actual mechanism it comes in. I still like it and am keeping it and would repurchase even so far.

elegant-one

I received the Lilah B Mist! It is hydrating and gives a nice glow to the skin. The only caveat is that the spray is very powerful lol. It isnt this insane stream that is going to power wash your face or anything. It’s just not a delicate mist. It’s not so strong that it messed up my makeup, but just something to be cognizant of about the actual mechanism it comes in. I still like it and am keeping it and would repurchase even so far.
:rofl::rofl:Oh dear! They always shock me especially if they're cold. Power Wash LOLOL!!!!!!!!!!

Audrey C

I did so well, and then went into Sephora in person. Always a mistake. I ended up getting UD Heavy Metal (LOVE this), a couple of Bite liners, a Nudestix lippie trio, replacement NARS Creamy Concealers (both Vanilla and Honey - mine were basically empty) and a new BeautyBlender solid brush cleanser.