All Things Sephora

Sugar & Spice

Popped by Sephora yesterday as I was interested in checking out Fenty matchstick for under eye concealer after seeing a tutorial on their Instagram and since I have the foundation already. I like it and bought it and like I mentioned before they really did well with the shades for the foundation & concealer.

I might check out the new highlighter duos, hopefully there's one that is not so shimmery.

shellygrrl

Staff member
They don't have everything available, but it's a decent enough selection for an introduction. :rocker:

Last edited:

revoltofagirl

What would you ladies recommend from The Ordinary? I’d like to try something.

I've been using the alpha-arbutin serum and the hylauronic acid serum. keep in mind they can be a bit sticky compared to more expensive serums but that goes away once you put your moisturizer on top :) I wanted to get the niacinamide and zinc but it was sold out so I might have to grab that from Sephora. and probably the rosehip oil too.

DMcG9

What would you ladies recommend from The Ordinary? I’d like to try something.
I like the Salicylic Acid 2% and I also use a couple of their oils, the Rose Hip Seed and the Argan which feels the same as Josie Maran's oil without that price tag.
I use other stuff from the other brands housed under Deciem but those aren't available on Sephora (yet?).

allThingsGirl

Hello everyone -

I'm looking for information or a thread on "Natasha Denona" makeup line. Specifically debating on buying the Sunset and/or Lila eye shadow palettes. Is there a sub forum for her line or is this the right forum to ask in?

I'm also looking for information on the "Viseart" makeup line. Debating on buying some of the smaller Theory palettes. Is there a sub forum for that line?

Thanks a lot and happy holidays.

boschicka

Hello everyone -

I'm looking for information or a thread on "Natasha Denona" makeup line. Specifically debating on buying the Sunset and/or Lila eye shadow palettes. Is there a sub forum for her line or is this the right forum to ask in?

I'm also looking for information on the "Viseart" makeup line. Debating on buying some of the smaller Theory palettes. Is there a sub forum for that line?

I'm useless on the thread front, but...

I prefer the Lila palette. The shadows are more unique, especially after this year's onslaught of warm palettes.

Viseart shadows are beautiful, but I'd grab them from Muse Beauty Pro during one of their promotions. You get two palettes for 20% off usually and with a free brush or two.

allThingsGirl

I'm useless on the thread front, but...

I prefer the Lila palette. The shadows are more unique, especially after this year's onslaught of warm palettes.

Viseart shadows are beautiful, but I'd grab them from Muse Beauty Pro during one of their promotions. You get two palettes for 20% off usually and with a free brush or two.

Thanks - Appreciate the reply and your thoughts. I'll check out Muse Beauty too.

fur4elise

Hello everyone - I'm looking for information or a thread on "Natasha Denona" makeup line. Specifically debating on buying the Sunset and/or Lila eye shadow palettes. Is there a sub forum for her line or is this the right forum to ask in?
You could do a search for Natasha Denona / Viaeart and threads will pop up, but you still need to dig through content. I highly recommend going to Temptalia, thebeautylookbook, Beautyprofessor and search. You will pull up exact content.

I can say everyone who owns Viseart here, love their palettes, especially the Warm Neutral/Matte. I have not bitten the ND bullet, but the Sunset palette has been calling my name ;) However I have dupes across my wardrobe that replicate that beautiful palette. I second [MENTION=92925]boschicka[/MENTION] You can get a nice deal on 2 Viseart at musebeautypro.

boschicka

Why do they ask at Sephora if you used the item you're returning? They don't put them out for sale if you say no, do they?

Alysse011

Why do they ask at Sephora if you used the item you're returning? They don't put them out for sale if you say no, do they?
I kind of think they might if they don’t look used...

I was at Nordstrom once buying a lipstick. They only had one more in stock of the shade I wanted. The girl who was helping me said “Someone returned this earlier. She said she didn’t use it so it’s technically back for sale but...I think it looks used so I don’t feel comfortable selling it to you”